TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll ****** in this thread some masters. Talkin bout some "juggling" and ****. Juggling human beings
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I was a late bloomer, and I mean late as ****. Didn't do anything with a woman beyond first base until 20. Didn't handle that ish well--I guess all those years of sexual frustration will do that to you. So my experience is pretty much zilch, really, compared to this thread

Didn't really come into myself as "sexual" or begin "sowing my wild oats" or whatever until even more recently, when something just sort of "clicked" in me. IDK what it was. I felt like I just "lost" a little respect for women or something, and all of a sudden doors started opening. That sounds terrible, but that's what it felt like.

As stated I had my lil situation a week ago and I've already ceased communication with her and moved onto a new girl, who I presume I'll eventually do the same with. I want a relationship, but not really because I'm focusing on doing me, improving my grades, slowly easing into the car culture/improving my new whip, and writing a terrible novel that nobody will read.

I like this thread because I feel like by soaking up all of these stories I'm living the "man-garden tool" life vicariously through ya'll. Unless this thread is 99% DuckTales
mean.gif

Last edited:
Sometimes you gotta go through those experiences man. I had a problem of literally focusing all my energy on the yamb, putting yambs on the pedestal, and taking months to smash. I learned the hard way I guess you can say, and after that everything just flipped too. I went through a stage after that for a couple of years where I treated every single female the same (like ****) and strictly cared about quantity. It was a fun time but you grow out of it.

Then I slowed my role, focused on myself more, and am currently just soaking in all the quality yambs out there and picking on their best characteristics and just having a positive outlook instead of a negative one. More mature approach now than my freshman/sophomore years in college.

Last edited:
youngdoc youngdoc did you ever or would you mess with any girl in your program? I'm talking about a FWB type ordeal.

Wouldn't touch that in residency. Residency classes are too small and in my field (radiology) I see the majority of my co-residents every day M-F

I did in med school as it's a much larger group. The chick did catch feelings though so in the end it probably wasn't worth it either

Ya'll ****** in this thread some masters. Talkin bout some "juggling" and ****. Juggling human beings :smh: :lol:

I was a late bloomer, and I mean late as ****. Didn't do anything with a woman beyond first base until 20. Didn't handle that ish well--I guess all those years of sexual frustration will do that to you. So my experience is pretty much zilch, really, compared to this thread

Didn't really come into myself as "sexual" or begin "sowing my wild oats" or whatever until even more recently, when something just sort of "clicked" in me. IDK what it was. I felt like I just "lost" a little respect for women or something, and all of a sudden doors started opening. That sounds terrible, but that's what it felt like.

As stated I had my lil situation a week ago and I've already ceased communication with her and moved onto a new girl, who I presume I'll eventually do the same with. I want a relationship, but not really because I'm focusing on doing me, improving my grades, slowly easing into the car culture/improving my new whip, and writing a terrible novel that nobody will read.

I like this thread because I feel like by soaking up all of these stories I'm living the "man-garden tool" life vicariously through ya'll. Unless this thread is 99% DuckTales :smh:  

None of us started as masters. For some it may have come easier/earlier than others but we all started somewhere.

Hell I didn't have my first kiss until 17. The more and more experience you have with dealing with women in all situations (casually dating, seriously dating, sleeping around, one night stands, getting hurt etc) the more comfortable and confident you get.

And "juggling" sounds bad but I learned honesty is the best policy when dealing with a team. All of my FWBs knew that they were FWBs and when I recently got into a relationship I was honest with them and told them the deal. They all thanked me for being honest and upfront

The best thing u can do is go out there and practice. I honestly have never had my heart broken, so Idk what that's like, but the greatest thing I learned was to have the confidence to hit on ANY chick. I have had every type of girl (as Doc says I've smashed more black girls recently than him) and am content with what I have currently in my gf. I never thought the day would come...kind of mad I didn't hit the 100 mark this year :smh:

I feel like its a passage in every man's life to get his heart broken. Either by a woman he loved and wasn't ready for or by a woman who he was in love with but wasn't ready for him.

I feel like its a passage in every man's life to get his heart broken. Either by a woman he loved and wasn't ready for or by a woman who he was in love with but wasn't ready for him.

Maybe it's just I never fully realized it? The one girl that ever broke up with me, I started smashing her hotter roomie a few weeks later and was eventually barred from speaking to an entire sorority.

I was never in love with her, but was hurt in a sense.

In terms of the girls I have had... I've had everything from girls with 80k followers on IG and girls in music videos (I posted pics) to girls that are 5-6's. All matters what suits ur personality best.

Weirdest smash ever. :smh:

STORY.....

None of us started as masters. For some it may have come easier/earlier than others but we all started somewhere.

Hell I didn't have my first kiss until 17. The more and more experience you have with dealing with women in all situations (casually dating, seriously dating, sleeping around, one night stands, getting hurt etc) the more comfortable and confident you get.

And "juggling" sounds bad but I learned honesty is the best policy when dealing with a team. All of my FWBs knew that they were FWBs and when I recently got into a relationship I was honest with them and told them the deal. They all thanked me for being honest and upfront

yea s Young said, I for sure was a late bloomer myself,
Been broken hearted.
had my period of wilding out
now im back to chill mode
my girl now, the first night i was trying to creep out of her apartment..lol
but something was a bit different so i stayed we talked hung out more and more and more, and well now ...thats my chick.

The best thing u can do is go out there and practice. I honestly have never had my heart broken, so Idk what that's like, but the greatest thing I learned was to have the confidence to hit on ANY chick. I have had every type of girl (as Doc says I've smashed more black girls recently than him) and am content with what I have currently in my gf. I never thought the day would come...kind of mad I didn't hit the 100 mark this year :smh:

Never heart broken either as I've never been in love. But I have been hurt twice and the last one really did change me and open my eyes a bit

Late bloomer also. Hell, I'm still blooming to be honest :lol:

Went thru the heartbreak phase twice, occurring in consecutive years. The first one wasn't thaaaaaat bad, in retrospect, cause I had started talking to the chick responsible for the second one only a few months after...

That second one tho...man. Legitimately changed me, especially for like the first year after it happened. Wasn't in tune with my true self at all, word to LBJ tryna play the 'villain' role during his first year in Miami.

So grateful for it now tho. Better off without her, && would've been far worse off without the learning experience. Not to mention, ran into her the other day for the first time since, && boy oh boy did she look shocked :lol:. Didn't have any anger or nothing towards her...at that moment, I truly realized the extent of my development.

Now I feel freer than ever, got that bounce in my step again, && feel that I can pull any shorty I want. I'm my best 'me' yet, && plan on only getting better... I know they can feel the confidence radiating too. :pimp:

Man you gotta get your heartbreak when young or not at all man. Older guys don't handle it well, despite how experienced they were before the relationship. I've had more random conversations with older dudes about friends that spiral so deep into depression after that happens they end up essentially committing suicide (not taking care of themselves, getting ill, or just straight up pulling the trigger). It's different feeling that pain for the first time after you have your world and brand as a family established.

Last edited:

Weirdest smash ever.
mean.gif
STORY.....
Not much to tell.

I was hard the whole time but in my head I felt like I was limp.  And we were both OD quiet. Kind of like we were just going through the motions.

Apparently she enjoyed it but I hardly felt anything even though apparently I nut (didn't even notice). I was just in my thoughts the hole time.

Was a weird experience.

Man you gotta get your heartbreak when young or not at all man. Older guys don't handle it well, despite how experienced they were before the relationship. I've had more random conversations with older dudes about friends that spiral so deep into depression after that happens they end up essentially committing suicide (not taking care of themselves, getting ill, or just straight up pulling the trigger). It's different feeling that pain for the first time after you have your world and brand as a family established.

This. I've had convos with dudes older than me talking bout how a girl did them dirty and they ask me if they should pop up at their crib or ask their home girls to relay a message or just all types of lame stuff. Don't get me wrong, getting hurt by a girl you like is one of the worst feelings. I've been there, I've shed tears and all that lame **** but I got over it and I thank the heavens it happened when I was younger and was able to learn from it. Their are dudes doing serious time in the pen from getting their heartbroken and going about it the wrong way. The number 1 thing to learn about these woman is that you should NEVER care more than they do. Master the art of being cold and callous on a whim and you'll have any woman you want.

Last edited:
chuch

get ya heart broken when you still have time to mess with other floozies.

Be old and get ya heart broken you gon be willing to stalk and harass ol girl cause you ain't got no other choices
roll.gif

^ some people just change without being broke tho. Idk why, once I turned 25, I just woke up with a different mentality

There are some people in life that are fortunate not to have experience heartbreak and do willing change their ideals on life, that's what growth is.
But to truly see what you are made of, losing somebody whether through death or failed relationship shows your mental fortitude for the pains we go through and face in life. I have experience a lot of loss. At one point it did make me bitter, closed off, scared of real connections to the world. I have only had two scenerios that truly shook me to my core:
Losing my grandmother
Losing my ex..
In those lessons it taught me not to take people for granted. It also provided insight to actually start caring and loving myself. I think a lot of times people need to be destroyed from the inside out. I know that sounds sadistic and possibly asinine on so many levels, but in order to truly find who you are and what you want and how others will treat you, pain can be a wonderful teacher. It shows you independence, courage, love, regret, calm, anger and finally exceptence into finally letting things go and this is how we learn compassion. I'm grateful that my ex and I didn't work because I truly didn't know myself. I put on "airs" to get women or would conceal my identity so nobody could see my nerdy side. Even my Old Heads would question my decisions but ultimately after the last heartbreak, they knew I needed to face not only my demons but I needed to grow. Sometimes I look back on it and still burns a little. I think what burns the most is depending on a woman so much and not recognizing when to leave a failed relationship. I love my wife dearly and she knows she is on a pedestal, but she also knows that my experience taught me self preservation. She could leave me tomorrow, all I ask is to see my child and all that other **** is out the window. She knows I was somebody before her and I will be somebody after her(lord willing we stay together,lol). When a woman sees that type of confidence in a man, she follows that lead. A lot of older cats wait so long to fall in love but never truly found their core values and get lost in the sauce. That's why these crimes of passion occur. Once you get that **** out of the way and realize who you are, **** a ***** won't be able to tell you nothing.
Self Love-Self Preservation..
Chuurch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom