TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
still :lol: to read these stories... props to yall putting in work.. even though im married for a while with kids, me and the wifey been going at like crazy lately... going to sex shops and what not.. got switch things up a bit and get creative... dont wanna get to lazy and have boring sex.. she aint gonna be looking for no tyrone

Short short story
Went to the house party last night that the chick I met last week invited me to. No one there that I wanted to talk to so semi win for me. Actually seen some chick there that I wanted to smash last semester. Found out she was friends with new chick so I was like I can't talk with u. Later on that night guess the drinks had me thinking otherwise about talking to ol girl so got the number. Left and went to my boy hip hop party. While I was there one of my boys was like isn't that 6'1(we going to use this). Looked around and was like that's her. Ran up on her talked for a bit... Got the number. Need to put her back on the team.
Like I said short short story.

Tested the grocery store theory yesterday and it twas a failStrolled through target to grab some stuff, no milfs and this target is usually filled with them and one cute Somali looking chickVariable though is that I live in a terrible city for women, also I could've gone a bit later I was in there around 6:20 ish

It's solid, saw a chick friday evening at target looking like she just got off her professional gig and smelling great, the quiet beautiful types I typically end up taking serious. Froze up like I been doing lately with women I could take seriously. I'm chillin for now, not sure which direction I wanna go so I won't go either way.

And friday evening is a good one to stop by the beauty supply store to reup on your cutting/beauty supplies. Chicks usually get their hair done friday night/saturday morning so they're out there.

Tested the grocery store theory yesterday and it twas a fail Strolled through target to grab some stuff, no milfs and this target is usually filled with them and one cute Somali looking chick Variable though is that I live in a terrible city for women, also I could've gone a bit later I was in there around 6:20 ish
Usually go around 8-9pm, that's when most single chicks either
A) left the gym and know since its the weekend there is no crowd
B) this is when the store is fairly empty and their guard is really down because its mostly couples( wifey and I do this) and some girls just take their time to see if any dudes are in there as well..
Went to this store called Central Market(equivalent to Whole Foods), used to work there as well and the amount of yambs I see and also being that Trader Joes is branching out from the west coast, if you have one in your town and like hipster chicks, usually a plethora of them in there as well..
Like I said go closer to mid closing or for Target, if you go right around 5pm or rush hour you can catch the professional yambs lurking

Anbody ever get that friction burn on the jimmy for going to hard in the yambs?
It sucks!

Bruh ill one up you anybody ever bent your thang power stroking ? I have an I got into the fetal position for like 2 mins

Last edited:
684utw.gif

Bruh ill one up you anybody ever bent your thang power stroking ? I have an I got into the fetal position for like 2 mins

Nah i never had it that bad, I had it slightly bent before and had to take a break for some mins

But last night I was a little faded, im getting in the yambs once we walked in the crib I didnt even pull her panties down. We going at it, so i just pull her panties to the side and start stroking. I thought the box was extra tight the whole time "remember Im stil faded", come to find out it was the panties rubbing on my joint. We went a few more rounds that night/AM im still thinking the box extra tight. I check my joint when we got up and had a friction burn from the panties rubbing.

This sucks because I have something new lined up for Monday. Idk if I can recover that fast.

Got accepted into a doctorate program in Vermont, might have to make the move. Going from a university of 30k students to a building of 100.

I know for a fact there are absolutely no yambs in vermont :smh:

Campus is surrounded by NOTHING BUT MOUNTAINS. There isnt even a gym on campus :stoneface:

Anbody ever get that friction burn on the jimmy for going to hard in the yambs?
It sucks!
one thing that i learned when it came to the yambs

the POWER STROKE.... like going super hard...

yambs really dont feel that. yeah, they want some rough d at moments...

but its about ebbs and flow...

some advice? let her ride you, and get her rhythm down... then, when you get on top, try to match that rhythm. you're going to have to slow down, but i'm tellin you, the box will notice it...

i used to go super hard in the yambs all day... and one da, for whatever reason ( i think a chick told me to slow down cuz it will make her buss quicker)... i slowed down... the yambs got ULTRA MOIST...

tried it with every chick after... and the stroke game has wen tto another level...

trust me fwhen i say... SLOW DOWN just a tad.... or atleast match her speed... if she wants you to go faster, her body movements will let you know..

I only go fast in short bursts just to switch it up

Faster is whatever, deeper is key

Out here bruising cervixes
quite the contrary, famb...

trust me on this... most of the nerves are in the first 4 inches of the yamb...

its more psychological than anything, breh...

it boils down to tempo... other factors are important like size, physical attraction... but its the tempo that gets them...

if you can catch the right tempo....

that's why some girls yambs are dope and others arent. they may not be dope with YOU b/c your tempo isnt what they're liking...

but with another guy that hits the tempo right, them yambs be moist.

Last edited:

some advice? let her ride you, and get her rhythm down... then, when you get on top, try to match that rhythm. you're going to have to slow down, but i'm tellin you, the box will notice it...

i used to go super hard in the yambs all day... and one da, for whatever reason ( i think a chick told me to slow down cuz it will make her buss quicker)... i slowed down... the yambs got ULTRA MOIST...

tried it with every chick after... and the stroke game has wen tto another level...

trust me fwhen i say... SLOW DOWN just a tad.... or atleast match her speed... if she wants you to go faster, her body movements will let you know..

Believe it or not thats true!
I had this chick tell me same thing once, ever since the yambs have been going crazy getting extra wet. Make every stroke count.

Slow it down fellas is the key!

You know your a hood rat when your family shake their heads at you and comes to apologize to me on being better than you I would post more but I don't want to turn this into getting a hood rat disowned

Minneapolis: Downtown then Uptown, and try Lake Calhoun if its nice out. There's a few restaurants with rooftop bars in Uptown that are aight. Stella's and Drink if I recall correctly.

Per capita, Mpls women are weak as F. What you must do is go get the wings at Country Bar (just a classic dive bar with a good jukebox) in Uptown on Lyndale and Lake. Trust me.
Good lookin out Breh

I def will test this theory out tomorrow famb

*raises hand silently laughing* YO bro I swear the first time with a new yamb I was in Power stroke mode and felt some pain and knew exactly how it happened, about 3 min later a full bend and I pulled outta her in pain and yes a fetal position and yelled. She looked at me like it was her fault, she was on top but no blame. she then said "It hurt me too, let me help" I get dome for about 10 min and after talmbout "feel better?"
pimp.gif
not really but continued anyway
laugh.gif

You know your a hood rat when your family shake their heads at you and comes to apologize to me on being better than you I would post more but I don't want to turn this into getting a hood rat disowned

:smh: Always listening to friends when the friends ain't in no better position.

I def will test this theory out tomorrow famb

Damn. Ain't nothing to test just do. I used to think God status was just to go hard, naw it's the stroke game.

I only go fast in short bursts just to switch it up

Faster is whatever, deeper is key

Out here bruising cervixes

Just fumbled some yambs while trying to close the gate at finishline. This is the second time with the same girl. She just always comes during closing time and i just dog her, (which I think she likes) but today she sat down next to me and gave me all the signs, I just fumbled. I never had a fumbling problem before though. I need help or some words of encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom