TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man ain't nothing like a chick coming over to your crib and she's bringing food and liquor. :pimp:

Like Watson mentioned earlier. I don't even wanna smash, even tho I've smashed numberous times. I just want her company. So we gonna eat, drink, smoke some hookah and watch Mad Men all night. Eventually in the night it will lead to sex but I won't push for it.

Y'all are getting that who you're around confused with your setting. If I go somewhere alone and wanted to pull chicks of different races then I'd go to a predominately white/hispanic/asian/brazilain/etc spot. Doesn't matter if who you hang around is red, yellow, orange, or purple.

This

It doesn't matter if I'm rolling with non black or black dudes we hit up mixed spots and then pull women of all races

Y'all are making this too complex

Man ain't nothing like a chick coming over to your crib and she's bringing food and liquor. :pimp:

Like Watson mentioned earlier. I don't even wanna smash, even tho I've smashed numberous times. I just want her company. So we gonna eat, drink, smoke some hookah and watch Mad Men all night. Eventually in the night it will lead to sex but I won't push for it.

I know exactly what you mean on that one.

Aiiight famb I need some advice
Ol girl sits next to me in my class, got her number saying I need a study buddy
But for some odd reason Im just stuck on what to say when I text her .
I've been stuck all week , Idk what's going on with me but famb help me out
mean.gif
have you texted her at all?

talk to her after class. if she sits next to you voluntarily, she wants to talk. strike a convo about something in class and slowly segue into herself and her life. then, set up a study date and try to get to know her in the meantime.

Last edited:
never trust someone with 2 first names

but If I find a female Mario theres something suspicious going on, theres always Maria
laugh.gif

Smhh so this young ratchet I smashed last week is coming over tonite..I'm at the bar with another chick Tryna rap to her to set up some yambs for another time..the young ratchet walks to my dorm I tell her I'm not home..she goes to this girl house on the same floor as mines...the girl she happens to be friends with is she likes me and we just started talking this week smh lol..the girl texts me saying your friend is here to see you lmao

Last edited:
I sit back and read some of these stories and it's like :lol: damn ya'll need to upgrade the caliber of broads you ******g with.

Sure, you can go to a club and holler at a broad of a diff race and pull. But are you tryna get ALL of your women from the club?? Diversify your bonds.... or don't, ****. Don't matter to me one way or the other :lol: I'm just saying, meeting people in natural social settings > bars, lounges, clubs, etc. From a female perspective the times I met dudes in social settings those lasted longer than those where I didn't. Not on some "love" type ****, but it was just more comfortable etc. and more likely to not end terribly... like we were still cool even tho the sex was over.

That's the point I'm making--- what's complex about it? Hang out with a more diverse group of friends and you will start to date a more diverse group of women.

If dudes are looking to wife then I definitely agree with Gator. I've never dated anyone I've met at a club/bar

Went to the burger king in the mall, and this pretty foreign girl is doing the same. She looks at me, I look back don't think to much of it...then I grab my stuf and go sit down, It's a pretty big food court (arundel mills). I sit down and lo she comes sits right across from me on the next table, facing directly at me. I don't think too much of it...as I'm eating I keep noticing homegirl is giving me the stare.

Probably won't happen again, but what the best way to approach such situations, was totally unprepared and just going about my day.

Last edited:
I would suggest asking her to come sit with you if the opportunity arises again. She had that open body language inviting you in. Don't be afraid to fail.

I would suggest asking her to come sit with you if the opportunity arises again. She had that open body language inviting you in. Don't be afraid to fail.
it wasn't even afraid to fail...it was I just wasn't prepared for that. If that makes sense...totally caught off guard.

Went to the burger king in the mall, and this pretty foreign girl is doing the same. She looks at me, I look back don't think to much of it...then I grab my stuf and go sit down, It's a pretty big food court (arundel mills). I sit down and lo she comes sits right across from me on the next table, facing directly at me. I don't think too much of it...as I'm eating I keep noticing homegirl is giving me the stare.

Probably won't happen again, but what the best way to approach such situations, was totally unprepared and just going about my day.

You: *points to face* Do I got food on my face?
Her: *laughs* no, no you don't
You: Oh good, cuz you were looking like I did. *laugh* That would've been embrassing.
Her: Oh no you're fine lol
You: Would you like to come sit w/me cuz I don't like eating alone.
Her: *moves and sits with you*

If she was feeling u it'd go exactly like that.

NTrs gona be walking around the malls with gyro chunks stuck in their chin fuzz now trying to recreate that scenario right there

I smashed a fat woman last night whose double my age. It was funny, when we did cowgirl she couldnt get her balance and she tipped over like 3 times LOL. Also, just before i finished i was doing her from the back then when i was ready I told her and it took her like 2 minutes to turn her body around and face me lol. She wasnt morbidly obese, but certainly a few extra pounds type. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom