TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm african and with my first asian now. i always had a fear of talking to one because of their herd mentality.

the key for blacks is to mess with southeast asians... thai, cambodian, laotian women are more open to dating all races than japanese and koreans.

they have racist, close minded parents who associate crime with blacks but the risk is worth it. super easy going and kind with amazing box.

they're like cultured white girls.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i'm african and with my first asian now. i always had a fear of talking to one because of their herd mentality.

the key for blacks is to mess with southeast asians... thai, cambodian, laotian women are more open to dating all races than japanese and koreans.

they have racist, close minded parents who associate crime with blacks but the risk is worth it. super easy going and kind with amazing box.

they're like cultured white girls. :lol:

Get outta here with that :smh:

I'm a short dude so my biggest fantasy has always been a tall chick that's thick as **** with long hair I can pull on . I'm 5 7' so I need something like 5 9' 5 10' that could drink and get crazy

Y'all are tripping. They are some bad East Asian chicks and don't sleep on Indians either.

Maybe it's a West coast thing but there are definitely east Asians who are down with brothas.

And the irony of an African dude complaining about herd mentality :lol:

Get outta here with that :smh:
he's actually right. Japanese and Korean parents are super racist. the daughters date/like us out of rebellion.

I lived in Korea. and I was very much that forbidden fruit. but my white homies would rack up openly...
I'd get the chicks who were rebel freaks...
their girls were shy. I always got the wild ones

Last edited:
Get outta here with that
mean.gif
you're white, though. we're not shooting at the same baskets and you have to respect that.

white men have a much wider playing field due to race. not complaining but this is part of american life and the predispositions that come with it.

like tdogg said, we get the rebels but it's not encouraged by their culture or parents. i wish everyone were open minded but it's just not the case.

Last edited:
Y'all are ignoring the fact he also took a shot at his people with the "cultured white girls" comment.

Of course there are racist parents but many times their children who are our generation aren't like that at all.

My body count isn't even that high but I've smashed all types. Of course there are racists in our generation as well but there's enough who aren't where you shouldn't blame your race for a failure with a specific group

The cultured white girls thing wasn't very cool to say.
but yes it is a different worlds thing.
Most white men are more sociably accepted for other cultures.
I could tell you story upon story of my overseas friends. but there is no need.

Its also the same for black women overseas too. I remember the Korean men would be like, "You're so beautiful, your "features" are so good" (most Asians are really blunt)
at the same time black women keep a really narrow mind as well.

Now back to the yambs, my body count isn't high either, but i keep my quality high, and my culture map is pretty spread out lol.
I'm also a pretty diverse dude. I can get a long with just about anyone and I'm one of those people that's like once you're in my circle, youre like fam.
women are drawn to that. So I've never really had just one race of woman want me.
I was always told I seem approachable.

One thing my brother always taught me... look at all women with the intent of letting them know your interested. It flatters them and makes them less threatened that you're a black man

Y'all are ignoring the fact he also took a shot at his people with the "cultured white girls" comment.

Of course there are racist parents but many times their children who are our generation aren't like that at all.

My body count isn't even that high but I've smashed all types. Of course there are racists in our generation as well but there's enough who aren't where you shouldn't blame your race for a failure with a specific group

I was with you up until that last sentence.

A lot of girls I messed with I had to crawl out bedroom windows, or sprint out back doors.. Latinas, whites, none of their parents like black dudes.

[COLOR=#red]When the homie E mentioned draining 30 footers like layups y'all should have known he was our Caucasian brother :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]about racism..sure it exists, but so what...if you like a chick try to get to know her...maybe you could be that guy who changes the views her parents hold. I've actually experienced that before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]about racism..sure it exists, but so what...if you like a chick try to get to know her...maybe you could be that guy who changes the views her parents hold. I've actually experienced that before.[/COLOR]

I dont even waste my time meeting parents after the first chick I ever smashed.

I make that very clear when I get hella comfortable with females I talk to. It's literally rule numero uno.

about racism..sure it exists, but so what...if you like a chick try to get to know her...maybe you could be that guy who changes the views her parents hold. I've actually experienced that before.
Also if you are just looking to bang chicks, who cares about her parents.  You getting kind of deep in it if you meeting the parents and having dinner with them.  Just saying.

I'm a short dude so my biggest fantasy has always been a tall chick that's thick as **** with long hair I can pull on . I'm 5 7' so I need something like 5 9' 5 10' that could drink and get crazy

5'7 here too, but the women i've been serious with were tall chicks like that. Plus it ain't even that wild because you look them in the eye when they're wearing flats. Never once had a height convo come up (till it was over of course and from their infinitely single unattractive friends).

Last edited:
TAY Famb, need some help.

How should I proceed with this?

I got this coworker, she 31 (I'm 23), she ugly, but she throwin blatant hints at me. I'm not attracted one iota tho.

The thing is my other two female coworkers (nosy *** black women) are peeping it too, "romedadude get at that." Even though I'm not attracted to her, I'm feelin like I can get something material outta this. How should i proceed?

TAY Famb, need some help.

How should I proceed with this?

I got this coworker, she 31 (I'm 23), she ugly, but she throwin blatant hints at me. I'm not attracted one iota tho.

The thing is my other two female coworkers (nosy *** black women) are peeping it too, "romedadude get at that." Even though I'm not attracted to her, I'm feelin like I can get something material outta this. How should i proceed?

You said a keyword...... Coworker.

No. It never ends well, ever. Unless you're the HNIC at your workplace, after the deed will be nothing but trouble. Maybe not immediately, but best believe eventually it'll come back to bite you hard.

Maintain a work relationship with your coworkers.. Nothing more.

Why would you waste your time with a coworker you're not even attracted to? that's silly. Tons of headache for no reason. I've messed with chicks I was never really attracted to, and they don't go away for a while after you realize you ****** up and are done with them. Never again would I mess with a chick with no redeeming qualities I like.

Seriously dating, chicks want you to meet pops and see what he thinks of you.  Thanksgiving with the fam a few times.

^truth.

most parents arent bad, 1 chick i was dating, we only stayed together as long (well short 3 months) because her mom LOVED me. I was that perfect dude for her daughter. but the girl was so use to a--holes she didnt know how to handle a good dude.. (damn shame but my gain since in the long run it would've never worked out)

Another chick her mom wasn't the biggest fan of me, because I wasn't religious (yet). but home girl loved me. and that really is all that matters.

Parents Love me because I'm an old soul. they see my genuineness.

I never met my girl in Korea parents. she told her mom about me but her dad would've went to North Korea, pressed the nuclear bomb button himself on my house if he knew we were together.

Damn didnt mean to turn this joint into bagging asian women,lol...
All parents want the best for their kids and I have encountered xenophobic parents, but once they see you have your own and are respectful of their daughter, that armor does come down.... But in the same breathe I notice 1st generation parents and grandparents are the worst... And I do have people in my family that say if I bring a white women home that I will be disowned( I am black) but as long as my mom, brother and sister law like her, I am cool **** the rest of them... But one thing is for certain if you are smashing or dating a girl of any ethnicity, you better develop some thick *** skin because as much as people want to walk around like hate doesn't exist in this generation, I still get those evil eyes with my girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom