TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask her what she's into...She says d take her into the bedroom, she says a drink u have a drink. :smokin

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Well I def understand the first part of what you said. Just never knew how the whole drankin thing goes down when she's a your crib. Real talk I've been on many dates where the chick will order a drink and I'll get a Sprite or something like that. You already know I'm the DD almost every time I roll out with the crew.[/COLOR]

been dating this chick pretty seriously for the last 6-8 months. have messed around with a few others while seeing her but also made a conscious effort to cut down on outside yambs. she's probably the best girl i've been with, character wise... very compassionate, caring, puts other before herself (sometimes to a fault, all good nonetheless), open to learning anything new, etc.

what do you guys think?
I dont understand, you said yall been dating for 6-8 months,
you cant wine and dine chicks for this long and expect them not to think or want exclusivity.
If you're treating her like just a yamb, then this would never come up.
but your boo lovin, so it's to no surprise.
If you want to keep doing your thing,
but if youw ant her, make it exclsuvie see how it goes. age means nothing
we're in a society now where everyone thinks they should be free lovin til they're 30,
back in the day, people got together at your age or younger, and stayed together.
If you want to be a single man be single plain and simple.

[COLOR=#red]This alcohol schooling is much appreciated. I admittedly don't know much about alcohol as far as what chicks prefer...I barely drink myself.

So basically when a chick comes over y'all invite her for a drink, or do they see your collection and then ask to drink? I ain't eem joking guys I'm really asking.[/COLOR]

unless a girl is an absolute drunk. keep anything sweet.
if they like beer, My chick "bolt" doesn't like beer but she will drink that Angry Orchards hard apple cider.
Most girls I know love that stuff.
Keep the Merlot on deck and the Moscato on deck. Pinot Noir or a Pinot Griande (sp?) all inexpensive.
A lot of girls hold back drinking if the guy doesn't drink.
You don't drink EWD?
always do the water in the shot glass trick lol

Last edited:
Yeah you can't have a chick coming to stay with you on the regular and not expect her to catch feelings

Honestly I would tell her you're not ready and let her do her own thing too

EWD, as far as the drinking thing. I'll tell them I'm grabbing a drink and ask if they want one as well and list the options/let them look.

you cant wine and dine chicks for this long and expect them not to think or want exclusivity.
we're in a society now where everyone thinks they should be free lovin til they're 30,

i'm not wining and dining, if anything, she takes me out and pays. i don't express anything emotional to her or really do anything that hints at exclusivity. i do agree that the length of this is the main pressure on her.

so for the single dudes who have a rotation... how long are you smashing these chicks for? do you remain friends afterwards?

[COLOR=#red]This alcohol schooling is much appreciated. I admittedly don't know much about alcohol as far as what chicks prefer...I barely drink myself.

So basically when a chick comes over y'all invite her for a drink, or do they see your collection and then ask to drink? I ain't eem joking guys I'm really asking.[/COLOR]
this... i HATE DRINKING... its friggin nasty...

but i want the yambs to get tipsy...

to me... getting yambs is like being able to hoop...

some people are better at certain things than others... some rebound, some shoot, some assist... but every one conributes to the win...

knowing how to offer up drinks and get the juices flowing is like a mean hesitation or pump fake move...

sure, you can get buckets without it... but man does it make it SO MUCH EASIER to score when the guy bites...

same w/ drinks... we can get yambs without it... but just imagine how much EASIER things would be if the alcohol was mixed in...

:nerd:

Last edited:
I consider drinks getting to the point faster, (for chicks you just want to yamb up.)

@Demarco
You can remain friends, with yambs, but the weekend stay overs and stuff like that just point to boo lovin.
It's cool you got your own crib. but anything over 2 days is boo lovin.

here's a test. how much of HER stuff is over your crib.
toothbrush, extra clothes?
she makes you a little breakfast.

SHE THINKS SHE IS YOUR GIRL

I consider drinks getting to the point faster, (for chicks you just want to yamb up.)

@Demarco
You can remain friends, with yambs, but the weekend stay overs and stuff like that just point to boo lovin.
It's cool you got your own crib. but anything over 2 days is boo lovin.

here's a test. how much of HER stuff is over your crib.
toothbrush, extra clothes?
she makes you a little breakfast.

SHE THINKS SHE IS YOUR GIRL
laugh.gif
nothing of hers is here. i hear you, though. 3 day stays is not keeping it simple. i never let any other girl stay here for more than a night, and none of them ever felt comfortable giving me ultimatums either. so it makes sense.

Those lime-a-ritas/strawber-ritas are like magic. Always gets the yambs ready. I thought it was weak and drank like 3 or 4 cans one night....

I was lit the **** up!
Truth I made the mistake of thinking it was just beer. If you let a chick drink that I promise her inhibitions are going to low $3 lime a rita > $30 ciroc :lol:

i'm not wining and dining, if anything, she takes me out and pays. i don't express anything emotional to her or really do anything that hints at exclusivity. i do agree that the length of this is the main pressure on her.

so for the single dudes who have a rotation... how long are you smashing these chicks for? do you remain friends afterwards?

Usually no more than a few months. They catch feelings and I get bored

Well TAY Fam out here in Austin and I am about to do the damn thing...Nervous as **** even though I know she will say "Yes", talked with her pops last night and he is ready to have a son in law( she's the only child) and he knows I have the best interest in his daughter... Even though I have been down this rode before, this just feels right this time...
Anyways about to get on this hot air balloon, have a picnic, then go to MT. Bonnell and ask her....Listened to this all morning to get pumped up...
tumblr_m61t42qhqo1qcxjv8o1_500.gif

Be Easy TAY...

Last edited:
Well TAY Fam out here in Austin and I am about to do the damn thing...Nervous as **** even though I know she will say "Yes", talked with her pops last night and he is ready to have a son in law( she's the only child) and he knows I have the best interest in his daughter... Even though I have been down this rode before, this just feels right this time...
Anyways about to get on this hot air balloon, have a picnic, then go to MT. Bonnell and ask her....Listened to this all morning to get pumped up...

Be Easy TAY...
Yo Congrats again, and good luck.

We're the Asian parents cool with that? that's awesome.

have a good day man

Good luck Mugen. And damn ya'll don't party with women and alcohol? the turn up level is incredible. Walk in with two master's degrees walk out like a Taz angel.

some people are better at certain things than others... some rebound, some shoot, some assist... but every one conributes to the win...

knowing how to offer up drinks and get the juices flowing is like a mean hesitation or pump fake move...

sure, you can get buckets without it... but man does it make it SO MUCH EASIER to score when the guy bites...

same w/ drinks... we can get yambs without it... but just imagine how much EASIER things would be if the alcohol was mixed in...

Why not have a glass cut with some ice cubes and "pretend" you are drinking something :lol:

I keep an unopened bottle of Moët in my apartment. It was $50. I say I'm gonna get around to drinking it but I never do.

When a yamb comes over I'll pull it out and offer it to them, all of them see the bottle, get excited about it, then turn it down. :lol:

This is probably due to Moët being in the Gatsby movie, and also some rap songs. It's only $50 for a bottle but a lot of yambs will feel flattered that you offered them that.

Then I always keep a bottle of red wine from Trader Joe's, and a bottle of white...or just some wine my homegirl gives me.

I always have one of my homegirl's come with me and pick a cheap bottle out from Trader Joe's if necessary..her parents own a vineyard.

• Moët
  • Random red wine from Trader Joe's
  • Random white wine from Trader Joe's

Last edited:

Be Easy TAY...

Congrats fam.

:pimp:

Your basketball analogies stay on point :smokin

Be Easy TAY...

Congrats mayne

[COLOR=#red]Fontaine, Tdogg and the others, preciate the valuable insight about alcohol and chicks. I'm not sure how much it will change my approach but it definitely answered questions I had about the matter...and the way y'all have explained it definitely makes sense my dudes.[/COLOR]

I usually learn from each female and the **** they like. Wine for the classy lady over her wild days, white remy and Henny for the thug *******, patron shots and margaritas for the party girl, Stella for the cool chick, limearitas for the prude etc. I learn more about drinks from women than my own experiences because I'm a solid rum and diet and beer guy with the occasional goose thrown in.

Idk what y'all talking about. Henny or remy for any chick. If they say they don't drink dark they get no drink. That simple. Either they will be upset and in the end take some remy and smoke some trees and be mellow and laid back. Moves will be made and that's that. If they ain't wit the moves I have a friend call me and say his car broke down on opposite side of town and I say I gotta give him a jump. Works 100 percent of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom