TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh talk me out of breaking my own rules. Still, when I get consumed by a great new chick, feeling ready to build, that high drops instantly and thoughts of ol girl rush back and I wanna reach out. This love **** is insane.

Just keep doing you boo. On the same boat.

Yeah I don't intend to actually reach out, but feels good to say how I feel every now and then. Doesn't help she's been flying real low lately, in my circle with women she never even liked when we were talking.

What Would it profit you to go back to your past?
Why not live in the present and enjoy what you have now and what is right in front of you.
You miss the familiarity..
The Jokes..
The Conversations..
The Outtings..
But you are probably disregarding:
The Arguments
Making Comprimses to you Character..
Things didn't work out because it wasn't meant to be. If the option in front of you is GREAT, why risk a BLESSING for someone that could have changed dramatically and could possibly put you back down in "HeartBreak Hotel"..
You are not promised anything so it's imperative to enjoy your happiness right now and let your past demons rest and take a risk on new found happiness.
Whether you guys just become FWB, Platonic Friends or Homie-Lover-Friends..
Let that girl go..
I had similar thoughts with my wife(then girlfriend). Even wrote my ex this long *** Facebook Message. I let my girl read it and I'll never forget what she said:
"All your doing is feeling remorse for the actions and mistakes you did. It's not love more a rehashing of the past to will a future outcome. I'll leave but understand the man you are now will not be seen or appreciated by your ex."
People think in time warps and skips but never in the now.
Flourish now and let your ex cook.
I know it's long and the same old from me[emoji]128516[/emoji]
But cherish the new times and relinquish your past[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

I know fam, and I appreciate the words. I really have no intent on reaching out, but I can't pretend like every now and then I don't have a hard time trying to negotiate these feelings away. Pepper your angus Doc.

Last edited:
DC crew, there is a scavenger hunt type thing next saturday called Dare Theory. any of yall heard of it?

DC crew, there is a scavenger hunt type thing next saturday called Dare Theory. any of yall heard of it?

Nope. Btw bro you were right. Hit Dunya first last night chick was waiting for me there. I was like, "uhhh I've never been here before" then asked bartender if they remodeled and described how I remembered it and he was said it was Brixton a block away. We headed there after one drink because the dj at Dunya was sooo wack. Don't even know what he was playing but people behind me were yelling "you suck!" And was place was empty lol. Brixton was live. Had a good date. Ended up making out on the sidewalk for a little before getting cabs at 2 am. Texted her and told her had a great time and looking forward to next time today but no reply yet. Another intern who has only been in town for a few days. Intern season in DC has been nice so far :pimp:

What's good with the scavenger hunt? You going out tonight?

Edit: My bad. I thought suber posted that.

Last edited:

Nope. Btw bro you were right. Hit Dunya first last night chick was waiting for me there. I was like, "uhhh I've never been here before" then asked bartender if they remodeled and described how I remembered it and he was said it was Brixton a block away. We headed there after one drink because the dj at Dunya was sooo wack. Don't even know what he was playing but people behind me were yelling "you suck!" And was place was empty lol. Brixton was live. Had a good date. Ended up making out on the sidewalk for a little before getting cabs at 2 am. Texted her and told her had a great time and looking forward to next time today but no reply yet. Another intern who has only been in town for a few days. Intern season in DC has been nice so far :pimp:

What's good with the scavenger hunt? You going out tonight?

Edit: My bad. I thought suber posted that.
Brixton is still one of my favorite rooftops to go to during the summer! Glad you had a good time. Yeah didn't think we went up to Dunya for a drink. It's more of the let's chill and talk.

Me and my chick might actually make it through this
:smokin

So. I have two friends, one guy and one girl. The dude is probably my best guy friend and we are both cool with the female. Now, my bro plays for the other team. He's gay. I'm straight and our homegirl is straight. So I've been pretty much been friends with benefits with her but it bothers me how she talks about the sex that we have to my boy.

Basically, you know how girls have "girl-talk" with their female friends? She does this with my guy friend and it kinda rubs me the wrong way. I understand that she doesn't see him as a threat which is why she shares so much but should I feel some type of way?

I'm not the type of dude to brag everytime that I have sex with her (or anyone else for that mstter) to my friend so it's awkward when he mentions it without me bringing it up. Should this be bothering me or am I bugging? And she's willingly sharing this info. He's not asking her or anything lol.

Example: me and shorty will be sexting and she'll share the details about what she'll do to me. to my friend.

Last edited:
So. I have two friends, one guy and one girl. The dude is probably my best guy friend and we are both cool with the female. Now, my bro plays for the other team. He's gay. I'm straight and our homegirl is straight. So I've been pretty much been friends with benefits with her but it bothers me how she talks about the sex that we have to my boy.

Basically, you know how girls have "girl-talk" with their female friends? She does this with my guy friend and it kinda rubs me the wrong way. I understand that she doesn't see him as a threat which is why she shares so much but should I feel some type of way?

I'm not the type of dude to brag everytime that I have sex with her (or anyone else for that mstter) to my friend so it's awkward when he mentions it without me bringing it up. Should this be bothering me or am I bugging? And she's willingly sharing this info. He's not asking her or anything lol.

Example: me and shorty will be sexting and she'll share the details about what she'll do to me. to my friend.
Nah you aint buggin.. I can't stand gossip girls. But they're all gossip girls. 

Na son this happen to me a few years ago. I was smashing my best friend's best friend. Chick would sit up there and tell her everything from our sex life to common outing. Told the chick I was smashing she needs to cut that out since this is not a three way relationship. In the end had to cut her lose when she said she wouldn't stop.

But at the end yes it does feel awkward because of the relationship you have with the other person.

It's all a respect thing to me.
Ones sexual relationship/relationship shouldn't be talked about with third parties.
That's how things creep in and random thoughts of jealousy and other stuff affects both parties.
Just tell her:
"I'm a private person and some of the aspects of my life I don't want shared with anybody. I'm still down to catch plays but this lipstick gossip about our sex life needs to end or I'm cool".
Never show fear of tossing a female into the bushes if she can't respect an reasonable request about privacy.
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
So i took that chick hiking yesterday and we emded uo going on a moonlight hike with like 10 random ppl at the campsite

We didnt do any sexing but i think we took a step closer to that. Im not really worried about smashing her right away cuz i see her as more than just a smash

But shes like super shy and stuff and she was opening up to me a little more yesterday. Cant wait to go out wit her again

Im always down for a hiking trip with a chick

Good **** 
smokin.gif

women love when you take them camping.. especially if you set up lunch for them and all that.. they love it

So my girl's grandmother (who lives back in Puerto Rico) is coming next month to visit. She's excited to finally meet me. Talmbout great grandkids, though. Better pump the breaks :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom