TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a cute chick from hs on fb. Started talking and wants to hang out but has a bf :smh: and a ****** one too. Dude sounds like a straight up a hole and she's a really cool girl too. Some dudes just don't realize what they got.

"I know you got a man but girl he slippin, I can see myself getting in where I fit in. I want you to see, just how much your man ain't me.......He ain't flyyyyy, he don't eem driveeee" View media item 1150327

I prefer this

Chick is feelin da kid (me).

...but the chick has da kids (3). 

do these moms know what it is? (sheets)

or do I let her know the game I'm runnin' is this...? (cleats)

dont want to get caught up in feels (lonely)

just want to see her in heels (ONLY)

Last edited:
Man yall remember that 18 year old girl I asked for insight on?

Sent her a sort of follow up text, saying I acted wrong and made her uncomfortable at my house (long story short, it was foreplay and I fingerpopped her but she bled and got scared so we didnt smash and I was being distant because of mad throbbing blue balls), but we kinda went back and forth lightly and settled on kicking it the day after.

Fast forward to this weekend and I picked her up from a friends house, she lied to her mom ( :smh: wow I just typed that sentence) and said she was sleeping there, NOT AT ALL SHAWTY. She spent the night at the crib :smokin and we got down to business. Problem is she was coming off her period and bled here and there while she was popping them hips. My sheets are white. This ain't good at all

But I recouped that F buddy status with her and now I dont know what to text her when we talk. Shes so different from me lol and I cant relate, but i like her personality and obviously the sex.

HOW DO I TALK TO A GIRL 7 YEARS YOUNGER?

You just gotta listen (or pretend to listen). Let her lead the convo girls like talking any way. Chime in when you can relate. If it's really that bad then don't see her.

pedophilia is disgusting

My guess is you're around 18 and upset that older dudes get the young girls in their prime? Your time will come as well.

Chick is feelin da kid (me).
...but the chick has da kids (3). 
do these moms know what it is? (sheets)
or do I let her know the game I'm runnin' is this...? (cleats)
dont want to get caught up in feels (lonely)
just want to see her in heels (ONLY)

Quality post :lol:

Chill
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I am just messing with you son but best wishes regardless 
NT will be invited to my wedding. My girls friends are all NT approved.
devil.gif
 I am down with it

Man things have gone 0 to 100 with my new girl. She told me yesterday she thinks I'm the one

Since she lives close by we've been able to spend a lot of time together so things are moving fast. She's also 33 while I'm about to turn 30 so I know she's feeling that biological clock

I BOUGHT A ROCK.

From cuffing season to wedding season in a matter of weeks

NT will be invited to my wedding. My girls friends are all NT approved.

Just assumed you were trolling :lol:

Man yall remember that 18 year old girl I asked for insight on?

Sent her a sort of follow up text, saying I acted wrong and made her uncomfortable at my house (long story short, it was foreplay and I fingerpopped her but she bled and got scared so we didnt smash and I was being distant because of mad throbbing blue balls), but we kinda went back and forth lightly and settled on kicking it the day after.

Fast forward to this weekend and I picked her up from a friends house, she lied to her mom (
mean.gif
wow I just typed that sentence) and said she was sleeping there, NOT AT ALL SHAWTY. She spent the night at the crib
smokin.gif
and we got down to business. Problem is she was coming off her period and bled here and there while she was popping them hips. My sheets are white. This ain't good at all

But I recouped that F buddy status with her and now I dont know what to text her when we talk. Shes so different from me lol and I cant relate, but i like her personality and obviously the sex.

HOW DO I TALK TO A GIRL 7 YEARS YOUNGER?
depends how mature she is.

im sure theres topics you can touch on and have  a decent conversation. 

I haven't been able to post my method of squirt...

But I did post it awhile back...

I just can't find it...

Smh..

All I can say is it ain't about how deep you are... You just gotta rub the right parts right inside the yambs...

And you ain't gotta pound it...

The best speed to go is to let her ride you...

Then mimick that speed, bit a tad bit faster.

And finally... Hug the yambs tight when you're in it... (Only with girls you really like)

It makes a huuuhge difference when you squeeze them with your arms...

That feeling of being protected + getting the yambs stimulated with the D = insta love...

And you can literally FEEL the yambs getting slicker when you squeeze harder...

True story, famb.

Man Miami is seriously a totally different environment from Broward. I think I need to move out here man.

In Broward these females only mess with these generic thug type ******

In a 50 student class today (Miami) the teacher asked me what I did this summer and I said I'm trying to get a novel finished...I hear "oooohh" and every female turned their head

That **** would never happen in broward :smh:

P.S. I've never made a female squirt but me eating box left a HUGE stain in my comforter

I don't got the pipe like ya'll ******

Last edited:

I just can't find it...

Smh..

All I can say is it ain't about how deep you are... You just gotta rub the right parts right inside the yambs...

And finally... Hug the yambs tight when you're in it... (Only with girls you really like)

That feeling of being protected + getting the yambs stimulated with the D = insta love...

True story, famb.

He ain't lyin gif.

This thread has taken a turn for the worst :smh:

:lol:
how?

Today i went for a run and i put Bachata on my pandora.

It made me remember how much of a romanticist i am.

I really like to be romantic. A million thoughts ran through my mind.
*just sharing*
I'm Dominican and I hate listening to Bachata cause all it talks about is love and romance. My past relationship and recent rejections have turned me into a cold man :smh:

Man Miami is seriously a totally different environment from Broward. I think I need to move out here man.
In Broward these females only mess with these generic thug type ******
In a 50 student class today (Miami) the teacher asked me what I did this summer and I said I'm trying to get a novel finished...I hear "oooohh" and every female turned their head
That **** would never happen in broward :smh:
P.S. I've never made a female squirt but me eating box left a HUGE stain in my comforter
I don't got the pipe like ya'll ******
you go to FIU right?

I just can't find it...

Smh..

True story, famb.

(Takes out my pen and paper)

I have discredited everything this dude has said since the 2 day rule but I will definitely cosign the squeezing the girl with your arms part. That's a gem.

Cosign as well. Actually did the hugging with my lady yesterday and she loves the feeling of being closer to me. She doesn't care about the speed either.

I have discredited everything this dude has said since the 2 day rule but I will definitely cosign the squeezing the girl with your arms part. That's a gem.
:lol:

2 day rule still applies, bruh...

25 years old...

Plenty of raw dog experiences...

No baby yet.

:pimp:

I'm Dominican and I hate listening to Bachata cause all it talks about is love and romance. My past relationship and recent rejections have turned me into a cold man :smh:
embrace that
and welcome
http://niketalk.com/t/292179/the-we...hursday-echoes-of-silence/10350#post_21463171
Trust me I already know about The Weeknd. There was a point in time at my lowest where that's all I listened to.

Here's my post from the confessions thread

I listen to The Weekend every time I feel depressed, like I am doing right now.

I haven't had a girlfriend for almost 4 years now. **** my ex gf that ***** has left me scarred >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom