she gotta let me skeet on her or something after i fap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As always, I turn to NT for help with situations...

so my girl for a year and a half wants to go celibate on her religious tip. (Fornication is a sin, etc.)

Mind you, we get busy whenever we see each other/have time/etc.

And I'm a religious dude myself, but that's one aspect I could never get down with.

I don't wanna end up making a mistake and getting my pipe wet in a different fountain, but after a certain amount of dry weeks, ain't no telling what my hormones could lead me to do.

What to do?

aw hell naw if we not fornicating why are we together we might as well be friends :lol:

she gotta let me skeet on her or something after i fap

I think it's pretty unreasonable to try this a year and a half into the relationship :lol:

Picked up this international Swedish 5'11" ish chick at the gym and want to destroy dem yambs. Is she saying she just wants the D and is cool with just being FWB? :nerd:. How should I respond to this smoothly? Just go ahead, set it up, and smash it down with the power of Zeus?

View media item 1591690
Her snubbing me makes me wants to destroy dem yambs even more :evil:!

Last edited:
Hit her with that reverse psychology. Ask her where she got all that love stuff from and tell her yall just met. Tell her you're just trying to hang with her and get to know her. You know, be "friends"

Picked up this international Swedish 5'11" ish chick at the gym and want to destroy dem yambs. Is she saying she just wants the D and is cool with just being FWB? :nerd:. How should I respond to this smoothly? Just go ahead, set it up, and smash it down with the power of Zeus?

View media item 1591690
Her snubbing me makes me wants to destroy dem yambs even more :evil:!

you should NOT try to define the relationship from the jump. Tell her all that stuff she wanna hear, chill, and smash. THen see if shes down for FWB. AND :rofl: at her getting at your height. Sounds like she already put you in the friend zone. Good luck, homie.

See I love a challenge which is why I'm after this amazon in the first place :lol:. I've had my share of giraffes and the tallest one into me was 6'1" so it's all gravy. I figure be like, "good for you because women fall for me easily and you probably can't handle a dominant male like me." She already told me she's not a confident chick so she's probably insecure about her own height so I just got to kick with her, show her how to be confident, and ravage them yambs, right?

Hit her with that reverse psychology. Ask her where she got all that love stuff from and tell her yall just met. Tell her you're just trying to hang with her and get to know her. You know, be "friends"

Last edited:
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I swear that text read something out of the EWD playbook(it still love wherever you are)..
Just play it cool and set up a coffee "date" and go from there..
Like my man said, creating expectations or labels on someone you don't know will lead to disaster. Gotta find the line between chilling in the cut and being aggressive[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Question for NTAYers:

How often do you guys go for the kiss close on the first date?

And by first date, I mean first time meeting her in person.

This but, you guys gotta have a serious talk, get down to the roots of why she is doing this now at this point in time

Every smash, her paranoia (been paranoid her entire life) kicks in and makes her think she's pregnant. Never the fact though because the rubber stay tight and I always double check it afterwards to make sure no breakage took place. That plus the whole religion thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom