TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is....we get on our first date everything paid for already good chemistry that night and then you invite me to your crib to watch a movie but you sitting damn near across the other side of the room so I decided to bounce once it was done. The next day I ask how was the date "she goes to say Decent" I'm like wtf so I stopped talking to her for about a week n half she shows at my job saying she's about to fly out I'm like ok what you want from me she was like I just wanted to say hi I swear woman some weird creatures but you always stuck up and hard to please...that's why I just ignore em and fetch for others NT should I just cutt her off....
She went on a date with you and invited you inside her house FOR A REASON. Most girls will not make the first move and that was your queue. Woman are mysterious. But what she did that night was obvious. Think about it. 

What I don't get is....we get on our first date everything paid for already good chemistry that night and then you invite me to your crib to watch a movie but you sitting damn near across the other side of the room so I decided to bounce once it was done. The next day I ask how was the date "she goes to say Decent" I'm like wtf so I stopped talking to her for about a week n half she shows at my job saying she's about to fly out I'm like ok what you want from me she was like I just wanted to say hi I swear woman some weird creatures but you always stuck up and hard to please...that's why I just ignore em and fetch for others NT should I just cutt her off....

You aint never seen friday??

Craig asked what you doing way over there. should have said the same thing.

You wanted her to put it in for you too?

Did you ask her to sit closer, at least? One time this girl invited me over to watch a movie with her, then when I got there her roommates were sitting on the other couch which was right in front of the TV. So then they were like, "Well, we're gonna go to bed." I was sitting on the couch with the girl that was to the side of the TV. I get up to move to the better couch and say, "Shall we move over here?" She's like, "Nah, I'm cool right here." :|. So in my mind I'm thinking, "Well, this is gonna go nowhere. Thanks for inviting me over to waste my time." :lol

With the exception of first meeting a chick, y'all dudes need to start making commands instead of asking. It really gets you nowhere.

Women are submissive creatures that like to be told what to do, whether they want to admit it or not. I told my girl to, "Let me get the the keys to the whip so I can grab some rellos from the store."

She proceeded with a, "Could you at least ask me for the car?"

I says, "I COULD, but we both know you are going to give me those keys."

She gets mad and says, "You know what? I'll go get them myself." And on she did.

Yambgod doing his thing :smokin

Includes every NTers in his story and shares every details.
i'm thinking i'm gonna let TAY handle this one...

See what her baby daddy's about before you do anything, bro :lol Dont want you getting caught up and disappearing on us.

I disagree. Don't even bring up that dude. She gave him the math for a reason. Dude just needs to play it low key, don't press her like that, and he will likely prosper.

"Text anytime" and the smiley? He in there. He shoulda hit her with the T.I. "Is you happy?"

My bro came thruuuuu! Got a text from shorty that was dancin on me at that party like 2 weeks ago! She's my brother's homegirl. He let her mail a book to our house since she lives on campus (I'm pretty sure they still get mail at the dorms tho :rolleyes ). Anywho, she asked my bro if it had came, he redirected her to ask me so now I got an in.

Told her I'd bring it to campus today, she said she was busy. I told her I don't have class tomorrow, but I offered to bring it to her if she needs it. She then says, nah you've done enough. If your home all day tomorrow I'll just come pick it up. :smokin Any advice on what to say when she comes?

I'm thinking of just hitting her with that 'come inside and see how we living' then chill for a bit 'I think you're cute,...lets hang next week'

There might be a problem though. I have the girl from lunch coming over tomorrow around noon, I would love to avoid having them both over at the same time. Them seeing each other will not end well for me. Not to mention my girl knows I have no class tomorrow, so there's that possibility she could drop by at any time, doubt she will, but eff it. I don't think she will.

Any advice would be appreciated

My bro came thruuuuu! Got a text from shorty that was dancin on me at that party like 2 weeks ago! She's my brother's homegirl. He let her mail a book to our house since she lives on campus (I'm pretty sure they still get mail at the dorms tho :rolleyes ). Anywho, she asked my bro if it had came, he redirected her to ask me so now I got an in.

Told her I'd bring it to campus today, she said she was busy. I told her I don't have class tomorrow, but I offered to bring it to her if she needs it. She then says, nah you've done enough. If your home all day tomorrow I'll just come pick it up. :smokin Any advice on what to say when she comes?

I'm thinking of just hitting her with that 'come inside and see how we living' then chill for a bit 'I think you're cute,...lets hang next week'

There might be a problem though. I have the girl from lunch coming over tomorrow around noon, I would love to avoid having them both over at the same time. Them seeing each other will not end well for me. Not to mention my girl knows I have no class tomorrow, so there's that possibility she could drop by at any time, doubt she will, but eff it. I don't think she will.

Don't leave this page open when ur girl drops by, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Young Jam Newton

:rollin

I'm always on this page when she comes by too, then I'm like " **** I hope she ain't see nuthin."

She ain't even like that though, never caught her creepin through any of my ****.

:rollin

I'm always on this page when she comes by too, then I'm like " **** I hope she ain't see nuthin."

She ain't even like that though, never caught her creepin through any of my ****.

My ex caught me slippin on here and was like "what's Niketalk and why you on that cute/fine girls thread? Am I not good enough for you?" :rollin

Ever get some good yambs and you be dreaming about the next time you get in em
Hell yeah when they be moist and tight and oh damn smell like lavender dove body wash.....oh yes sir I'm thinking bout them yambs right now. Didn't even wash my face this morning so that the smell been in my mustache all day. Just been walking around sniffing and smiling to myself

Any advice on what to say when she comes?

Ha! I remember your last post. Good stuff my dude. Cook something healthy and invite her to stay for dinner. If the chemistry is as good as you said it was, have some alcohol ready as it compliments great conversations. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom