TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
STORY TIME
My friend had a BBQ today and I encountered the bombest chick ever!
There were like 10 girls there and some were cute BUT
The bomb chick had the juiciest thighs ever.
The other girls were talking to me but I couldn't get my hands off this chick.
I'm gonna have to bless the thread with how this chick looked.
Dark skinned, juicy, and was all over me.

Pics of chick below

By chick I mean piece of chicken.....Man it was good lol
View media item 1726881

I thought that was a dead animal at First. ..

You should be banned for that

Lol jk i actually laughed

Last edited:
Just a little update. I ran down on shorty after class a few days ago. Gave her my number using the study buddy angle a few hours later she hit me up and studying is not a part of the conversation at all. Just good conversation about life and how times have changed blah blah. Was type surprised cause she's younger than me but knows her ****. We set something up for Tuesday gonna work on our speech together

Last edited:
Just a little update. I ran down on shorty after class a few days ago. Gave her my number using the study buddy angle a few hours later she hit me up and studying is not a part of the conversation at all. Just good conversation about life and how times have changed blah blah. Was type surprised cause she's younger than me but knows her ****. We set something up for Tuesday gonna work on our speech together

Let us know how she does on the mic.

I can't crack this one chick. She came over last night and made me dinner (it was amazing). We've been on top of each other making out a lot past two times we chilled. Can't get her in my bed though. Last time when things were heating up I said lets go to my bed and she said in a week. Last night I asked her when she's gonna stay over later since she said she had to go around 12. She said soon. I let it go and didn't get pushy or mention it again. Maybe on her period? I respect that she's not easy and giving it up right away, she's a really sweet good girl and we only hung out three times... But man this is killing me. Thankfully the other chick is a freak so I have no problem being patient. Gotta step it up though.

Last edited:
Might as well tell the whole story while I'm here. We always made jokes about it or what not but I was like if I come home and y'all both laying in my bed watching Netflix again I smashing ya both. They lol and we keep it pushing. Month or so later they having girl talk drinking and laying in my bed and I come home and see em. I hop in the shower and give myself a pep talk to pop it off. So I go in there keep them drinking and got em laughing telling stories n ****. I asked ole girl did she wanna see my girl *** and she was like Yea so I snatch her leggings down and expose he *** and make the other girl smack it. Other girl a skinny Lil thing with decent size ******* so I'm like yo turn. She looked and I'm like nah u pull yo ******* out tho and my girl kept calling her scared so I pulled em out for her and started groping and ****. We end up 3 way kissing then I start taking turns kissing em both and sucking ******* etc. I turn on the savage switch and snatch my girl leggings down again and start eating the box and made other chick stroke my meat and I rubbed her joint thru her panties. So I know its aboutto go down then bam it happened. My damn 3 year old wakes up at 1am and knocked on the door. My girl gets in straight mommy mode and that was all she wrote.

Let us pray :smh: my god you have to make this happen, cop a sitter for the lil one and probably get a telly or spice up your crib with some red silk sheets , glade vanilla, prime kells, and some dim lighting. All 3 of yall want it just make it happen before it's too late !

Last edited:
Eye contact, you can catch an innocent moment and see if she's choosing. Otherwise it's mostly business as usual. Still doesn't mean you can't shoot your shot.

And I'll take pics too....

Man I did an event today at a brewery. Anyways this fine *** girl working the event is looking at me smiling for a minute I wave like yo come over cause I'm cooking. She just smiled. I'm like aight whatever I'll go see what's up when I get a second. Then she straight shut me down. :lol: like alright whatever
Chicks are weird like that. She was def choosing, who knows why she backed off.

I can't crack this one chick. She came over last night and made me dinner (it was amazing). We've been on top of each other making out a lot past two times we chilled. Can't get her in my bed though. Last time when things were heating up I said lets go to my bed and she said in a week. Last night I asked her when she's gonna stay over later since she said she had to go around 12. She said soon. I let it go and didn't get pushy or mention it again. Maybe on her period? I respect that she's not easy and giving it up right away, she's a really sweet good girl and we only hung out three times... But man this is killing me. Thankfully the other chick is a freak so I have no problem being patient. Gotta step it up though.

If she feels like the real deal, you're in a good spot. Options to keep you calm while you chill and grow with her. Don't get too comfortable and miss the sex window though.

Mad chicks on BC to limit periods, some doctors even recommend virgins take BC to regulate periods if they get bad ones.

.. sounds wild to me :lol:

I'm not worried about it. All I know is she could have lived in taz's house. :lol: didn't have the patience to try and navigate a conversation with her shy ***.

I'll be back working there next week for another event.

You guys have any other activities ideas for dates? Took this chick out to mini golf, thinking maybe batting cages this week, unless there's something better. Just wanna do something different with her than the usual date stuff. There's some good bars in the city that have like bowling/ping pong stuff to do, but she sleeps early on weekdays so I'd rather save that for a weekend date eventually.

Y'all ever met a Caucasian chick for the first time or on a blind date at a Starbucks? She talking bout "I'm in the Denali fleece, lulu tights, and riding boots!!!' You gotta tell her meet you in da parking lot cause it's 37 jawns in the same fit in there? 
nerd.gif

Y'all ever met a Caucasian chick for the first time or on a blind date at a Starbucks? She talking bout "I'm in the Denali fleece, lulu tights, and riding boots!!!' You gotta tell her meet you in da parking lot cause it's 37 jawns in the same fit in there? :nerd:
The only Caucasian women I met in the public for the first time is 6'4", so it was pretty easy to spot her.

as far as date ideas.
I do like to mix it up and keep doing fun things, but on the flip side.
you gotta throw in Normality as well.

first date was mini golf, 2nd rock climbing, 3rd fishing, 4th amusement park..................that doesn't work to me. because you're like a fighter throwin his best punches early in the round then you get winded.
Your coach (chick)
going to be like yoo what happened.
I keep a 1:2 ratio in.
Something fun,
2 normal meet ups. (coffee, dinner, park)
something fun
coffee dinner park x2

that doesn't make expectations so high and still keeps it interesting.

Also I always make the girl think of the 2nd date
they get a sense of excitement and so thrown off guard with it..
they want to live up to what you did.

You also gotta remember it's 2015, these chicks want to feel like everything is 50-50 while still being courted.
so it's always perfect to be like ok the first idea/date was on me. next is on you!

Y'all ever met a Caucasian chick for the first time or on a blind date at a Starbucks? She talking bout "I'm in the Denali fleece, lulu tights, and riding boots!!!' You gotta tell her meet you in da parking lot cause it's 37 jawns in the same fit in there? :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TRUE STORY. Chick literally hit me with a snapchat 3 days ago with her starbucks cup and message saying "White girl Status" with the same exact fit on. lol

Last edited:
Good call on the pacing fam. This has been our dates so far:

Sushi just the two of us
Hung out together in a bar (she's my home girl's sister so it was the entire group, we hooked up that night)
Hung out at the club (again entire group, hooked up)
Mini Golf just the two of us
Drinks just me and her (went at it pretty hard in my car afterward)

Would the next date make more sense to be something chill like grabbing a bite and maybe coffee somewhere afterward?

Bring her to a fetty wap concert. Girls love fetty wap. :lol:
Dude! Her sister is obsessed with Fetty :rofl: :lol: we crack jokes on her all the time. This girl is actually pretty into the Weeknd. No coincidence we got it cracking in my whip when I put on that Weeknd album :lol:

:lol: see! This girl I was seeing was from Paterson so yeah she loved him too. I can't stand basic *** mn girls. Keep shipping your east coast girls my way. :lol:

For real though I would just do something chill and try and get back to her house or yours you know you're in there once you get behind closed doors.

Man the only issue with that is we both live at home and she's never brought a dude back to her crib ever (her mom actually thought she was a lesbian because of that :lol: ). I could build up to that Netflix and chill vibe eventually though. If it matters she's 22 (turns 23 in January) and I'm turning 26 in two weeks. She's got a good head on her shoulders, a legit job. Her friends are promiscuous but she's the complete opposite :lol:

I think I'll just take her out for either some food or coffee and just let things go from there. We'll be hanging out this weekend at a bar for another friend's birthday, then it's mine the weekend after and her other sister's the following weekend. So there's a lot of partying on the horizon where I could finagle a come home with me type of smash if I keep running the offense like Tom Brady.

Oh ok. Yeah whatever then. Sounds like things are going good anyways. Just get hammered with her enough times and it's bound to happen. :lol:

She sounds legit good luck mane!

You really down with bringing chicks back to the crib like that though, with the parents and all? I can't do it :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom