TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall ever been walkin down the street not really payin attention but notice a cute chick as she's about to walk pass you..whats a good go to line?

All seriousness, why would you need a line.
"Excuse me I know you my be in a rush, but my name is______. I couldn't help but to notice how you carry yourself. If you don't mind I would like to give you my business card in hopes of setting a little dating scenerio up"...
Just be on your grown man, either she will find it refreshing that somebody approached her in a gentleman-ly manner or she will politely decline. Being direct and polite always works better then some random line...
Just my personal experience..
Or you could just sing..

Same here. I told a female friend and she was like "I know how you are. You'll be on something else soon"

:lol:

When my FB status changed to in a relationship like 10 of my dudes commented just clowning...

"wait is it april fools?"

"is this real life?"

"congrats bro you got your first kiss"

"coach takes player out from the game"

It was funny as hell but my girl was HEATED.

Last edited:
Excuss me.....

アミーゴ アミーゴ Yea with the number. We know you putting up MJ Wilt number and these cats try to surpass you.

I truly hope they do... So we can go all go out one night and share stories and some brews :pimp:

On the gf/ facebook tip...

I didn't tell yall (dont think I did) but I fake proposed in Vegas. She kept saying, "Let's just get married in Vegas!" and I played a long for a week... Told her to fold or it was going down...

She doesn't have a facebook, so I put a fake ring on there and put, "Since she doesn't have a facebook, I can post this..."

Yall should SEE my inbox. Girls coming out of NOWHERE.

BTW I proposed in Vegas, with a ringpop :rofl:

Good thing she has my sense of humor.

Sup NT,

So I got a steady gf. Been together for 6 years. We have a great relationship, . However, I'm trying to this threesome thing popping! Now my gf has messed w/ girls in the past before me and she said she def w/ having threesomes or even foursomes w/ me. What are some routes we could take to make this happen? I was thinking we could go to a les/bi bar but there are none located near us, just straight gay bars :x Any srs help is appreciated,

Sup NT,

So I got a steady gf. Been together for 6 years. We have a great relationship, . However, I'm trying to this threesome thing popping! Now my gf has messed w/ girls in the past before me and she said she def w/ having threesomes or even foursomes w/ me. What are some routes we could take to make this happen? I was thinking we could go to a les/bi bar but there are none located near us, just straight gay bars :x Any srs help is appreciated,

Who has she fooled around with before? Get them back in the picture...

Sup NT,

So I got a steady gf. Been together for 6 years. We have a great relationship, . However, I'm trying to this threesome thing popping! Now my gf has messed w/ girls in the past before me and she said she def w/ having threesomes or even foursomes w/ me. What are some routes we could take to make this happen? I was thinking we could go to a les/bi bar but there are none located near us, just straight gay bars
sick.gif
Any srs help is appreciated,
she must have friends that are still bout that action

Sup NT,

So I got a steady gf. Been together for 6 years. We have a great relationship, . However, I'm trying to this threesome thing popping! Now my gf has messed w/ girls in the past before me and she said she def w/ having threesomes or even foursomes w/ me. What are some routes we could take to make this happen? I was thinking we could go to a les/bi bar but there are none located near us, just straight gay bars
sick.gif
Any srs help is appreciated,
six years ? is she open to it ? i remember not too long ago before @mugen81  pop the question he had a story about his threesome but make sure shes on the same page ive seen stuff like that ruin a relationship.

six years ? is she open to it ? i remember not too long ago before @mugen81
 pop the question he had a story about his threesome but make sure shes on the same page ive seen stuff like that ruin a relationship.

well she sends me pics of girls she finds attractive and states what nasty things she would do to them so I think shes D

So I got hit with the exclusive question today but in a sly way. She asked me how I would feel if she went out with another guy and kissed him. I honestly thought about that and the thought of it really didn't make me happy at all. Legit thought about asking her to be exclusive but I know if I did it now it would feel like she made that decision. Though it does have me thinking now. :wow:

So I got hit with the exclusive question today but in a sly way. She asked me how I would feel if she went out with another guy and kissed him. I honestly thought about that and the thought of it really didn't make me happy at all. Legit thought about asking her to be exclusive but I know if I did it now it would feel like she made that decision. Though it does have me thinking now. :wow:

Be a man and just do it. Doesn't matter who brought it up if it wasn't forced/ she put you in a corner...

Issue is, DOES she want to go out with another dude? Or maybe some guy she had been waiting on asked her out and she was contemplating it...

Last edited:
Sup NT,

If your girl is attractive... then most definitely gay clubs help.

But ofcourse, the only problem is dealing with gay dudes. They're very nonchalant with dealing with straight girls on some territorial ****.

Last edited:

Be a man and just do it. Doesn't matter who brought it up if it wasn't forced/ she put you in a corner...

Issue is, DOES she want to go out with another dude? Or maybe some guy she had been waiting on asked her out and she was contemplating it...

Damn didn't think about that other part either hmm . . .

So my parents live about 45 minutes from where my gf goes to school. My parents have met my girl a few times and they told her if she ever needs anything or just wants to grab dinner some time to just call them up since they aren't too far away. Well my gf takes them up on that offer and gets dinner with just my parents last night :lol: Very next level. I'm not mad though :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom