TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
why'd you call her out though? :lol: makes you seem pressed, which would be

okay if she reciprocated. if she wasn't responding should've just took the hint

and shuffled along to the next.

I kinda was pressed, low key. It was like "really? We were exchanging texts not even a minute apart & the minute I ask to kick it, you start with the invisible woman act" lol, I wasn't heated but it annoyed me definitely. Tbh she's done it before and all signs naturally point to deading it but I'm stubborn :lol:

Edit: speak of the devil, she just sent me a selfie. I feel like I gotta block her number just to break free from the shackles of the thirst trap. Smh

Last edited:
NT bros I need your help. I'll try to make this quick...

My old college roommate is in town on business for a few days. I met him after work today for drinks and dinner. Half way through dinner I look up and see the girl I went on tinder date with working at the restaurant. I had no idea she worked here but she did mention where he worked on our date. I'm thinking great she prolly think I'm a stalker but what can I do but play it cool? Crazy coincidence. She looked like she was busy getting trained but we saw each other. As I'm leaving I walk up to her and say, "*name* thought that was you. My friends in town for business he's staying a couple blocks down the street from here at the *hotel name*." She then grabs my arm and says, "sorry i can't talk now text me later." This was right by entrance/hostess table and she had someone following her everywhere looking to be training her.

Now I want to invite her and a friend or two to my friends hotel tomorrow night to pregame and go out. It's actually right near her campus so it's perfect. But I just need to decide what to text her back tonight without seeming like a stalker. I can't believe this happened lol. **** my pants at first but it may have been a blessing in disguise.

I'm thinking of just saying something like, "Hey sorry for bothering you at work. I remember you telling me where you worked but it didnt click haha." If she responds positively I'll invite her put tomorrow. Is that a decent opener? Man I feel so creepy this was so random. Haven't talked to her in a week since the raincheck thing.

My old college roommate is in town on business for a few days. I met him after work today for drinks and dinner. Half way through dinner I look up and see the girl I went on tinder date with working at the restaurant. I had no idea she worked here but she did mention where he worked on our date. I'm thinking great she prolly think I'm a stalker but what can I do but play it cool? Crazy coincidence. She looked like she was busy getting trained but we saw each other. As I'm leaving I walk up to her and say, "*name* thought that was you. My friends in town for business he's staying a couple blocks down the street from here at the *hotel name*." She then grabs my arm and says, "sorry i can't talk now text me later." This was right by entrance/hostess table and she had someone following her everywhere looking to be training her.

Now I want to invite her and a friend or two to my friends hotel tomorrow night to pregame and go out. It's actually right near her campus so it's perfect. But I just need to decide what to text her back tonight without seeming like a stalker. I can't believe this happened lol. **** my pants at first but it may have been a blessing in disguise.

I'm thinking of just saying something like, "Hey sorry for bothering you at work. I remember you telling me where you worked but it didnt click haha." If she responds positively I'll invite her put tomorrow. Is that a decent opener? Man I feel so creepy this was so random. Haven't talked to her in a week since the raincheck thing.

Yeah that would definitely be fine. I'd be a lil more flirty myself...

"Damn girl, looking cute in that work outfit :wink: Haha forgot u worked there and my boy..." U know the rest. She responds loling invite her out.

TAY folks I need a little help on this one...

Been seeing this girl for about 4 weeks. The first couple of weeks were really good but lately that hasn't been the case. We don't talk/text as much. She doesn't reply like before too. She's told me she's the type who tells the guy outright if it isn't working or out she doesn't see it progressing because she doesn't want to waste each other's time. She hasn't told me that yet so I guess I'm still in. Oh and yeah, we talked about our 'status' before and we're dating, but not together.

Now, I hate the inconsistency lately, and I've been thinking if I should just bail out. During my younger, immature years I would just disappear and not give a damn but I don't want to be a jerk. I've disappeared on a couple of girls before and it wasn't a good feeling after. Besides, she's nice and is wifey-material and am really into her.

Thoughts?

Why did u put a name to what u are? I never do that...

I'd say just hit her up with whatever, but me personally, I wouldn't apologize for bothering her and I wouldn't mention that "Telling me where you worked" thing. Just sounds weird/awkward 

Oh. And on Saturday, I asked that Asian girl from my history class what she was doing that night. She said nothing. I'm like "cool, let's kick it, nothing's really poppin off on my side too" this ***** turned her read receipts off because I called her out on reading them & not replying, then left me hanging. I hate this broad

laugh.gif
 just dead her bro , i wouldnt even acknowledge her in class .

TAY folks I need a little help on this one...

Been seeing this girl for about 4 weeks. The first couple of weeks were really good but lately that hasn't been the case. We don't talk/text as much. She doesn't reply like before too. She's told me she's the type who tells the guy outright if it isn't working or out she doesn't see it progressing because she doesn't want to waste each other's time. She hasn't told me that yet so I guess I'm still in. Oh and yeah, we talked about our 'status' before and we're dating, but not together.

Now, I hate the inconsistency lately, and I've been thinking if I should just bail out. During my younger, immature years I would just disappear and not give a damn but I don't want to be a jerk. I've disappeared on a couple of girls before and it wasn't a good feeling after. Besides, she's nice and is wifey-material and am really into her.

Thoughts?
yeah sounds like someone else might be in the picture , and dont ever ask a girl about y'all status , to me the more nonchalant i am the better it is for me , thats just my personal opinion tho .

Why did u put a name to what u are? I never do that...

Only because during the third date she asked what we were and if we were dating... But yeah I get you, I don't usually put labels too especially early on.

Get her attention again. Through any medium you get with her, if you guys are sexual naturally hit it hard let her know, if u on se romance tip set up a date thru some texts if she still replies and let it be the best date do some cool things, still just do it to get her attention re sparked not to tell her you wanna wife it right now or change the status

I'll def try to reignite the sparks.

How did ur dates go?
My intial feeling is that she found sumone else thats more interesting

They all went well actually. Though I'm not discount that possibility, i'm giving her the benefit of the doubt

I went to shortie dorm room on Sunday for some clappage, not expecting it to be hot as hell and for every chick on the hall to have they door open trying to get air in the room :smh: :smh: :smh:

I had to demolish her man to make the statement that ain't coming to cuddle, I'm coming thru to bust them kidneys and I needed every chick on that hall to know that :lol:

I guess she knew what was up b/c she put some music on and we never clap with music on, nonetheless I slide in a get to killing it. Some broad come knocking on the door so she jumps up and puts on some pants, a shirt, and a hat (cause her hair was slaughtered) to answer the door thinking it was her room mate. It's some chick on the hall asking for a damn fork being nosey so I'm Birdman handrub'n in the background. Chick was like "I'm so sorry" turns around and dips :lol:

So we start back clapping (face to face cause she pretty) and The Game "Ali Bomaye" comes on. The bar where game is like "Got a white girl in Idaho, I do the same thing in (Montana)" comes on and whispered the Montana in her ear and shortie box just went all psychedelic and acid trippy on me :lol:

She start moaning and throwing elbows and cussin, hold time I'm thinking to myself "I hope don't nobody call the RA thinking that I'm raping this broad" :lol:

So she finishes that, rolls me over and gave the Mouf and shortie cleaned up everything she had left on me dawg and then some...

Breh I could not walk, she rushing to get downstairs b4 visitation was over and I'm in the hallway with the newborn legs

It was a good day fellas a good day :pimp:

Sidenote; school been turnt all week, here's a snippet from the cookout

View media item 917595
*disclaimer*
Dude has the nozzle to the keg in his hand

Last edited:
It's crazy how many girls are looking for a come up

If you got your own crib (no roommates) and a whip there's no way you're not getting yambs, chicks eyes light up like a Xmas tree :lol:

I say that to say, if you work on yourself .. everything falls into place easily

It's crazy how many girls are looking for a come up

If you got your own crib (no roommates) and a whip there's no way you're not getting yambs, chicks eyes light up like a Xmas tree :lol:

I say that to say, if you work on yourself .. everything falls into place easily

Having a roommate hasn't stopped me

I wish I could smash my coworker.

We flirt all day.

She be bending over in front of me, showing me cleavage, gets super close to my face like she bout to kiss me when she asks a question.
Touches my hand playfully throughout conversations.

But she's married, has a kid.

We went to a bar last Friday, and I know I can.

But it would be wrong.

:frown: :lol:

whatup fambily, alright need help from body language experts. What are signs that differentiate she just wants attention/really feelin you?

and what does licking their lips when you lookin at them but not making eye contact mean? Mad girls do this...

whatup fambily, alright need help from body language experts. What are signs that differentiate she just wants attention/really feelin you?

and what does licking their lips when you lookin at them but not making eye contact mean? Mad girls do this...

Watch this video young blood, u might learn sumthin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom