TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yambily, I got a job offer to go back out to Korea.
(I was out there for 2 years 2010-2012) and the yambs were plentiful.

If I accept, i'ma just throw the NT International summit out there and I'll take care of the drinks!

Man i miss that place. being an athletic handsome dude (sorry for humble brag). it was fairly easy. and I still keep up with 5 previous yambs out there still. If this site was safe I'd post pics.

Man I'm excited just not sure I'm going to take the job. Still looking for something out here in America also.

mmmmmm oriental yambs...:smokin :pimp:

congrats.. we will be linking up in korea lol

This is the longest I've been single and idk how some dudes can go raw consistently in random girls :smh: even with some chicks I've been dating for a minute I still can't go raw, just don't trust these girls at all.
not eem gonna front...

There's some type of rush when you run in in the yambs raw for the first time...

You feel more connected with the chick...

Seriously...

If I accept, i'ma just throw the NT International summit out there and I'll take care of the drinks!

Man i miss that place. being an athletic handsome dude (sorry for humble brag). it was fairly easy. and I still keep up with 5 previous yambs out there still. If this site was safe I'd post pics.

Man I'm excited just not sure I'm going to take the job. Still looking for something out here in America also.
stories bruh...

Also, PM the birds.

Thanks. Reps waiting.

Met a girl at the bar this weekend. Brought me back to her parents pad, told them her friend and her were going to watch a movie. She turned said movie onto the largest television I have ever encountered, full blast... and then got blasted.

Taxi'd outta there :rofl:

Phone was dead or The Don would have pics for yall.

This girl actually pulled me while I was talking to another female... Hit me with, "Ur so hot" as she walked by and put her hand on my shoulder. Hollered after I scooped digits from OG girl.

Last edited:
I just turned 21 and I'm goin out on Saturday

Only been to a bar once and wasn't even drunk any advice for rookie in this bar game?

Need help.

Anyone ever mess around with the professor's TA?

I know it's against school policy, but my interest is peaked.

Only been to a bar once and wasn't even drunk any advice for rookie in this bar game?
its a marathon not a sprint.

people going to buy you rounds but space it out with water/gatorade. and food. try not to be a drunken mess on your bday. never good stories

its a marathon not a sprint.

people going to buy you rounds but space it out with water/gatorade. and food. try not to be a drunken mess on your bday. never good stories
Props on the solid advice what about gettin at any potential yambs in there?

I think I'm coming off way too thirst. But if you slide to the crib, and you're sitting in your panties

Do you mind sharing your background? Are you white, black, Asian heritage? Did you speak Korean prior to your arrival in 2010?

Props on the solid advice what about gettin at any potential yambs in there?
It's your Birthday. ' nuff said
whoever is in there, invite them to have drinks with you (to sit with you not buy them)
yak it up with potential yamb, tell em you're a bar newbie and you don't know what's good. help you out. if there is a dance floor, please tell her to save you a birthday dance.

I think I'm coming off way too thirst. But if you slide to the crib, and you're sitting in your panties

My brothers in this thread inspired me to come up with a new game.....basically I take every single female in my phone & shoot in the dark. Ask em "when you gonna let me take you on a date?(bait of course) & if they reply positively, you win. If not, delete the number. Worst case: you get no bites & you have an empty cell.....go out, rebuild/change your approach & do it again. It works well for me because this way:

A. I remove dead weight(females who only hit me up for parties, rides, etc)
B. I see who was lurking lowkey
C. Forces me to meet new girls if I bottom out

It doesn't bother me if I get curved because if I run into any of those girls, either she'll still say hi & ill keep it moving or she won't say anything & I won't care..it's a win-win. While I know I haven't exactly created a breakthrough method to scoring yambs, just thought I'd let y'all know what I'm doing. The VERY first time I did it yesterday & scored this Asian chick I met once at a party. Was actually surprised it worked that fast considering she wasn't talking to me much that night :lol:

I'm at school right now but I'm going ham on these hos spitting at any sex chick moving. I'm trying to improve my field goal percentage.

I can't remember who was the first person in here to give the tip about giving girls your phone to put their number in but thank you. That move is like the skyhook.
*Insert Chris Rock clip from Blame Game*
:smokin

I can't remember who was the first person in here to give the tip about giving girls your phone to put their number in but thank you. That move is like the skyhook.
*Insert Chris Rock clip from Blame Game*
:smokin

This, I don't use it as much as I should but when I have, you'll find all sorts of ways females will add their name as a contact for you to remember them by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom