TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across a girl I hooked up with back in HS when I was 17 (23 now...holy **** time flies)...she used to be banging but now she looked pretty let go.  It was great because I was a late bloomer and just "bloomed" about 6 months ago and I had tried to reconnect with her a couple times because we actually have common interests but she gave me the cold shoulder...

Well she kept saying **** to the bank teller and then turning to see if I'd look at her and just doing things that I could tell were to try and make me turn to recognize her but I just ignored her.  Then the best part was when she left she saw me get into my BMW and she got into the car with her mom 
laugh.gif

Feelsgoodman.jpg 

Last edited:
Just came across a girl I hooked up with back in HS when I was 17 (23 now...holy **** time flies)...she used to be banging but now she looked pretty let go.  It was great because I was a late bloomer and just "bloomed" about 6 months ago and I had tried to reconnect with her a couple times because we actually have common interests but she gave me the cold shoulder...

Well she kept saying **** to the bank teller and then turning to see if I'd look at her and just doing things that I could tell were to try and make me turn to recognize her but I just ignored her.  Then the best part was when she left she saw me get into my BMW and she got into the car with her mom :lol:

Feelsgoodman.jpg 

:smokin

should of played this right after getting in da car

smokin.gif

should of played this right after getting in da car
Good recommendation I put on black bottles by Rick Ross and Migos tho and skipped to Quavo's part.

"I was nothing, turned into something, these ******* want me" 
smokin.gif

Folks, it's Cuffing Season--the entire concept of "Cuffing Season" seems in itself sort of childish and shallow, but it is what it is. Who am I to question American culture?

Ive got a first date coming up on Saturday. South American, 5 foot 7, dancer and fitness enthusiast so she's in really good shape. Highly intelligent and well read. A reporter. I've known her kinda sorta through having classes over the years but I finally ate the bullet recently and made some moves.

An intelligent girl like this, is it alright after three dates to communicate that you want the you-know-what or even begin talking about sex? Or should I not even mention this and just go with the flow until it feels like she's either down or not? This is not a jumpoff, this is certainly not a FWB situation that I'm trying to develop, but I DO want to smash lol.

But based on her personality it seems like there needs to be levels of seriousness before anything goes down, as in I KNOW she ain't giving it up unless she's in some kind of committed situation and I don't want to screw that up or be premature about thiings.

Last edited:
I never discuss sex before actually doing it. Show her your personality and let her show you hers. Get her to your place to kick it for the night or go to the hers and proceed from there. If she's with it, it will happen. If not, why was she there in the first place.
Screw her personality, you don't know what goes down in her bedroom. She could be the biggest freak for all you know.

I never discuss sex before actually doing it. Show her your personality and let her show you hers. Get her to your place to kick it for the night or go to the hers and proceed from there. If she's with it, it will happen. If not, why was she there in the first place.
Screw her personality, you don't know what goes down in her bedroom. She could be the biggest freak for all you know.

agreed,
Never discuss sex beforehand.
let her keep guessing, it will turn her on even more.
kind of give that aura that you want it but you're tame with it

but like he said. get her to your place first then just wow her, but don't make it an expectation

agreed,
Never discuss sex beforehand.
let her keep guessing, it will turn her on even more.
kind of give that aura that you want it but you're tame with it

but like he said. get her to your place first then just wow her, but don't make it an expectation
I'm down to keep it on hush, but we live about 40 minutes from each other sadly
mean.gif

So if either of us ends up at the other's crib, **** NEEDS to be set straight
laugh.gif

Man ain't no need to ever talk about sex till after sex, reeks of desperation. Create situations where y'all are completely alone, build that vibe then escalate physically. But to be fair, had to talk my way outta sex a few times before it really hit. Do what's natural to you young man.

Bruhs...gf said she just got a personal trainer at her new gym....feeling some type of way about it but not gonna say anything.

Not gonna lie...I'm gonna be taking the gym a lot more seriously out of insecurity.
tongue.gif

Meeting up with my ex for the last time to give her the rest of her stuff she left with me..... Sucks bruhs
frown.gif
  gonna smash one more time and part ways. Can't stop thinking about her so I think this may be for the best or should I hold on as if there was still hope? Stupid *** dilemma, **** don't feel right at all....

If you still got feelings you shouldn't smash. It's gonna open up da feelz
Yea? I feel whether i do or don't feelz will still be there. This is a hard one for me to let go..... and to say no to having sex with her is kind of non-existent

Last edited:
I was gonna smash anyway....no way i could turn it down haha. Tempted to shoot up the club but nah lol. And i've went red river rafting plenty of times, jst shut them lights off and put a towel down then go to work !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom