TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought that up probably last week. Ex wanted to know my count, told her she didnt... Kept bugging and told her. Then told her I smashed 4 girls the weekend I met her.

It sucks cuz u want to be honest with that person. But at the same time she was very upset about it all.

What you guys say about getting at co workers? Started a new job working on events for a media company. Theres a nice dominican mami here that Im trynna get at but idk because I heard bad things about relations in the work place..Then the other day I find out that we attended the same University..Part of me is saying that I should shoot my shot since I wont be here for long anyway. Might just ask her out for lunch or something since its getting nice out.

Last edited:
If it's just a job, then whatever.
If it's your career,passion or money making marathon.
DO NOT **** WHERE YOU EAT.
Every situation is different but if you feel/know she can't handle(or if you can't handle the possible aftermath of it going sour) drive slow.
Women gossip and pillow talk with there coworkers(very rare you meet a woman who can keep it on the low) but at the same time a lot of this new generation male has vaginas and will dry snitch on you with the quickness.
If you feel she will be cool and you both can keep it on the low and you can deal with possible repercussions and blow ups, then I say play on but if this is something you are using to catapult/networking to become great then...
M.O.B.[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

My buddy and his girl invited me to the Lakers/ Knicks game tonight. Have a suite and I guess all her single co-workers will be there...

Perfect timing for The Don :smokin

Mid game updates shall be shared. She has this one chick she says already told her, "Who is the guy in that pic with you with the Yankees hat??"

Oh boy.

My buddy and his girl invited me to the Lakers/ Knicks game tonight. Have a suite and I guess all her single co-workers will be there...

Perfect timing for The Don :smokin

Mid game updates shall be shared. She has this one chick she says already told her, "Who is the guy in that pic with you with the Yankees hat??"

Oh boy.
good thing you're in a suite with women, game finna be boring otherwise.

Headed to sxsw tomorroe i pray the yambs will be plentiful and spring break slutty
jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif

There is no way you can't score at sxsw[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Man everytime I say to myself "I don't want to sleep around. I want one girl I can share something with. I want a bae" I come on here and read these stories about these unfaithful *** ****.....

Man everytime I say to myself "I don't want to sleep around. I want one girl I can share something with. I want a bae" I come on here and read these stories about these unfaithful *** ****.....
Don't let these stories detract you fam. You just gotta know that if you're dealing with a female and she is exhibiting/ demonstrating some of these characteristics that the females are in these stories, don't sit there and say she is different and lie to yourself. Just smash and keep it pushing or cut them off altogether.

Met a tinder-oni the other night.
nothing like the pics (ofcourse.) and nothing im really attracted to but we're in the same city and go to the same g ym.
we chatted outside for like an hour she was cool, nothing i'd get with maybe a drunken smash and dash but nothing more. but we also know too many of the same people.

met up with a long time female friend the other night. tall light skin.
she was feeling me back then, I was feeling her out but I think she was a a bit too damaged for me to really make any move. it would've been taken as im trying to be her man. so I had to chill back on that.

I may still work on it though going to her sisters party this weekend (her sister is super sexy btw) we'll see what happens.

So I sent that Hail Mary text. Exactly what Ecook posted.
laugh.gif

Got "It be like that sometimes" with the sunglasses emoji.

Last edited:
Smh just kicked this girl out...were about to get it in..I'm fingering her she's wet...out of nowhere she says let's stop I'm not about have sex...that **** instantly pissd me off..I told her put your clothes on and leave..she says she was joking but I wasn't buying it...I'm not about to play those childish games

Met a tinder-oni the other night.
nothing like the pics (ofcourse.) and nothing im really attracted to but we're in the same city and go to the same g ym.
we chatted outside for like an hour she was cool, nothing i'd get with maybe a drunken smash and dash but nothing more. but we also know too many of the same people.

met up with a long time female friend the other night. tall light skin.
she was feeling me back then, I was feeling her out but I think she was a a bit too damaged for me to really make any move. it would've been taken as im trying to be her man. so I had to chill back on that.

I may still work on it though going to her sisters party this weekend (her sister is super sexy btw) we'll see what happens.
If things not working out you can always introduce me. You know I like my females tall :nerd:

Headliners?
Since dude didn't get back to me about who performing at sxsw here a link if anyone wants to peep the list.
http://schedule.sxsw.com/?category=...=music&day=ALL&event_type=showcase&lsort=name

Smh just kicked this girl out...were about to get it in..I'm fingering her she's wet...out of nowhere she says let's stop I'm not about have sex...that **** instantly pissd me off..I told her put your clothes on and leave..she says she was joking but I wasn't buying it...I'm not about to play those childish games

Can't be getting worked up over all the games they play man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom