TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
wavycrocket wavycrocket dont be that guy that let's her go then spend the next 5 years trying to get her back. When a good woman makes up her mind that its over she's gone forever. I was in this same situation with my chick, kept getting caught up and was just gonna let her go to do me. Until my pops kicked the real to me.

That's some real. I feel you.

Decisions decisions....

Do think about it. You think it's gon be one way, usually it's the other. You do get to play around, now your ex is cold as ice, doesn't return your calls, texts, checks on you then disappears etc and she's all you think about looking at these scallywags. No sensible woman is going to sit around and wait. It's a tough life. I regret nothing, due the lessons learned, but man did I wish I had some clarity at certain moments.

Last edited:
The sooner you realize that nobody is perfect and you literally agreed with "I'm okay with dealing with your flaws in the long term" then everything will work itself out.

Ah man, you never wanna give up a good shorty. Its hard to find a female that's down for you and willing to ride for you, especially today. I'm not saying put the P on the pedestal but appreciate shorty cause it'll be hard to find another that you can click with like that

Do think about it. You think it's gon be one way, usually it's the other. You do get to play around, now your ex is cold as ice, doesn't return your calls, texts, checks on you then disappears etc and she's all you think about looking at these scallywags. No sensible woman is going to sit around and wait. It's a tough life. I regret nothing, due the lessons learned, but man did I wish I had some clarity at certain moments.

Sound advice.

To keep it a 100, I'll probably be a dog until January...and then try and do right and keep shorty. Hopefully, I don't f it up.

I'm being real, I probably got like 15 numbers these past 2 weekends. Gotta get this out my system lol.

Just because they are "choosy" doesn't mean they "choose" you.
tumblr_m0w5vaWkCz1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Ah man, you never wanna give up a good shorty. Its hard to find a female that's down for you and willing to ride for you, especially today. I'm not saying put the P on the pedestal but appreciate shorty cause it'll be hard to find another that you can click with like that

Sound advice.

To keep it a 100, I'll probably be a dog until January...and then try and do right and keep shorty. Hopefully, I don't f it up.

I'm being real, I probably got like 15 numbers these past 2 weekends. Gotta get this out my system lol.

You gotta make the decision about whether or not you can be monogamous. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. As a serial cheater myself I know the struggle to be monogamous.

But if you ain't ready you simply ain't ready. You're young so don't be worried about letting a good girl go.

I broke up with an attractive future doctor that went to my med school because I wasn't ready for marriage/settling down. Played around for almost 3 years, passed up a couple dope chicks and eventually met my likely future wife.

My man, this literally just happened to me this weekend.
my ex came down from boston (I'm in VA)
she visited her cousins for 2 days and stayed with me for 3.

the feels was real i'll be honest.'
70% of the time was good times good converations, (shes the best P I've ever had) (not best sex just best P)
Great sex.

30% of the time, was the same stuff we use to argue about and she nagged about when we were together which was annoying.
we talked about the possibility of if she moved to the DC area if we'd be together, and I told her straight up, I would want to try but at the same time i dont even know what it would be like if we were in that real of a setting how it would work out.. we were together in Korea but only saw each other on weekends. (for 8 months)

Mugen posted something (as always with the wisdom)
saying
I answered. this for my ex... she does push me... a lot.. sometimes its annoying but honestly i wouldn't have the desire for this new job that i have now if it wasnt for her.

with those questions answered i put it like this. if she moves down then i'll give it a real shot of making her my girl, but until then. ima do my thing and not wait.

too old for Maybe's
we weren't together long enough to even have any fights lol

issues back at home ruined us early.... and i couldn't even be mad at the situation because i saw it first hand when i went to visit her

she adds a ton of value to my life because she's reliable and a hard worker.... when she says something, she does it..... no flake about her

she could be my ***** and my girl at the same time

12 hours and she'll be here.

she may **** around and get stuck here lol... cz a hurricane is lurking

Sound advice.

You gotta make the decision about whether or not you can be monogamous. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. As a serial cheater myself I know the struggle to be monogamous.

But if you ain't ready you simply ain't ready. You're young so don't be worried about letting a good girl go.

I broke up with an attractive future doctor that went to my med school because I wasn't ready for marriage/settling down. Played around for almost 3 years, passed up a couple dope chicks and eventually met my likely future wife.

I know for me I can't force it. When I want to be monogamous, i'm tunnel vision, when I don't, I want everything. Trying to cross the two never works, that's how you end up looking like a cheater when being honest would've saved that.

I already realized that monogamous life ain't for me a while back so I applaud all the fellas that can do that for the long term ...I just try to keep a couple main chicks around till they get tired of me :lol: :smh:

i feel like my girl loves attention. weekly she tells me about the guys that get at her (she wants to be open about that, meaning that when girls get at me she wants to know too)

i've seen her interact with the opposite sex, just a natural flirt. posts selfies on snapchat.

I'm pretty sure she won't cheat on me, but I feel like she loves the attention and it's annoying. I ask her if the attention I give her is enough, and if she wants a relationship, she says yes.
I just wish she was lowkey...theres hella attractivel girls that don't post selfies at all, but she feels the need to post 'em.

feels like she's fishing for attention, while me on the other hand, i don't post at all. iono, how do you guys deal with your girl looking for attention, how do I be ok with it lol

Ill be honest with you i was in that situation and i didnt like it all. Wasnt ok for me. And she always pressed the how many dudes come up to her and i always hated it. It would make her mad i wouldnt react thougg. Idk how to tell her to stip but i deaded it for myself and my sanity. I dont think you should be out there fishing for compliments when youre involved with someone.

@tdogg2k

This was the main reason why yall broke up?

Would u say she was dating up or was she insecure?

Or would u say u guys were equal in what u brought to the table?

These things don't just appear out of thin air.
When you were getting to know her, she showed you these traits, so why is it an issue now.
I'm from the school of if ish is off in the beginning, walk away and find happiness somewhere else.
Is it disrespectful?
Yes
Was she doing this when you where initially talking?
Gu-ran-damn-teed
The very moment she brought up exes or even dudes trying to holla should have been dealt with accordingly so you can't sit here and complain when you let the behavior slide this long without having a conversation about it to begin with.
I know that's harsh but like I've always said(and learned) nobody owes you anything.
Closed mouthed don't get fed.
Never be a doormat to somebody just to say you have somebody or because it's guaranteed *****.
The best thing you can do now is sit down and tell her the deal.
I've seen too many dudes(and ladies) put up with foolishness only to be hurt in the long run.
Don't be a hindsight dude.
If you are going to be in serious, monogamous relationships, you have to be proactive and you definitely can't be pussyfooting around when you see the bs.
People tell you who they are in the first five minutes of meeting them, you just have to pay attention and you also have to put your worth over them until proven otherwise[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

posting this quote from the pof thread

I raw dogged so many ******* that I didn't even think aids was real at 1 point. I went raw more then I used a condom until this 1 glorious afternoon this dude from my old hood found out he had herpes. From this cold Lil ***** I would've rawed back then too. Then one of my close homeboys told me he had warts. I'm not a condom type of dude so I said **** that and started taking this relationship **** serious. I'll just smash my girl aint got time to be smashing with rubbers, my joint get insta soft. Also ain't got time for STDs either so be safe out here fellas some of these **** playing a dirty game.

I'd rather be in a committed relationship cause I like going raw. :\

i feel like my girl loves attention. weekly she tells me about the guys that get at her (she wants to be open about that, meaning that when girls get at me she wants to know too)

i've seen her interact with the opposite sex, just a natural flirt. posts selfies on snapchat.

I'm pretty sure she won't cheat on me, but I feel like she loves the attention and it's annoying. I ask her if the attention I give her is enough, and if she wants a relationship, she says yes.
I just wish she was lowkey...theres hella attractivel girls that don't post selfies at all, but she feels the need to post 'em.

feels like she's fishing for attention, while me on the other hand, i don't post at all. iono, how do you guys deal with your girl looking for attention, how do I be ok with it lol

Attention seeking chicks will drive you insane. Then try to make it as if something is wrong with you, when it is her behavior that is disrespectful and ridiculous.

It's best to have that talk like mugen said.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry I'm not getting at what u trynna prove b. That's even more reason for me to be faithful and keep my joint in my pants.

@mugen81

I did address it at the start. She was way worse when we started and I deaded all that. Now when a guy steps to her, she handles it.

so you wrong about that, we've had multiple conversations about this.To be honest, she used to be a flirt when we started, but she deaded that. The last thing she does do is post selfies on snapchat.

I'm asking, is posting selfies on snapchat bs behavior? Does that give me grounds to say something about it to her to dead it? or am I trippin. (they're not provocative selfies, just her at work making dumb faces and then smiling)

Last edited:
@mugen81

I did address it at the start. She was way worse when we started and I deaded all that. Now when a guy steps to her, she handles it.

so you wrong about that, we've had multiple conversations about this.To be honest, she used to be a flirt when we started, but she deaded that. The last thing she does do is post selfies on snapchat.

I'm asking, is posting selfies on snapchat bs behavior? Does that give me grounds to say something about it to her to dead it? or am I trippin. (they're not provocative selfies, just her at work making dumb faces and then smiling)

This is TOTALLY different from your first post on the subject. If you're upset about selfies, idk what to say b

i guess i'm asking if posting selfies on snapchat would be grounds for "fishing for attention"

I understand now that its different from my original post, thats my bad. I guess when I look at me and her situation, i look at the entire time we've been together. to be honest she has adjusted everytime we've had to talk about something, I should give her that credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom