TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's bringing him up to you, she's still talking/ into him.
But what if my only reason to continue this little "thing" is pipe a few times and keep it moving, I could care less about the ex man. I'm not looking for a relationship, it's senior year fam. :lol:

None to begin with, I was asking if there's other dudes that like competing for yambs with the ex man trying to butt in. Get what im sayin? I see this as a sport.

But ur not competing if ur already beating and he's simping...

Damn that's a big girl. If you wanna baby with her be sure to get her back in shape or it's a wrap. My homegirl was like that an no joke hit the 300 mark when she got preg.

But ur not competing if ur already beating and he's simping...
True, I guess I like having the last laugh in that type of situation. I've always been that type of dude to fly into a girls worst situation with a man and cause her to cheat. I don't think it makes me a bad guy, does it?

True, I guess I like having the last laugh in that type of situation. I've always been that type of dude to fly into a girls worst situation with a man and cause her to cheat. I don't think it makes me a bad guy, does it?

Now ur trolling us :smh:

Damn that's a big girl. If you wanna baby with her be sure to get her back in shape or it's a wrap. My homegirl was like that an no joke hit the 300 mark when she got preg.

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

I was like damn I'm 6'2 210 and not even in the best shape right now

there is no competition. the ex bf already beat.

there's only competition if no one smashed her yet.

This

And I don't like competing over yambs just for sport. Way too many yambs out here.

Now I will put in effort for a chick I'm interested in for more than just yambs but if she doesn't express mutual interest I ain't about that chasing life either

I think we talked about something similar 50-100 pages or so back.

While I don't waste time competing for attention, I do enjoy the chase more then the climax.

Like I said earlier, it's something about starting off not knowing chick AT ALL, and a short time after talking her up and whole 9 having her completely surrender her body to you.. Feels empowering.

Last edited:
Real talk! I know some females that this happened too but have fun in that Rick....*** and **** looking right

Ill lock that bs up rick, 10 pts max. But shorty is juicy and plays her role. Gotta love that, so you haven't smashed yet?

Got a cool chick I'm talking to from Santiago , DR...she fresh in da states, cool girl but dog...idk what to do about the language barrier. Her english is so/so...I be walking and talking to her and making jokes but she dont catch on and I end up repeating myself multiple times...no bueno..

How can I overcome this one barrier tho...............................rosetta stone?
glasses.gif
Rosetta Stone is the greatest lie ever told fam.
Sounds like lots of you beating the cheeks is the only solution.
Funny thing is this probably is the only solution. English will take time to get better, best for her to just naturally keep improving on it by being exposed to it.

i love this chick b/c she knows i get yambs.. she knows my lifestyle, but aint trying to tie me down. i could see some long term stuff w/ her.. been talking for about 18 months now...
How she not fall over with all that weight upstairs.  18 months is a long time, has she mentioned anything about getting serious or anything along those lines?  Where ya'll meet at?  Kind of looks like the Top Golf here in VA.

Got a cool chick I'm talking to from Santiago , DR...she fresh in da states, cool girl but dog...idk what to do about the language barrier. Her english is so/so...I be walking and talking to her and making jokes but she dont catch on and I end up repeating myself multiple times...no bueno..

How can I overcome this one barrier tho...............................rosetta stone?
glasses.gif
WHAT, the less English she speaks the BETTER.  Don't be so quick to get her here and accumulated to American women ways.  As long as she can yes in any language you are good.  She will pick up words here and there while out and about, might want to scale back on some of the jokes then.  LOL.
there is no competition. the ex bf already beat.

there's only competition if no one smashed her yet.
Or if both of you are at the same time.  LMAO.
I'm 5'11" 170 and in solid shape...Girl would own me
roll.gif
DAMN sounds like me in high school, 5'11 and 175-180.  I had a chick like this back in the day she was THICK, I use to get it in with her.  A moaner to and use to just drench the sheets, do what you do man.  Damn probably need the scuba gear every time you dive in on that.

Rosetta Stone is the greatest lie ever told fam.
Second greatest, Columbus finding something never lost.  LMAO

I think we talked about something similar 50-100 pages or so back.

While I don't waste time competing for attention, I do enjoy the chase more then the climax.

Like I said earlier, it's something about starting off not knowing chick AT ALL, and a short time after talking her up and whole 9 having her completely surrender her body to you.. Feels empowering.

Yeah that's different. It's not me but I understand guys who like the chase. I rather have it easy at least when it comes to random yambs.

I don't understand enjoying competing for random yambs but to each his own

glasses.gif
duolingo.com

you're welcome.

At this stage I see no point in competing for anything. If we're not serious, we're not serious, and there's an abundance, i'm not playing that game. If we are serious, and there's still competition, it's time to end it. Thus the no compete clause.

And Ricky's chick too much? ya'll bugging. I'd go ham in that. No disrespect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom