TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she just doesn't want the "ho" label but still wants to do "ho" things. I'd just ignore it and keep pressing her. If she's not serious with the other dude there shouldn't be a problem.

As long as you don't have feelings tied up in this, which is seems like you don't, then the worst that can happen is you don't smash and you move on.
I'm not buying what she's selling, she letting another dude hit but says its bad timing with you but wants to keep texting? Sounds like a friend zone type situation to me.
The fact that she went from talking about threesomes to that just doesn't seem to line up to me, not to mention that's just entirely too much talk about nothing in those texts.

I agree with both of these... I would still hit her up personally, and see if she's trying to chill but only for that..
Pulled an EWD move (ain't mad at ya)
now you'll be on her mind

at the same time though it's weird she talking 3 some but then she cant smash randoms..... like dude said she dont want that title... Maybe you need to just reassure her no judgement from you.

^The threesome may have been more of flirty thing than actually real. Especially since she said her and the other girl had never done it before. A little more background this chick had a boyfriend for four years of college, they've been broken up nine months now so I feel she is just starting to let loose.

And :rofl: at the EWD. I didn't go full EWD, but had to hit her with the truth and let her know she'd regret it. She sent me a pretty lengthy text prior to that, so no worries.

My gameplan right now consists of two things:

1. Show her that there is no judgement from me.

2. Have her spend more time in person with me ASAP before she starts liking the other guy even more.

I may even call her up when I get out of work and see if she wants to grab a drink or something.

Edit: Said she can't go for out for drinks because she work to finish and doesn't want to drink after last night. But said I could come over and chill if I don't mind that she'll be working.

I'll prolly go over for a little bit just to make an appearance.

Last edited:
VAYUbTk.jpg

Omw to meet her for tacos right now.

Also, fellas, how do you deal with flaky chicks? I was supposed to meet up with one tonight for dinner, and all of a sudden she tells me she's busy. I hate people that waste my time. Why doesn't anyone honor their commitments? :smh:

VAYUbTk.jpg
Omw to meet her for tacos right now.
Also, fellas, how do you deal with flaky chicks? I was supposed to meet up with one tonight for dinner, and all of a sudden she tells me she's busy. I hate people that waste my time. Why doesn't anyone honor their commitments?
mean.gif
The problem's not with her. You likely just didn't make a strong enough connection with her whenever you met her to make her want follow through.

Still, keep hitting her up until she either

A) tells your to **** off

B)Accepts a meet up

Hennessy im about to text you bro. She def worth the attempt

Didn't get a text from you bro but it's all good. I did better than expected. Got tacos, went to a bar. Ended up hooking up in a parking garage on the way walking her home. Got half a bj since it was in public she was a little skeptical. Told me she had to change her panties when she got home. I think I'm in it this weekend :pimp:

Last edited:
Didn't get a text from you bro but it's all good. I did better than expected. Got tacos, went to a bar. Ended up hooking up in a parking garage on the way walking her home. Got half a bj since it was in public she was a little skeptical. Told me she had to change her panties when she got home. I think I'm in it this weekend :pimp:

My bad homie meant to, been busy at home. one of my classes are over so grading papers and watching this game. got you now.

Finally went after the gym chick I've been eyeing...
Slow and steady win that gym race.
Just went up to her.. Asked her what program she's running because I always see her killing it, (she smiled and said thank you) talked it up a bit about what shes doing.
Simply said Alright Keep killing it, walked off
Seed planted, now she knows im on the hunt but not thirsty.

Got that OkCupid date next Saturday in DC, along with god sons bday party... his mom tried to put me on to one of her friends a long time ago... and another one I was talking to but thats when I left to Korea (and I didn't tell her) lol she's back with her ex though (typical)

Come Saturday afternoon I'll either have a concrete timeline for engagement and marriage with my girl or be single

Thinking this is a case of right person wrong time

I mentioned earlier this week about not texting my main girl. Come to find out she lost a family member and other things. I almost deaded her completely, now we back on good terms. Advice to everyone is to shoot a hail-mary text or give her a call when you are unsure.

Been texting this chick a lot after we hung out all afternoon Tuesday. Told her last night she should let me take her out one night this weekend so I can audition for the threesome. Then she asked me, "do you just want to hook up? or do you like me?" I told her I'd be lying if I told her I didn't want to hook up with her but it's not just that. Told her I do like her, I think she's a pretty bomb chick who's fun to chill with and I like talking to her. So she responds, " :frown: I like you too. And I love talking to you :frown: " I asked her what was up with the sad faces and she says, "bad timing. I' promise I'll explain later because I have a surprise visit from my mom." So we talk later last night and I can tell she's drunk but I told her I was curious about the bad timing. She tells me to come over three times. I was about to, but she stopped responding after I asked for her address. She texts me this morning, and here's what I responded with:

What y'all think?
usually I'll just say "well if you ever change your mind, give me a call" and never contact her again, unless she reaches out to you.

^Being aggressive paid off for me in this case. She was really stuck on me telling her she'd "regret" twice. She was asking why I was being so mean talking about how she'd regret it. Just told her I wasn't being mean I was being honest. Also when we met for tacos I told her I had dinner plans but I'd sit with her while she ate her tacos and then get a drink after. When we were getting drinks she asked if dinner plans were with another girl and I just took a long sip of my beer then said maybe. Then my mom called me and I told her I had to take this and stepped outside the bar for a minute. She really thought I had plans with another girl (I didn't) and made sure that I missed them by staying out longer and holding me up while we were hooking up.

Who thought the EWD approach would've worked? :lol:

^Being aggressive paid off for me in this case. She was really stuck on me telling her she'd "regret" twice. She was asking why I was being so mean talking about how she'd regret it. Just told her I wasn't being mean I was being honest. Also when we met for tacos I told her I had dinner plans but I'd sit with her while she ate her tacos and then get a drink after. When we were getting drinks she asked if dinner plans were with another girl and I just took a long sip of my beer then said maybe. Then my mom called me and I told her I had to take this and stepped outside the bar for a minute. She really thought I had plans with another girl (I didn't) and made sure that I missed them by staying out longer and holding me up while we were hooking up.

Who thought the EWD approach would've worked?
laugh.gif
Women always act up when they think someone else is in the picture because they start thinking you're gonna slip away. Once they know (or think they know) you have other options all of a sudden they seem a lot more interested. 
laugh.gif

Question though, what does EWD stand for?

Who thought the EWD approach would've worked?
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That EWD approach.

I didnt comment when he showed us that. (Lol the comments were crazy) But for the record I was never against that approach. It was super aggressive. But a more subtle version i believe can work. Sohot that one message. Then dead it. All you need to do. Even if she ask what do you mean. Just gotta be like. "I speak with my actions not my words"

Last edited:
Just tried to holla at Jhonni Blaze and got shot down. My mojo isn't clicking, that means I gotta take some me time :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom