TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush conducts and stores heat. Have the P feeling like a oven. 
smile.gif

That Jayhood story is straight comedy :rofl:

That was the most random and bizarre thing I've ever seen going out.

The Friday before that there was another dude in a wheelchair but he had a service animal with him, a blue pit with its ears clipped. Dog was looking like a straight killer ready to attack, but it was a good dog as service animals should be. As I'm walking by the dude in the wheelchair (different dude from Sunday) was joking with me telling me I was scared of the dog. :lol:

It was so random and caught me off guard like a mf'er

Funny how you mentioned that. Ain't bother to rap to her since Sunday. Shorty texted me last night. I replied. And guess what?! Shorty was texting back with the quickness.

Scheduled a date for Thursday. So we'll see how that goes.

as we said bro keep the talking for in person. keep text short and sweet. they will crave more

I remember one time with a regular yamb, working to the yambs ands getting heavy the usual, she pumps the brakes and a says "I didn't shave so we can't" it was mini cactus status which is the worse I've ever had. Still went in.

Also today walking on campus walking past a classmate and he goes "yeah I'm smashing the girl your F---king with" the girl is neither on my team and dropped her. I couldn't care less and by the gods and quick thinking I pulled a line that TAY has said and on NT twitter "Bro it's 2013 nobody's needs to be announceing if they're smashing like P---y is a special prize nowadays just do you" straight left him stupid and walked away. Piff

My first 3 chicks, had hair down there.
Maybe that's why I'm I don't care. first bald one I had was nothing special or different. just don't have to part it.

when you say "didn't shave"

do you at least mean there was some touch-up work done. like at least trim the lips and below

or literally she does not know what's going on downstairs.

Were they all East Asian?

I just told a girl swallowing fights cancer and other malicious diseases. Let's see of she believes me lol

I remember one time with a regular yamb, working to the yambs ands getting heavy the usual, she pumps the brakes and a says "I didn't shave so we can't" it was mini cactus status which is the worse I've ever had. Still went in.

Also today walking on campus walking past a classmate and he goes "yeah I'm smashing the girl your F---king with" the girl is neither on my team and dropped her. I couldn't care less and by the gods and quick thinking I pulled a line that TAY has said and on NT twitter "Bro it's 2013 nobody's needs to be announceing if they're smashing like P---y is a special prize nowadays just do you" straight left him stupid and walked away. Piff

My boy and I had this convo the other day. If ur not smashing her now, I don't wanna hear about it. Don't care about ur numbers or who u beat.

Reminds me when I was hollering at this chick a couple months back at the bar and this doosh was like "I hit that last week"

Bro idc. I'm not looking for virgins to smash when I go out

lol at you guys. I have the weakest game right now lol my mouthpiece spits out turds.

That was the most random and bizarre thing I've ever seen going out.

The Friday before that there was another dude in a wheelchair but he had a service animal with him, a blue pit with its ears clipped. Dog was looking like a straight killer ready to attack, but it was a good dog as service animals should be. As I'm walking by the dude in the wheelchair (different dude from Sunday) was joking with me telling me I was scared of the dog. :lol:

It was so random and caught me off guard like a mf'er

Yea man I always have weird encounters w/ people in wheel chairs , like one trying to sell purp to me and my brother Goldberg spearing the living **** out of someone in a wheel chair while we were running away from a shooting one night but that's off the topic of this thread, sorry guys back to the yambs

when you say "didn't shave"

do you at least mean there was some touch-up work done. like at least trim the lips and below

or literally she does not know what's going on downstairs.

Were they all East Asian?
2 middle eastern and one mixed chick. no trim up.
soft hair no brillo lol

Reminds me when I was hollering at this chick a couple months back at the bar and this doosh was like "I hit that last week"

Bro idc. I'm not looking for virgins to smash when I go out

He was prolly trolling, but in the end...who cares?

BTW what happened with her? Keep her in the rotation :smokin

Thinking about ditching this girl on Friday and hitting the cougar bar. Ya'll talked me into it
smokin.gif
If yambs are guaranteed see if yo can do both.  Smash ol girl, have your mans call you say it's an emergency, then link up at the bar.

Thinking about ditching this girl on Friday and hitting the cougar bar. Ya'll talked me into it :smokin

damn it would be dope if you were in Atlanta to hit this one Friday with me and rome. I'm going Friday too and I usually play the reserved role but might switch up and go savage life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom