TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I need some advice smh..

I met this chick off of tinder, and we had a several dates, I was really feeling her. Her communication was never 100% on point, but it wasn't much of an issue for us to chill. She canceled a couple of times, but we made the date happen very soon after. So on the 4th date, we got super frisky in a public place (blame it on the alcohol) but obviously no smashing..So we agreed next time we chill, it's going down. So she hits me up a couple days later wanting to chill, so we did and we had sex. The problem is, my game was off that night smh, I arrived a little too earlier than I wanted to (I mean it wasn't one minute, but about 4 minutes in smh) I told her don't judge me off of this, I messed up. She said it's cool, it happens, she understands it's tough being a dude with the pressure. Ever since that night, I only chilled with her once, I couldn't smash that night because her brother was staying at her crib. I wanted to redeem myself as this doesn't happen to me all the time (I smashed 2 girls after her and was able to hold out) but unfortunately with her was an off night. Now it's impossible for us to chill, every time I try to set something up, she says she can't, but doesn't offer another day for us to chill like she use to. the last straw was after a week of trying to work something out to chill, she actually hits me up and asks how is wed for me, I say it's good and when Wed comes I hit her up in the morning saying good morning, no response, about 4 PM I say hey are we still chilling tonight? And she says she can't she is swamped with work, and then asked me if I got the job I was applying for? (I have a job, but I was trying to get another one in the same career) I didn't respond, because I was tired of chasing her to chill. It's been like 5 days now with us not talking. I honestly don't want a relationship with her, but I'm obsessed that I messed up that night and want to redeem myself lol..Should I hit her up, or should I just leave it alone? Maybe she will hit me up? Even though she asked a question with her last text and I didn't respond. Sorry for the long read guys, what do you think? 

I mean damn, we don't get second chances anymore? seesh

Last edited:
Most women wont hit you back in that stage of where yall at if she asked you a question and then left it to be for almost a week. . If ypu want that you may have to hit her up. Have a good response for her

That first time can make or break a situation.

I would have had to make up for it with that oral pleasure.

jesus christ

I met this chick off of tinder, and we had a several dates, I was really feeling her. Her communication was never 100% on point, but it wasn't much of an issue for us to chill. She canceled a couple of times, but we made the date happen very soon after. So on the 4th date, we got super frisky in a public place (blame it on the alcohol) but obviously no smashing..So we agreed next time we chill, it's going down. So she hits me up a couple days later wanting to chill, so we did and we had sex. The problem is, my game was off that night smh, I arrived a little too earlier than I wanted to (I mean it wasn't one minute, but about 4 minutes in smh) I told her don't judge me off of this, I messed up. She said it's cool, it happens, she understands it's tough being a dude with the pressure. Ever since that night, I only chilled with her once, I couldn't smash that night because her brother was staying at her crib. I wanted to redeem myself as this doesn't happen to me all the time (I smashed 2 girls after her and was able to hold out) but unfortunately with her was an off night. Now it's impossible for us to chill, every time I try to set something up, she says she can't, but doesn't offer another day for us to chill like she use to. the last straw was after a week of trying to work something out to chill, she actually hits me up and asks how is wed for me, I say it's good and when Wed comes I hit her up in the morning saying good morning, no response, about 4 PM I say hey are we still chilling tonight? And she says she can't she is swamped with work, and then asked me if I got the job I was applying for? (I have a job, but I was trying to get another one in the same career) I didn't respond, because I was tired of chasing her to chill. It's been like 5 days now with us not talking. I honestly don't want a relationship with her, but I'm obsessed that I messed up that night and want to redeem myself lol..Should I hit her up, or should I just leave it alone? Maybe she will hit me up? Even though she asked a question with her last text and I didn't respond. Sorry for the long read guys, what do you think? 

yea man shouldve shot a simple response to her question.

Last edited:

Charge her to the game. It happens to the best of us. When communication is cut that it usually means another dude is involved. Someone else is probably knocking the fire out of that yogurt box right now. You don't want to get caught up on just her especially if she isn't showing full cooperation.

Officially off tinder too with my girl flying back tomorrow. I noticed the pickings got really slim after May. May was a solid month for tinder but it is super dry right now any way.

wait have you smashed yet?
not yet, she wants to "take it slow" so well see how it goes

Man don't listen to her. Make her delightfully mad at you for giving into you sexually earlier than she wanted to. If you like this chick, you gotta smash. The threshold on the ******** she'll put up with after proper pipe is much bigger. Once you learn this truth you go in all the time. Some chicks generally believe in the months rule, smash them early too, she'll think you're special.

man u messed up smh

Why didnt u just go round 2 right after??

For me if i like the girl i make sure to give a round 2 performance.

My round 1 is always ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom