TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Me and my girl planning a road trip to Toronto for New Years.
Do you guys think its too soon for any kind of trip?
Been together for close to 5 months..almost 3 months depending on which date you count from.
If you have that desire to spend that amount of time together closely and there haven't been any red flags I'd do it.

Time together in a vacuum doesn't really mean much. Me and my girl have only been official for 3 months and change yet we've already serious talks about marriage and kids and stuff

Me and my girl planning a road trip to Toronto for New Years.
Do you guys think its too soon for any kind of trip?
Been together for close to 5 months..almost 3 months depending on which date you count from.
Beem with my girl for bout 7 months and have traveled to 3 different countries together already. .lol. im sure you'll be fine. .. that's what couple do
Thanks TAY famb.

Yea me and my girl also have had those serious talks.  She is definitely wife potential.

theres a cute bank teller . im walking around my job and spot her. we chat and she starts asking questions about me leading up to when i get off or if im on lunch. i think nothing of it until she mentions this new dessert and i should take her..
joking i said take me number and we can chill and w no hesitation she tells me put in the number.. questions though
- how long dudes wait to hit it up?
- is it weird since she knows some of my financial information and can evem pull up my address?

theres a cute bank teller . im walking around my job and spot her. we chat and she starts asking questions about me leading up to when i get off or if im on lunch. i think nothing of it until she mentions this new dessert and i should take her..
joking i said take me number and we can chill and w no hesitation she tells me put in the number.. questions though
- is it weird since she knows some of my financial information and can evem pull up my address?
man this is not highschool dont play the waiting game i usually hit them up the next day .

Hit her up pronto.

O you know nothing too over the top

My dude got a nice one :smokin

Seems like the wifey type, but with it.

Girl that friendzoned me is going to be at my brother's Thanksgiving dinner.

She was asking me if she should go. I insinuated that she shouldn't, but she kept returning to the topic. She pretty much wanted me to beg her to go. I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom