TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
blur out the numbers b.....:lol: :smh:

Too late.

^^^^^^^ Word lmao I'm sitting here like "damn fam, you ain't eem block out the numbers!"

My man don't give a damb bout no harlots :pimp:

Some of ya'll must fail to see the amount of Dambs I have to give... It's "0"
You notice how some of them the numbers cropped and some of them they're not....I know what I'm doin young bucks

Well one of them did ask if you had any fine friends lol it's always funny on how thirsty a girl act when you don't show her any attention . Opposite attracts

Well one of them did ask if you had any fine friends lol it's always funny on how thirsty a girl act when you don't show her any attention . Opposite attracts

*que denzel .gif* myyyyy man
Someone finally caught on
And what finer gentlemen than ma NT brethren
80% of ma homies in real life wifed up

Last edited:
The girl I'm with is displaying strong wifey characteristics.

Cook, clean, nice to waiters (for me that's a big one. i hate people who look down on others), bomb in bed, ambitious.

Here comes the big caveat:
In her dream future, she does not have any biological children, only adopted ones.
She doesn't want her body to be "wrecked", nor does she find the process of raising a child below the age of 3 remotely interesting.
I understand that pregnancy itself is rough + the first few years after are a dramatic shift but I want children of my own and I'm against surrogacy because even if the child is not biologically the related to the woman who carried it, she still gonna feel some type of way about the baby.

Sigh...I'm obviously getting way ahead of myself but what's the point of staying in a relationship when you know from the beginning that you have very different views on children?
And do women usually change their mind about having children?

2 weeks later...

Me and my girl "broke up."  I think somehow getting titles involved messed us up so now we're friends. Don't know why but that title carried more weight than either of us realized.  Still do everything we did before just "friends" now.

Sorry dude. Told you to chill though :\

Last edited:
lol @ ****** who still play the "curve her on purpose" head games

that's how you attract a loser type ***** with no self-esteem

a chick worth keeping wouldn't be attracted by that kind of dumb ****

but continue...

TAY be setting a lot of y'all kids up for failure B....

it's one thing to not be smothering or acting like some desperate rapist.... it's another to treat the chick like she ain't **** for the simple fact of doing reverse psychology

but continue...

it's one thing to not be smothering or acting like some desperate rapist.... it's another to treat the chick like she ain't **** for the simple fact of doing reverse psychology
QFT

The girl I'm with is displaying strong wifey characteristics.

Cook, clean, nice to waiters (for me that's a big one. i hate people who look down on others), bomb in bed, ambitious.

Here comes the big caveat:
In her dream future, she does not have any biological children, only adopted ones.
She doesn't want her body to be "wrecked", nor does she find the process of raising a child below the age of 3 remotely interesting.
I understand that pregnancy itself is rough + the first few years after are a dramatic shift but I want children of my own and I'm against surrogacy because even if the child is not biologically the related to the woman who carried it, she still gonna feel some type of way about the baby.

Sigh...I'm obviously getting way ahead of myself but what's the point of staying in a relationship when you know from the beginning that you have very different views on children?
And do women usually change their mind about having children?

2 weeks later...

Me and my girl "broke up."  I think somehow getting titles involved messed us up so now we're friends. Don't know why but that title carried more weight than either of us realized.  Still do everything we did before just "friends" now.

Sorry dude. Told you to chill though :\

As a man you really just have to enjoy the ride and let things land where they may. If you guide it right it's yours for the taking anyways. That "what are we" stuff ain't our lane.

but continue...

True, you learn this the hard way with the right one. But if you have no plans to keep em, swing away.

but continue...

This is real talk right here. That's why the only advice I really give here is that people be themselves.

but continue...

good point, but i think there's nothing wrong if you're not doing it on purpose.

but continue...

Are all the dudes in here looking for yambs looking for "a chick worth keeping"?

I think yambs && a chick worth keeping go hand in hand for me at this point. Really don't want any pointless smashes, though it could be great practice. Both sides have their perks.

You meet a girl who has the potential of it being a long term thing. How many dates before you try and make a move?

You meet a girl who has the potential of it being a long term thing. How many dates before you try and make a move?

I go for it on the first date always if the vibe is right.

My best relationships have been with women I had sex with on the first date, don't subscribe to some kinda waiting or grace period, just because she gives it up doesn't mean she ain't worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom