TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a mean L today my Tay brethren smh I'm lowkey ashamed to even post this story , I thought she was gonna be my wife one of these days man . You live , you learn !

Elaborate fam.

This is a place of harmony on the pursuit of yambs.

no gun
my agency
I work for OPM, I do background investigations, lol not quite PI type stuff but similar

I am applying for the FBI soon, ran in to some dudes who going to give me that head nod for when I apply I can't wait.

Lol I love that show quantico though. Alex Parrish is just way too sexy... the middle eastern twins could get it too.
lol Quantico FBI headquarters looks nothing like that though. I go there 3 times a week.. lol def not that lavish. and def aint got yambs like alex running around all free.

Nice, got a badge and a gun? can you say what agency? Quantico got me thinking crazy.
Thats tough. Mike Epps said this on Survivors remorse but i've yet to see any evidence of the contrary, paraphrasing: "a woman doesn't know what to do with a man that loves her too much".

that's a damn good quote and I can double to the truth of that!

****, lemme know how that goes.

Usually i be on my Future "Chicken wings & fries we dont go on date " but me and this chick been talking for 6 months straight ( took her out to try new things from the gun range , go karting ), shorty just graduated (she's at least a 8.5 - 9 nice body and all & no im not posting pics i know a few dudes that go to my school on here ) . Since that 2nd date we both decided to be exclusive to each other & that we were gonna work towards that goal on being with each other . so i cut all of my other shorties off , things were great , met her friends , roomates all that nonsense . But in August something weird happened , chick literally stop texting me as much as she used to , i would always text first within that month then i felt like a beta i said eff it and went cold for a week then she hit me up stating that she had some personal issues she was dealing with , Cool i brush it off we kept moving forward , we're back on good terms working out together ,making trips to come see me , But within those six months i never smashed , crash at her crib one night to netflix and chill ( thats all we did netflix and chill .) everytime i tried to kiss this chick she would literally tell me " i saw that coming " dodge my kiss & gave me a huge
mean.gif
  FLAG on the play , didnt really think nothing of it at first (Felt like i was a smooth talker but naw shorty said she would give me a kiss on the cheek)  , i Thought she prob was sexcually fustrated &  this girl is nothing like the other females i've dealt in the past , ask her why shes acting like that , chick told me if i stick around for the near future i'll find out & she wasnt comfortbale on telling me yet . So automatically im chasing that first high , when im with her it doesnt even have to be physical for me to enjoy her company that's what made me like her even more . I dont even have the urge to talk to other chicks anymore , got this Puerto rican /Dominican joint who live right down the street from me who have been trying to kick it for a while but ive been dodging her for this girl , Met this other 5'10 hooper slim chocolate Joint at my job ( Ig Model ) was only in town for the weekend , had a bomb convo she literally threw me the Alley to grab the number & i dodge it ,just trying to be faithful .

Thought i was friendzone for a while but everytime another chick blow my phone up while im kicking it with her she gets tight .

About two weeks ago i was supposed to help her do something at her crib , i text her back 15 mins later then the time we agreed , she got mad & the fact that im so nonchalant it rub her off the wrong way , she text me "good night smh " at exactly 10 o'clock , told her we both know she's not going to sleep at this time , i called her twice didnt pick up , next day she text me good morning on some passive aggressive stuff , told her i needed to talk to her face to face so we can resolve this issue  , she dodged it , a week pass by she would literally not reply to my text but she can get on social media , i checked her for that told her i can't be with that wishy washy stuff , she told me "thats nothing new " & no one is forcing me to accept that behavior .

I feel like i got Played for 6 months straight , not even gonna front im lowkey tight on the amount of time & money i wasted . This female really dont know what im capable of , now i just want to finesse her , Smash & put her on my regular rotation .

FLAME SUIT ON !

Last edited:
You did it to yourself b. Should have made your intentions clear from the get go. When you wanted more and she wouldn't give it, you should have looked elsewhere while still kicking it with her. She would have been jealous of another girl and wanted you to herself and in the process she would have let you smash just to have you to herself.

Girls love to compete with other girls. Should have used that to your advantage
Usually i be on my Future "Chicken wings & fries we dont go on date " but me and this chick been talking for 6 months straight ( took her out to try new things from the gun range , go karting ), shorty just graduated (she's at least a 8.5 - 9 nice body and all & no im not posting pics i know a few dudes that go to my school on here ) . Since that 2nd date we both decided to be exclusive to each other & that we were gonna work towards that goal on being with each other . so i cut all of my other shorties off , things were great , met her friends , roomates all that nonsense . But in August something weird happened , chick literally stop texting me as much as she used to , i would always text first within that month then i felt like a beta i said eff it and went cold for a week then she hit me up stating that she had some personal issues she was dealing with , Cool i brush it off we kept moving forward , we're back on good terms working out together ,making trips to come see me , But within those six months i never smashed , crash at her crib one night to netflix and chill ( thats all we did netflix and chill .) everytime i tried to kiss this chick she would literally tell me " i saw that coming " dodge my kiss & gave me a huge :smh:   FLAG on the play , didnt really think nothing of it at first (Felt like i was a smooth talker but naw shorty said she would give me a kiss on the cheek)  , i Thought she prob was sexcually fustrated &  this girl is nothing like the other females i've dealt in the past , ask her why shes acting like that , chick told me if i stick around for the near future i'll find out & she wasnt comfortbale on telling me yet . So automatically im chasing that first high , when im with her it doesnt even have to be physical for me to enjoy her company that's what made me like her even more . I dont even have the urge to talk to other chicks anymore , got this Puerto rican /Dominican joint who live right down the street from me who have been trying to kick it for a while but ive been dodging her for this girl , Met this other 5'10 hooper slim chocolate Joint at my job ( Ig Model ) was only in town for the weekend , had a bomb convo she literally threw me the Alley to grab the number & i dodge it ,just trying to be faithful .

Thought i was friendzone for a while but everytime another chick blow my phone up while im kicking it with her she gets tight .

About two weeks ago i was supposed to help her do something at her crib , i text her back 15 mins later then the time we agreed , she got mad & the fact that im so nonchalant it rub her off the wrong way , she text me "good night smh " at exactly 10 o'clock , told her we both know she's not going to sleep at this time , i called her twice didnt pick up , next day she text me good morning on some passive aggressive stuff , told her i needed to talk to her face to face so we can resolve this issue  , she dodged it , a week pass by she would literally not reply to my text but she can get on social media , i checked her for that told her i can't be with that wishy washy stuff , she told me "thats nothing new " & no one is forcing me to accept that behavior .

I feel like i got Played for 6 months straight , not even gonna front im lowkey tight on the amount of time & money i wasted . This female really dont know what im capable of , now i just want to finesse her , Smash & put her on my regular rotation .

FLAME SUIT ON !

Last edited:
Girls love to compete with other girls. Should have used that to your advantage

QFT.

I was in ATL last weekend, was drunk/high, and going ham on snapchat (I just learned how to use that sht :lol:) Took a couple pics/videos with some bad chicks I met down there.

The chicks that follow me that were sleeping on me were BLOWING UP my phone. They love to know other ****** want you.

B Bruce Banner
Dust yourself off and keep moving.
Yeah your ego maybe crushed but we all have to learn important lessons for success.
There are no guarantees outchea just experiences that equip you with knowledge so you don't fall for the ******** next time.
Have to look at it this way:
"It was 6 months.
You don't have a kid or deep emotional ties with her"
Charge it to the game and keep shooting.
Don't be angry for too long over her.
That's how dudes become jaded and bitter[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Also tdogg2k tdogg2k
Good luck with your new endeavor.

B Bruce Banner
Dust yourself off and keep moving.
Yeah your ego maybe crushed but we all have to learn important lessons for success.
There are no guarantees outchea just experiences that equip you with knowledge so you don't fall for the ******** next time.
Have to look at it this way:
"It was 6 months.
You don't have a kid or deep emotional ties with her"
Charge it to the game and keep shooting.
Don't be angry for too long over her.
That's how dudes become jaded and bitter[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Also tdogg2k tdogg2k
Good luck with your new endeavor.

That's all I needed to hear honestly , I'm not stressing it , btw honestly from outside looking in , you think there might have been someone else involved ?

That's all I needed to hear honestly , I'm not stressing it , btw honestly from outside looking in , you think there might have been someone else involved ?
Possibly..
But even still don't beat yourself up over it.
Out of all the heartbreaks, missteps I've had, the most important thing I have learned is that you can not control a grown person. You can give a woman the world and it still will not be enough. I've been in positions were I was really feeling somebody hard (this was before the invention of social media which made the L worse[emoji]128557[/emoji]) saw them walking around town with another dude and that **** was crushing and never heard from them again.
At first I used to ask myself.
"What does he have that I don't"
"Maybe if I was more outgoing"
Blah, Blah, Blah
Then I realized after my ex, there is absolutely nothing to keep a girl loyal or interested if she doesn't want to be there.
From that point on I look at people(even some in this thread) as seasons.
I don't take offense or even get upset anymore. I just look for the lessons and find ways to become better.
Worrying or trying to find the answers all the time will make you a mad man with a jealous, bitter heart.
Guarantee you will laugh at this in 6 months maybe even in a week because we all sit alone and reflect on the things we've done.
Tis is life.
Even when it's dark I always find away to laugh.
Just keep shooting like Kobe because eventually all you will have is the old man jumper but you will have the skill and knowledge to pass on[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️
Edit: Also learn to retire and walk away from certain situations(what Kobes' old *** needs to do[emoji]128557[/emoji])
Another important lesson is to recognize the expiration date. Everything has a time limit. Some things last longer then most but if you try to contain something that wants to leave, you will find yourself in more heartbreak that way.

Last edited:
Man NT. I had a real lousy lay last night. Had whiskey **** like crazy so I couldn't even smash. :smh: Had to finish her off with my fingers.

Really gotta stop drinking so much :smh:

I'm 20 years old btw, is that bad? I feel like since I'm 20, even if I'm wasted I should be able to perform at full potential.

Last edited:
Nah you just gotta switch it up to Hennessy. That'll have you beating all night. :evil:

They were sold out at safeway. I had no less than 12 Miller Lites and drank a bunch of Fireball. :smh:

First time this happens to me. I was really angry with myself cause all night long I had been telling her how I was gonna do a better job than her boyfriend does :smh:

At another wedding tonight, got a few #s, will try to follow through this week. One of my oldest friends, well known him and been a part of his life for 20 years went after my ex tonight. Not happy about that , rubbed it in my face when he got her #.  Why do i surround mysef with these kind of people i dont know.

At another wedding tonight, got a few #s, will try to follow through this week. One of my oldest friends, well known him and been a part of his life for 20 years went after my ex tonight. Not happy about that , rubbed it in my face when he got her #.  Why do i surround mysef with these kind of people i dont know.

tell him?

Wait before we jump to conclusions whats the full story to that?
How much of a loved ex was she??? How long ago.
How did he rub your face in it?

So
Damn Fiasco, why do you keep taking these L's man. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom