TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except I know it'd be totally different if she was back here and we could see eachother. It's hard to just cut someone off or ignore them when you know things will eventually be alright and back to normal. If this was happening and she wasn't studying abroad somewhere I'd already be done by now. But there's a lot to look forward to when she gets back and we both miss eachother a lot but yeah...just not into eachother at the moment I guess.

I didn't even ignore or cut her off. Got fed up with the lack of effort so I just stopped trying. That was in January and she hasn't hit me back, so clearly it was the right move. I know when a woman is in love and the effort they make to prove it. When all that stops the end of that chapter is imminent y'know? No hard feelings or bitterness, I would just prefer to feel loved. Who wants to keep prying for meaningful communication years later?

And let me know whenever yall make plans.

Last edited:
Welp thats the last time i post a pic in here

Dudes that dont eem post here just come through and try to be funny smh

mean.gif
 damn

Too amped for this NYC trip right now. Hopefully that chick comes through.

I don't even want to talk to my gf any more. It's sad. There was a major lack of facetime communication the first few months she was abroad and it caused a lot of damage to the relationship. Like I really tried to make it happen a lot but she was never there. Always had an excuse. I'm just bitter now. Was facetiming her this past weekend and I just abruptly told her I had to go because I wasn't feeling it. Then she asked what was up with that and I told her that it was boring, we have nothing to talk about besides what we do in our own separate lives, it's hard to find things to talk about with her if we aren't sharing an experience together. Got in another lil argument about it last night because she was saying we finally facetime and then I ignore her.

Basically told her the world doesn't revolve around her and I'm done caring about someone who doesn't care back. Always there for her and get nothing in return. Told her I'd talk to her when I get back from NYC and I don't wanna hear from her at all for a few days cuz I'm fed up. Then called her mad ******* selfish. I woke up with zero regrets because that's exactly how I feel.

Just sick of this girls attitude. Yesterday was a year for us but I did absolutely nothing for it because I brought it up a while ago about our 1 year anniversary and she said the term "anniversary" doesn't apply because it's not significant enough. That anniversary is reserved for weddings and **** like that. I told her, "nah it just means ONE year of anything, ANNUAL, anniversary." And she says it's not a big deal (when this is her longest relationship thus far) so I didn't do anything for her. Texted her and said, "we've been dating for one year today"
laugh.gif
real talk, i agree with her, but i would never really say that to someone i care about for the simple fact they care about it and its not going to inconvenience me to play along with the celebration

good move on the NYC trip, im going to try and make it out there sometime this summer if my situation changes

What your take on chicks who want you to shoot up the club?
Were only fwb idk her form of birth control either.

Chick told me I need to buy condoms since she was coming off her birth control last month. Now she talking about she doesn't want to use condoms anymore because she on the implant.

Not sure how I feel about this since it was such a sudden change of heart after we were having sex with condoms.

Lol all I can think about is that dude andre and his girl from "The League" was allergic to his semen. ahhahaha

You can actually feel that ring thing though. my ex had that..

but ironically she got pregnant last year........(not by me) and she use to tell me to shoot the lub up all the time.... glad I didn't

DTA DON'T TRUST ANYONE

View media item 1502891

I took way too many risks trusting chicks. I foolishly felt comfortable bc it was either randoms that I know I would never see again or chicks I felt comfortable assuming they didn't want kids

fiddy.gif

Why is it so hard to put pictures in a spoiler..
Second, that young lady is cute.
Third, ain't no ***** in here consistently smashing dimes..
Get all the way the FOH if you say you do...
Yeah I see this joint getting shutdown in the near future...
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

People like to come in and just hate. No need to post a pic or stories really anymore. I just text the OG's what went down, and it's been :wow:

Just out here winning at a very high level.

On a different topic, you can have the hottest girl you have ever had... and if she's boring/ conversation sucks, there's no point in even dealing with her. Makes u miss certain people :smh:

People like to come in and just hate. No need to post a pic or stories really anymore. I just text the OG's what went down, and it's been :wow:

On a different topic, you can have the hottest girl you have ever had... and if she's boring/ conversation sucks, there's no point in even dealing with her. Makes u miss certain people :smh:

fam remind me to text you a pic of an old bench player I'm getting back on the team.

so this DC summit is real May 1st. my home girls bday party,
plus tinderella wants to go out that day.....

im conflicted....

Ima need Mark Antony Hennessy Suberzat1 to come on out ...... Home girl is sexy and her friends equally as sexy.

Tinderella is going out with her homegirls who I dont know yet......

The struggle is real....

If only I could make it out that weekend. DC should be live and you bring the yambs. Shoot I wouldnt mind doing a whiskey walk or pub crawl that weekend if there is on being offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom