TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone ever kicked a girl out of the crib before smashing?

I work with this girl and she apparently likes me a lot... smashed before, don't want to do it again.

She came back home with me tonight (aka forced a ride back home with me), and I had to get some of my friends get her to leave. Don't want that all, I'M trying to get with her best friend who also works with us.
how'd she force you to take her to YOUR home?
She just hopped in. I said I'm going home and she said I'm bored so in coming with you. She wouldn't leave after that. I'm not the type to be mean and stuff because she's a co worker. But never again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone ever kicked a girl out of the crib before smashing?

I work with this girl and she apparently likes me a lot... smashed before, don't want to do it again.

She came back home with me tonight (aka forced a ride back home with me), and I had to get some of my friends get her to leave. Don't want that all, I'M trying to get with her best friend who also works with us.

She just hopped in. I said I'm going home and she said I'm bored so in coming with you. She wouldn't leave after that. I'm not the type to be mean and stuff because she's a co worker. But never again.

This is why you don't smash coworkers.

You couldn't put your foot down and be a jerk

Her friend had left a little earlier to go to my place with one of my friends. Some other sober girl took me home and this girl just hopped in the car and was like oh I gotta check on my friend. Drunk me didn't really care until I realized she wasn't planning on leaving the apartment.

Her friend had left a little earlier to go to my place with one of my friends. Some other sober girl took me home and this girl just hopped in the car and was like oh I gotta check on my friend. Drunk me didn't really care until I realized she wasn't planning on leaving the apartment.
Stop being soft B.

^^ where are y'all from?
what music are you listening to right now?
why are women so emotional?

Ive usually been that side n_, what's worse is that I knew what I was getting myself into. And perfectly fine with it. Lol

Ive usually been that side n_, what's worse is that I knew what I was getting myself into. And perfectly fine with it. Lol

Same. this is why I don't expect anything from girls I meet except sex for the foreseeable future, and if they don't put out 1-2 weeks dead em :smokin

Last edited:
So the one that recently got a dude told me she isn't exclusive with her dude yet and that the 3some can get poppin still and she'll talk to her friend :pimp:

Same. this is why I don't expect anything from girls I meet except sex for the foreseeable future, and if they don't put out 1-2 weeks dead em :smokin
Word that's basically what high school was all four years.

So the one that recently got a dude told me she isn't exclusive with her dude yet and that the 3some can get poppin still and she'll talk to her friend :pimp:
Speaking of threes, shorty asked me over the phone if I would be down, told her yeah. She said she wants to experience the vitamin d to see if she then wants to share. :rofl:

I usually go with the "Do you have mirrors in your pants" and then stop myself with a "j/k" and then introduce myself.

Fire :smokin

this chick with a boyfriend .... borderline husband

is mad at me because sometimes I ain't in the mood to talk to her lol

like, where the **** they do that at? 

talking bout, "I don't know how I should feel about you now.... you just stopped talking to me for weeks" 

*****, go talk to your man.... like what is you doing with your life right now

this chick with a boyfriend .... borderline husband

is mad at me because sometimes I ain't in the mood to talk to her lol

like, where the **** they do that at? 

talking bout, "I don't know how I should feel about you now.... you just stopped talking to me for weeks" 

*****, go talk to your man.... like what is you doing with your life right now

You're her emotional support right now cause her man ain't there tryna hear her. If you're not getting the guts already you will be.

Puts flame suit on

Any one ever had trouble staying firm?

Got hit with this don't know if it's the situation or me :frown:

Last edited:
You're her emotional support right now cause her man ain't there tryna hear her. If you're not getting the guts already you will be.
that ain't even the case.... cz im definitely not her shoulder to lean on 

she's just a no-good *** lol ... she been cheating on this dude for over 10 years 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom