TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill on some of the pics. Gunna get it locked. I was warned many a times. AKA that last pic u posted looks like it contains nudity.

Not salty bro just messin with ya. That last one was :pimp: I'll edit my post too. Just in case.

Last edited:
Told my girl the ENTIRE SD trip story.

She. Was. Not. Happy.

Had to add in that I was thinking about her while I was with another chick to get her :D again.

She asked for pics of the other girl I was hooking up with before her and I got serious... Couldn't take it that far.

youngdoc youngdoc suberzat1 suberzat1
I can picture how your girl reaction was while you was telling the story. I'm glad you didn't take it too far with showing her the picture. Glad all is well with you two it was an event story from the bits you could tell me.

This weekend and Bama game would have been a good time to come here tho.

I can picture how your girl reaction was while you was telling the story. I'm glad you didn't take it too far with showing her the picture. Glad all is well with you two it was an event story from the bits you could tell me.

She had been wanting to know for awhile.

Yeah I'm pissed I can't be out there for it! Definitely next season I AM going to make it happen.

She had been wanting to know for awhile.

Yeah I'm pissed I can't be out there for it! Definitely next season I AM going to make it happen.
Just hit me up fam

been with my girl a year plus now when we first started having sex  we would kiss for a good 10 minutes before the love making would start but have noticed as time went on the kissing was less and less. any of you guys that have been a in a relationship for a while relate to this.

been with my girl a year plus now when we first started having sex  we would kiss for a good 10 minutes before the love making would start but have noticed as time went on the kissing was less and less. any of you guys that have been a in a relationship for a while relate to this.
been dating my chick for a year, at first we used to just kiss, but now i just smang

Need some input from you all. Girl in my physics lab, we've been partners ever since the second week. She's always been making comments like "oh you stay on top of your work howfly," "you're the best!" and comments of that nature. Basically she knows that I'm on my ****. Only thing is we don't really communicate outside of lab, only when to work on the report. But we've been communicating more lately. Is there real interest from her? I want to make this move, but...

I hated when I'm ready to smash and she was like wait more foreplay. It would COMPLETELY turn me off.

Need some input from you all. Girl in my physics lab, we've been partners ever since the second week. She's always been making comments like "oh you stay on top of your work howfly," "you're the best!" and comments of that nature. Basically she knows that I'm on my ****. Only thing is we don't really communicate outside of lab, only when to work on the report. But we've been communicating more lately. Is there real interest from her? I want to make this move, but...
953.gif

Just
Talk
To
Her..
Stop over complicating things....
Hold a conversation, gauge where her head is and if you like what she says and thinks, ask her for a study session outside of class at Starbucks..

second time smashing this thick mexican chick i met off tinder.. getting my roster back. #feelsgoodman

Like mugen said, don't make things harder on yourself. Offer to get a coffee or something outside of class, if you two get along and she seems interested, take it from there.

If she's not into you or if she's not interesting enough, move on, but don't worry if someone is or isn't into you.

How do you guys feel about hitting the bar by yourselves ? No wing men no nothing
There was a long section in either this TAY or OG TAY about this.  Some dudes were prospering from what I recall.  It particularly worked with catching older women/cougars.

My girl said that she envisioned us having an argument and then me shutting her up by ******* her brains out....I thought this was some in the movies type stuff.  I should've seen this coming cuz she a fan of angry sex.

Need to get this chick outta my head. These young girls don't know what they want, man :smh: Tired of it wearing me out. Constant thoughts of her are really starting to annoy me now.

I don't know bro it just changes you. Brings out your survival instincts. You make friends with the most random people, run into people you know, entertain yourself in creative ways. One time I went to this reggae spot in Hollywood and these two dudes from new Zealand were wasted and just started buying me drinks and handing me money :lol:. How random is that? Wound up pocketing 80$ that night :lol:. Check the vegas thread for another story if you want. I would recommend every man go out solo every now and then. Builds character, makes you stronger and all that

So when you guys hit these spots alone, do you guys just sit at the bar and order drinks and keep to yourself and wait for people to approach you or do yoh approach people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom