TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb u had her on your medical ? She might try to hit u with common law marriage if she's going for the gusto. Does she know your dropping her from the med ?

Nah no way she can get me with that we only lived together for 2yrs.

Crazy ex's ahhh a topic I am familiar with.  What did the note say and how far out of her way did she have to go to leave the note on your car?

The note said, "Been in Ontario much?" A city 40 mins away that I don't go to unless I'm hitting the Nike Outlet, and she works out there... It was a yr to the day since she last saw me... She lives 15-20 mins away from my pad so she definitely went out of her way. Matched up the hand writing with past notes and it's definitely her.

Ex of 2 years came back into my life after 3 months off for a solid month of piping and then dipped after we had an argument. Never trusted her and the toughest part about getting closure is her refusal to just be open and honest about her intentions.   
She came back to make sure she gave you the "bug", she caught by the other men she been sleeping with. Be careful, you already said u did not trust her

Dropped the alley oop pass this girl was tryna give me twice, I gotta start believing in myself more. :smh:

Don't know what better...
Morning yambs
Or dog tired after work/class yambs..
Seeing her in them damn leggings gave me extra power word to Goku
dragon-ball-z-ultimate-tenkaichi-character-goku-unlocks-super-saiyan.gif

EWD- Everyone said what needed to be said before I could respond...Been hooping all night. On a good note, the jumper was phenomenal and good from 30+ tonight. :smokin

I need a new team. Don't have time during the day anymore smh. Have one starter (the colombian) who still wants to meet up after she bailed on Friday :/

Friday :smh:

Don't know what better...
Morning yambs
Or dog tired after work/class yambs..
Seeing her in them damn leggings gave me extra power word to Goku
dragon-ball-z-ultimate-tenkaichi-character-goku-unlocks-super-saiyan.gif

Man with one of my ex's sometimes we would never make it to the gym because of how she looked in her leggings. If she didn't want to work out she knew exactly what to do to make sure we didn't hit the gym :smh: oh the memories

Anybody else sweat like a fool while putting in work getting the buns? Was going for a second round last night and both us were going at it all sweaty and crap. On another note it takes forever to get that second bust. Had stop after what seem like a hour and forever.

Anybody else sweat like a fool while putting in work getting the buns? Was going for a second round last night and both us were going at it all sweaty and crap. On another note it takes forever to get that second bust. Had stop after what seem like a hour and forever.
Sweaty sex is the best ( at least to me), plus seeing my girls hair everywhere is a big turn on for some reason...
And lettuce does absolutely nothing for me, just never been a fan of it...I dated a stripper once(smdh) and she would put in work with the neck game but I like giving out the Mark Anthony( shout out to the big homie,lol), I like the looks my girl gives, makes a ***** feel proud and accomplish seeing her legs and back convulsing lol
But the feeling of the box is just so heavenly, especially when squirting is involved....

I love that look of defeat too. Y'all fellas prolly will be disappointed in me but I've been stroking shorty raw the whole time. We've been talking for about 3 months and I've used a condom once. The sex is so real fellas, :smh: my nose is wide open. Shes on the BC and i still refuse to dump inside her. playing with fire. But she's brought this new found energy in me, her cooking is great, hard working, we love drinking together, and just having a good time. The old heads at work said this isn't gonna last long until she asks the dreaded question of "so what are we doing or where is this going?" :smh:

Then she sends this today.

2i7l05x.jpg

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Used to love banging my child's mother after her track practice in college. Hot sweaty steamy and slightly salty P all day everyday. Would love to let my load off over her hot nicely toned body...oooh were[/COLOR]

I love that look of defeat too. Y'all fellas prolly will be disappointed in me but I've been stroking shorty raw the whole time. We've been talking for about 3 months and I've used a condom once. The sex is so real fellas, :smh: my nose is wide open. Shes on the BC and i still refuse to dump inside her. playing with fire. But she's brought this new found energy in me, her cooking is great, hard working, we love drinking together, and just having a good time. The old heads at work said this isn't gonna last long until she asks the dreaded question of "so what are we doing or where is this going?" :smh:

Then she sends this today.

2i7l05x.jpg
She got that aura on you bro
the_rick_james_gif_by_marupage82-d38mfzq.gif

Don't fight it, lol

I concur sweaty hot sweaty sex is the best. But these black women really dont be feeling that because of their hair. Thats why its best to have women of all races on deck. The other yambs always down for the sweaty sex after the gym.

Ive been having a good week, women have been coming up to me starting random convos all week, got two numbers out of it. This actually hinders me because I rarely have to approach women.

Whats you guys go to line when you trying to get a random chick out in public?

I concur sweaty hot sweaty sex is the best. But these black women really dont be feeling that because of their hair. Thats why its best to have women of all races on deck. The other yambs always down for the sweaty sex after the gym.

Ive been having a good week, women have been coming up to me starting random convos all week, got two numbers out of it. This actually hinders me because I rarely have to approach women.

Whats you guys go to line when you trying to get a random chick out in public?

messing with the wrong black girls then because I know when shorty wrap that hair up she ready for war :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom