TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yikes!
Whats up with her man?
Thats seems very OD.

Disgusting. One of the reasons my ex and I didn't work was because of this right here. Going to an Ivy she was so full of herself. Hadn't even graduated yet. She texted me to tell me she got a job for when she graduates and I didn't reply for two weeks then acted like I didn't remember her saying that. She asked if I was going to acknowledge it or not lol.

I understand the competitive nature to a degree. But, all I can say man... Successful, happy, confident people don't have to tout themselves. Their actions and how they carry themselves will speak for them. Chick sounding like the female EWD.

Last edited:
"Never gone lose cause these ******* gone choose
These ******* gone be who they is
Walking and talking like classy
You hold to your heart, you a ho to your heart"
Future Hendrix
HOH president..
Too many women are walking around with this mentality and wonder why they are single at a certain age. A degree means nothing in this day and age. Granted it's an awesome accomplishment(1 more semester to go to finish my MBA) but if your life only revolves around money and power, you are missing out on so much more. Money creates opportunities to live better and should be used as a tool for experiences that enrich your life not define you or circumstances.
Also being a single mother just perpetuates the cycle. There are tons of single mothers out there(not by choice) who wished they had someone to share not just life but the load of raising a child. No one person(male/female) can do it alone. Coming from a single parent home is rough because you are always looking for answers your mother couldn't give you. That's why all my lessons and falls have been harder then most, even with OGS around.
I'm just a hard headed mofo[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
But you need to let that go.
Her mentality will be her downfall and yours[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:

Yikes!
Whats up with her man?
Thats seems very OD.

Disgusting. One of the reasons my ex and I didn't work was because of this right here. Going to an Ivy she was so full of herself. Hadn't even graduated yet. She texted me to tell me she got a job for when she graduates and I didn't reply for two weeks then acted like I didn't remember her saying that. She asked if I was going to acknowledge it or not lol.

I understand the competitive nature to a degree. But, all I can say man... Successful, happy, confident people don't have to tout themselves. Their actions and how they carry themselves will speak for them. Chick sounding like the female EWD.

I definitely feel a certain way due to what I've been able to accomplish so far but I'd never tout it the way she did with someone I'm dating.

I do think that resumes matter. Of course personality and fit matter the most but all other things equal the educated/professionally successful chick who is humble is going to be most desirable.

Given my life goals, settling down in a nice part of SoCal and traveling a lot, having a second six figure salary is definitely an important factor in who I have considered. Not close to the most important but still important.

But i also feel her specific rant. Puts a box over your dating/potential mate bracket. I understand you want someone in that box but its so limiting and im her case narrow minded.
Its the same as saying. I wont look at a girl unless shes exactly 5'3 long brunette hair and only with in 3 shades of a certain color. Its ridiculous. But i know a lot of people do it.

Women how ever seem to think we care about a lot of things that we dont.
Brands of make up / clothes. Etc blah blah.

Women are truly out to impress other women more than us. I peraonally thing.

But i also feel her specific rant. Puts a box over your dating/potential mate bracket. I understand you want someone in that box but its so limiting and im her case narrow minded.
Its the same as saying. I wont look at a girl unless shes exactly 5'3 long brunette hair and only with in 3 shades of a certain color. Its ridiculous. But i know a lot of people do it.

I think deep down most women would agree

Last edited:

I feel her, and to some extent I agreed. My problem was the way in which she presented her opinions. It came off too arrogant. I think education-level and career choice is important for what my life goals are like what youngdoc said, but I'm not going to state my opinion in the manner that she did.

The fact that she thinks she's essentially better than someone with a less-prestigious job is alarming..I think that right there shows her character. The whole "child by surrogate" nonsense lets me know this chick is probably going to end up alone. It's funny because a couple years ago my ex (who used to be friends with the chick, and was friends with her at the time she said this) said "people like to **** her, but they can't stand her personality because she talks/treats people like she's above them.

Bruh..
laugh.gif

(Screenshot #2 and 3 are backwards. I'm on mobile)
i cringed. the arrogance is disgusting. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

But generally speaking do career goals ever align with self esteem or goals?
Most people don't even enjoy their work, let alone know where they are going in life.
Most people are living vicariously through
"What is an ideal successful person" while living a mundane, non existent life. Buying things and gloating for acknowledgement from people who don't even like your *** to begin with.
A health relationship should be predicated on a persons moral compass and dreams. Not saying to be with someone who is just getting by or settling but money and prestige is not going to keep somebody or keep you happy. As long as you both are working to a common goal and enjoying what you are doing and its progressing the betterment of man/woman/child, then that's what should matter.
Yes money is life blood but all this stuff this society mandates as success is all smoke screens and mirrors. Most of my connections I have met and people in position of power are legit morons[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But they are making guap just because of nepotism.
I don't know, that just sounds like a miserable existence.
Maybe I'm wrong and too idealistic as my wife says[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
I get what you're saying mugen

It's definitely not just about the money. If it was I would have chosen a different profession.

Money can't buy happiness but it does provide the opportunity to achieve certain common goals

Trust the only reason I'm finishing school is to make sure my seed is straight for the rest of her life. I want to build generational wealth for her but I want her to also find her own path and to be happy.
It's truly a catch 22.
But so many people **** on others when they could actually have a diamond in the rough.
Men/women are both guilty of this.
Everybody wants the finished product but don't want the heartache and pain that comes with the grind.
But it just seems we are living in times of Vanity reigning supreme as we die inside and never achieve our true purpose.
Truly a paradox..
/rant
Back to no toes and cross leg stories[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Just cause she gave the box that first night , doesn't mean she's not wifey type , she prob was feeling you that much , don't think too
Much of it tho , take it one day at a time . Just don't make things awkward at work yo lol .

lamekilla lamekilla nothing wrong with someone just knowing what they want man. it took a little green and drank to get there as easily but it happened,
lol and dont blame her for as easy and available as you made yourself too lmao

I'm not judging a chick for giving it up on the first night especially in this day and age. I wouldn't look at her any differently. You put it down, she was feeling you, why not just see where it goes? I don't think she should go from being someone you had high hopes for to being a *** :lol:

You guys are right. I had been thinkin about this last night. It's a different day and age and I'm not mad that she gave it to me last night it's just she's a really good looking chick and I assumed one thing and got another. Usually first nighters are a little on the average side but besides that her personality was so cool I was vibin off that. I didn't want her to feel like she had to give me the box so quick to keep me engaged. I was talkin to my boy last night and he was hatin so hard like "you smashed her?! Nah you gotta drop her" :lol: but he even told me he was just salty cause she's such a nice lookin chick. I'm def intrigued. Setting up another outing with her either this weekend or next week

And usabasketball08 usabasketball08 that chick is mad insecure. All her self worth is wrapped up in degrees and monetary value. You don't need that negative energy around you. Had a chick like that some years back. It's refreshing to have a chick that's really focused on goals but that type of thinking gives you a narrow minded view of the world. Save yourself the headaches

I'm not ashamed to admit I have notes in my phone full of wise words from mugen, mark Antony, etc. Saved in my phone. Thanks, dads. Keeping a young G in line.

But generally speaking do career goals ever align with self esteem or goals?
Most people don't even enjoy their work, let alone know where they are going in life.
Most people are living vicariously through
"What is an ideal successful person" while living a mundane, non existent life. Buying things and gloating for acknowledgement from people who don't even like your *** to begin with.
A health relationship should be predicated on a persons moral compass and dreams. Not saying to be with someone who is just getting by or settling but money and prestige is not going to keep somebody or keep you happy. As long as you both are working to a common goal and enjoying what you are doing and its progressing the betterment of man/woman/child, then that's what should matter.
Yes money is life blood but all this stuff this society mandates as success is all smoke screens and mirrors. Most of my connections I have met and people in position of power are legit morons[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But they are making guap just because of nepotism.
I don't know, that just sounds like a miserable existence.
Maybe I'm wrong and too idealistic as my wife says[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yeah they typically don't align, they put aside dealing with internal issues by deflecting everything into their career, never dealing with it till it's too late. I'm not complaining though, all these beautiful *** ****** up career women out here choosing, willing to go the extra mile now.

The fence about okcupid chick....why do i like a challenge so much. Shes one of the toughest chicks ive ever had to break and the thrill is absolutely crazy to me

I need to be careful with DC chicks from here on out. I've been money with law students since I started my job :lol: but it seems like they aren't very many sane chicks with good careers or good career prospects.

I'm trying to relocate to NY or DC within the next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom