TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ex has less Sexual Partners and she's better in bed...I know sex isn't everything, but after watching your story unfold I think you just built DC into being better in your mind than she actually is. Let her loose.

Go back and get the good yambs and make her ambitious.

Last edited:
Pullin hair and talkin trash, how you like it
slow or fast? She said, "I like it when it last"

(METHODMAN)

Your ex has less Sexual Partners and she's better in bed...I know sex isn't everything, but after watching your story unfold I think you just built DC into being better in your mind than she actually is. Let her loose.

Gonna have to agree. You had the grass is greener effect and it just didn't work. It happens to everyone bro. But if you really love and care about your ex and she really holds you down then get her b.

or

**** as many sloots as possible and live your life all willy nilly. Up to you tho.

Yeah excuse my ignorance..but what you said makes sense, I never knew that.
I wasn't trying to scold you or anything, my bad if it came off like that.

I still disagree.

Even before USA got DC the mere fact that he was already ready to jump ship, and with someone (before he knew for sure) that was to his liking.
already says to me that his Ex g/f isn't exactly what is good for him.

The good sex, the holding him down, were all things that kept him there.

but at the end of the day, just because she did that and madde him feel good, doesn't mean it is completely good for him.

plus I believe USA is under 25 years old, good job, alot already going for him and more to come, He has unlimited potential right now himself. so with that said why even start limiting himself now by being held down by someone he's not sure about....

Just my 2 cents though.

My ex is a teacher but at the same time she's money hungry so this ***** be coming up with stupid side hustles that don't match any of her personality :lol: but she considered making a jump into admin.

Can't believe it's still chicks out here on that stupid x amount of days rule :smh: ...one joint recently tried to put me on 90 days like it was a sentence, but I ended up smashing in 4 :lol:

They might just want to see if you'd stick around... I had one girl tell me she was a lesbian, I told her I didn't care and that I just wanted to go out for a bite maybe a drink... smashed the same night

My chick told me she was gona make me wait i think 3 months? Man that didnt even last 2 wks

Man the one time I paid attention to that it didn't even work out, felt so stupid. Even if she says it, I don't think she really wants to you to not try for 90 days. The words mean nada. I think my fave of that bull **** thought is getting head from the "never getting head/someone special" crowd. In some shape or form though, the "I heard you got wack head" line from the pof thread works, just know the type of chick she is and twist how you say it. Good wop is almost a mark of pride for American women from all walks i've noticed so far.

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah. Play it cool and see how it go, if she's doing too much then you can fall back.

But that fatty too nice to bail out so quick

That updated pic is better. Between this and the meek mill thread I realized that nt has some different standards. Not saying I smash all dimes but some of the chicks people brag about on here...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom