TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for my fellow yamb gettin gents

ran into a chick at the bar on Friday, first met her last NYE and had a good time but no yambs then, i passed out cause I got too twisted :smh: :lol:

anyways, she texted me later that night at like 3am after we left. I left at like 130 so i was passed out by then. Wasn't too worried cause I had another set of yambs lined up for Saturday which came to fruition like I thought they would :smokin

But She wants to meet up today after she gets off work

Should i be blunt as possible? My place or yours? or y'all think I gotta ease into it??

Don't want to fumble this surefire TD

dont be blunt but dont ease into it if that makes sense. sounds like she wants it so put the feeling up on her and youll be good

question for my fellow yamb gettin gents
ran into a chick at the bar on Friday, first met her last NYE and had a good time but no yambs then, i passed out cause I got too twisted
mean.gif
laugh.gif

anyways, she texted me later that night at like 3am after we left. I left at like 130 so i was passed out by then. Wasn't too worried cause I had another set of yambs lined up for Saturday which came to fruition like I thought they would
smokin.gif

But She wants to meet up today after she gets off work
Should i be blunt as possible? My place or yours? or y'all think I gotta ease into it??
Don't want to fumble this surefire TD
be blunt

I remember back in college I had a chick coming over and I was already out of rubbers, full on sprinted across campus to one of my teammates dorm just to grab some :lol:

:rofl: she's actually in one of Tyler's music videos... not gonna say which one, I'm almost 95% sure that her man or her man's man lurks on here :nerd:

Last edited:
actually turned down some buns last night. same chubby girl from before texted me and was like come to my room i was like you know what , whatever why not parties werent really poppin at that point so i roll through. her room mates got some dude in bed massaging her and what not then the girl wants a massage im like hell no. try to get her to go back to my room because my room mate was gone for the weekend she was like nah. so i was tight but some dude called her while i was in her bed and she really talkin across the room to her roomate bout how she hooked up with this dude earlier  like that ***** acceptable to say while im in bed with her im like :x then shes like yeah im looking for someone to be my ***** tonight and i was like :lol: :stoneface: im nobodies ***** , im out. needless to say i shall discontinue that grimey skeezer thinking shes cute like that. she barely slobbed my knob last time really thinking imma massage her like that too , the hell you think this is plus all that other stuff bout the dude smh

yea bro, i woulda dipped with the quickness, as soon as i saw she wasnt alone

cant believe she had balls that big bro

you good

This chick i been seeing was ready to give me the yambs in the back of my car but i couldnt stand the smell. I told her i couldn't do it in the back of my car and i would prefer right out the shower. This was the second time that happened.

This chick i been seeing was ready to give me the yambs in the back of my car but i couldnt stand the smell. I told her i couldn't do it in the back of my car and i would prefer right out the shower. This was the second time that happened.

That nasty yamb hole smell :smh: :smh: :smh:

Swag is finally kicking.

Walked out of the cleaners and seen a lil breezy walking into subway next door.

Stopped her when she walked in and said "excuse me. I'm on my way home. But I really think you're attractive. I want to talk and learn more, but I'm in a rush. Here's my number. Call me when you can"

This was.. Monday

She hit me today... which means she was semi geeked and waited so she wouldn't seem geeked.

Yambs will be had.

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
LMAO @ couldn't stand the smell. damn. womens crotches will always have a distinct earthy/gamey/hummus/bean sprout smell on account of them being humid confined spaces. add extra smell if theres hair and even more if they eat nothing but red meat. 

next time tell her to go vegetarian for a week and eat tons and tons of water. that will eliminate that stank a bit

Swag is finally kicking.

Stopped her when she walked in and said "excuse me. I'm on my way home. But I really think you're attractive. I want to talk and learn more, but I'm in a rush. Here's my number. Call me when you can"

This was.. Monday

She hit me today... which means she was semi geeked and waited so she wouldn't seem geeked.

Yambs will be had.

subway herbs and cheese yambs part 3??????

Swag is finally kicking.

This was.. Monday

Yambs will be had.

Praise the Yambgod!

Word....yuck man I frowned reading this :x :lol:
like is it so hard for a female to wash with that Dove body wash then douch after? ******g lazy *** females get on my nerves with that ********.

i still woulda smashed though

Swag is finally kicking.
This was.. Monday
Yambs will be had.

look at you... JEALOUS. I never get holler'd at properly on some fly **** like that :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Here's some real commentary about those broads who have fat a**es and slightly hood-ish tendencies.
We can be well educated, successful, have a beautiful family, be a great contributor in the community BUT there's something about that unrefined ion-giva-dam attitude, meshed with juicy yambs (you happy Ricky I said yambs), weave, and at least one baby daddy that will pull us right into their snapper. Knowing good and well they have nothing much else to offer in relation to what you have in life now.
If the above doesn't apply to you, and if hood yambs is not your kryptonite then cheers to you my brother, wish I could say the same :\[/COLOR]
:rofl: cheers to me

I'm in a rut bros. this chick I'm diggin hard is playin games, like on some Vivica Fox flaming trial of tests type BS.
okay so we know each other through a mutual friend and we end up following each other on Instagram, to my knowledge she has no Facebook or Twitter so I said some slick s%#@ and ended up pulling her number from there.
so I'm thinking, IM IN THERE, wrong.
first we text for a lil while and I tell her I don't really like texting so I call, no answer, she hits me back with the "I don't really get service in my house so all I can usually do is text".
I'm like okay and brush it off, ask if we can facetime, denied. house phone, denied. and our text messages are usually spread out hours at a time. :x

long story short, I can't communicate with her at all really. I feel like she gave me her number for a reason as she could've easily dismissed me as one of the usual fluid deprived counterparts but its frustrating as ever trying to get a read on her.

WHERE IS JAAAA?

Word....yuck man I frowned reading this :x :lol:
like is it so hard for a female to wash with that Dove body wash then douch after? ******g lazy *** females get on my nerves with that ********.

i still woulda smashed though

:lol: Yup. Last year I was about to smash this girl and as soon as I took her panties off the smell hit me. It wasnt that bad but I was still like "Oh nah". It was kinda a turnoff but I still threw the condom on and smashed. Ladies please wash properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom