TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question TAY fam do yall really consider piping a chick with rubbers on actually hitting it or do you consider not until its raw before you can actually say I REALLY HIT IT cause really with rubbers on you not really feeling the real deal. Just trying to gauge on yall thoughts?...
350x700px-LL-bdde49cf_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

:lol: :lol:

That was one of the dumbest comments in here in a while

I love Swanson.

How'd everyone do this weekend?

Spring dresses out nationwide now :smokin
spring dresses are year round here :pimp:

Went to the beach Saturday and Sunday, pulled this young chick number.

:lol: :lol:

That was one of the dumbest comments in here in a while
spring dresses are year round here :pimp:

Went to the beach Saturday and Sunday, pulled this young chick number.

Same here, but those DMV/ NY dudes are happy now hahaha.

This girl I'm friends with was taking pics in here bikini in Central Park this weekend.

what's the point of having a gf if you want to see side chicks....

it's one thing to get caught up one day and make a mistake..... but if the **** is premeditated, why even bother?

My dude came through with the Inception question[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
I mean lord knows I wish I could smoke to really go deep with that post( no pun intended) but as long as fluids and genatalia are involved, its sex.
Rubber or Raw..
But you better protect your neck, no matter what u do playboy[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
what's the point of having a gf if you want to see side chicks....

it's one thing to get caught up one day and make a mistake..... but if the **** is premeditated, why even bother?

There are plenty benefits to having a gf and most if not all are irrelevant to whether you cheat or not.

Not debating the morality of cheating but if you have a gf that you enjoy spending time with and holds you down then those are clear benefits

I proposed some role playing to my girl when she gets back from her trip.

I get a room in a hotel with a nice luxy bar. Have her go to bar alone and I come down and sit at opposite end. Just observe eachother and maybe watch some other guys hit on her and buy her a drink. Then I have the bartender send her a drink from me. We converse like we have just met. It heats up and we decide to go up to my room. But on the way up I tell her, "I have a gf and can't do this." Then she would convince me to cheat on my gf with her. So essentially she'd be convincing me to cheat on her with herself :lol:

Man... My gf wack as hell. She totally rejected this idea and said she was not into this or would not be into any role playing at all |I

So on another note: Meeting up with an old fling from college this weekend hopefully. I caught up with this chick after not talking to her for three years about a month ago. We were reminiscing about good times hooking up in college or whatever. It was a good convo, good memories. Then I invited her to come visit me in DC and she said it probably wouldn't be a good idea to visit because probably expectations would be different. Then I reminded her she was the one always drunk dialing me back then, not me calling her, but this time is different because I wanted to see her. She said she was looking forward to my visit in April, which was supposed to be last weekend but I got sick. After not having talked for a couple weeks after the initial convo she hit me up at 11 PM last Saturday asking if I was in NYC. Had to tell her nah, but I'm coming this weekend. She hasn't responded to me anything in like a week but I know she knows I'm coming I think I'm good. Got my boys spot in times square to myself since he'll be in Vegas. Loft sitting with a bad *** Puerto Rican chick :pimp:
Pix of mami

There are plenty benefits to having a gf and most if not all are irrelevant to whether you cheat or not.

Not debating the morality of cheating but if you have a gf that you enjoy spending time with and holds you down then those are clear benefits

didn't answer the question at all tho man...

if she ain't the only one, why cuff her? sounds like low key cock blocking if u ask me. wanna tie her down so no one can get her... ****** scared that if she know you wanna do you she gonna go do her...

**** is lame and childish IMO... let her have a side ***** and see how in your feels y'all get lol

I sent you my number just text me bro

if she ain't the only one, why cuff her? sounds like low key cock blocking if u ask me. wanna tie her down so no one can get her... ****** scared that if she know you wanna do you she gonna go do her...

**** is lame and childish IMO... let her have a side ***** and see how in your feels y'all get lol

View media item 1500125

I agree with him. I've always thought like that

though i do believe in the bench..
I don't necessarily believe in the side chicks (that you have sex with).

lmao, how is it low key cock blockin? 

simple... ****** wanna lock up, but not be locked up... holding a ***** hostage so other ****** can't have her...all while acting like a single ***** in secret

so lame..

kinda ****** that wanna take they ball and go home so nobody else can play

messed up with my girl a couple months back, at first was trying to fix things, then got comfortable. Then she voiced how stuff still isnt right, gotta try harder to fix things. Wake up call.

first post, long time lurker.

Goat thread.

messed up with my girl a couple months back, at first was trying to fix things, then got comfortable. Then she voiced how stuff still isnt right, gotta try harder to fix things. Wake up call.
first post, long time lurker.
Goat thread.

What's the entire story?

Pix of mami

Chick is so quiet and wears hardly any make up or any revealing clothing. I studied abroad with her for half a year and we barely talked then. Came onto me at a bar after a big business school competition in college where all the teams from the competition went to drink after presentations. Just pulled me in and kissed me and gave me her number told me to hit her up when I leave. Got it in that night and never would've know how sexy she was because she never wore anything that really showed it. Always had a pretty face though. After that she would just booty call when she was drunk the rest of the year. Told me she always liked my "swag" :lol: Never any drama, just a mad cool chick. Quiet with a freaky side. She was the sleeper pick in the draft. Nah, she wasn't even in the draft. Came up like Ben Wallace though.

Last edited:

simple... ****** wanna lock up, but not be locked up... holding a ***** hostage so other ****** can't have her...all while acting like a single ***** in secret

so lame..

kinda ****** that wanna take they ball and go home so nobody else can play
you sound like a hater, females got brains too, if they dont want somoethin else theyll try and get it

Pix of mami
Chick is so quiet and wears hardly any make up or any revealing clothing. I studied abroad with her for half a year and we barely talked then. Came onto me at a bar after a big business school competition in college where all the teams from the competition went to drink after presentations. Just pulled me in and kissed me and gave me her number told me to hit her up when I leave. Got it in that night and never would've know how sexy she was because she never wore anything that really showed it. Always had a pretty face though. After that she would just booty call when she was drunk the rest of the year. Told me she always liked my "swag"
laugh.gif
Never any drama, just a mad cool chick. Quiet with a freaky side. She was the sleeper pick in the draft. Nah, she wasn't even in the draft. Came up like Ben Wallace though.
repped for actually providin what was asked for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom