TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met this girl a few months back, was open with me and said she was talking to another guy overseas- she lives in Europe, just here for a few months. I'm like coo, anyway recently she been trying to check me on stuff I have been doing, like kicking it or even who I am kicking it with- essentially trippin on everything. So last night she is like, I just want you to be honest with me I don't care if your'e talking to other people just tell me. I tell her that's honestly none of her business, she not my girl. But I told her I was on the way to a girls house while I was on the phone with her. She was hurt ya'll. Was that ****** up?
What was your initial conversation?
I've heard and noticed that women from European, South American, Asian Countries seem to be more direct in what they want. There really isn't a grey area with them, it's either you guys are together or not.
Granted that's a blanket generalization but I've seen homies go through somethings(good and bad). I think somewhere in the first stages of communication, lines were not drawn in the sand and boundaries were not set. Now the thing with women(some, not all) like to move the goal post to their advantage or play that "things have changed" scenerio. The bottom line is you should have been more thorough with the communication from jump.
Telling you, stop being on that passive aggressiveness steeze in the beginning. Hell you really should have tossed her into the bushes when she "claimed" to be talking to someone back home. Ain't nobody got time to be entertaining chicks in "situations" and then have her backdoor like she did.
Communication, Communication, Vet these females, Communication, if they are not down with the plan, Heave Ho Her To The Bushes And Keep It Playa.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Yambily, whats the consensus on writing love letters? Are they corny and played out or do they have positive effects, especially in the initial stages of seduction.

I used to write on sticky notes and leave them in her purse. Nothing like poems or anything, just little sweet reminders. She loved them. Haven't done anything like it for a while now though.

As log as yalldont work together i dont see why not. Backstory?
none really I was kinda feeling her when I was working there but i didn't make a move cause she was my manager. I quit and found out she broke up with her old bf and i've been thinking about her ever since.

Seen this little bad Puerto Rican chick in my first class today, shes hoping to get in the class. I do too :nerd:

I think for a lot of you guys, you really have to made a decision about whether at this point in your life, r you looking for yambs, or a relationship? 

Thatll make ur life much easier.  You cant b like "I want a girl, but Ill take some yambs" or "Im just getting yambs till the right one comes along"

BE DECISIVE ON WHAT YOU WANT.  Once you made that decision, go for that and that only, no grey area.  Either way you will get what you ask for, just be direct and honest with yourself.

smashed a shawty today. first round was less than 3 minutes.
that second round was like 30~40 minutes

:smokin felt like i was in da 6

Man I really don't like not responding to people, it's petty and i'm an adult that can fully express myself. But for some women I swear it's the best response. Sometimes I feel like I compromise my standards doing that though.

I think for a lot of you guys, you really have to made a decision about whether at this point in your life, r you looking for yambs, or a relationship? 

Thatll make ur life much easier.  You cant b like "I want a girl, but Ill take some yambs" or "Im just getting yambs till the right one comes along"

BE DECISIVE ON WHAT YOU WANT.  Once you made that decision, go for that and that only, no grey area.  Either way you will get what you ask for, just be direct and honest with yourself.

I really disagree.

After breaking up with my ex in Sep 2011 I knew what I wanted in my next gf and I knew I wouldn't settle for less. So I smashed a lot of chicks that were cute but not gf worthy until I found my current last summer. Going HAM didn't prevent me from meeting and flourishing with her

Yeah I completely disagree. I was on track for 100 in a yr and I met my current gf, on a weekend I smashed four others...

You can go out and take life as it comes (like I did). I wasn't LOOKING at all for a wifey, it just happened.

If youve been folowing me and my dysfunctional relationship..

Her period hasnt hit..........again..like almost 3 weeks late.

She went to nyc for christmas. I havent hit since the day before.

I know i didnt swim in the pool. Somebody done ****** up. Cause now they can deal with what ive been dealing with.

Feel bad for her tho. Not really....we too old to be playing that damn game.

im going to the bar to celebrate. Peace.

Yeah I completely disagree. I was on track for 100 in a yr and I met my current gf, on a weekend I smashed four others...

You can go out and take life as it comes (like I did). I wasn't LOOKING at all for a wifey, it just happened.

I know i didnt swim in the pool. Somebody done ****** up. Cause now they can deal with what ive been dealing with.

she cheated?

Females periods do come super late sometimes fam 

Man, hate to see this type of stuff man. You know for sure you aint the one?

Positive it wasn't me. I don't want any kids right now. I'm good at dodging that shot.

At this point....Honestly, this was the break I needed. We've fought and bicced bacc n forth so much I want her simple *** to leave.

I'm 2 months older than her but it's like a 20 year gap in personalities. I don't have time to raise kids and a grown woman.

So you hit like 24 days ago. And she hasnt had a period in 3 weeks. That could still be you homie. Like someone else said some girls dont get it exactly. Although 3 weeks is longer than I ever heard

I texted my ex today for the first time in a month after no contact. She was kind of distant but I guess I should've expected that. I asked her what she had planned for this weekend and she replied "small plans".

I was gonna ask her to get a cup of coffee or grab a quick drink or something. Any recommendations on how to go about doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom