TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you been dating?
You could start with a handwritten, individually created card to go with a homemade candlelight dinner or picnic (if the weather is still nice in your area). Then a small material gift to go with the ensemble, purely complimentary to the card and dinner. Original and refreshing touch for most females. Takes time and effort more than dollars.
Haven't been dating for long, but known each other for years. Was thinking about doing the homemade dinner thing, probably will be a disaster haha, but it's the thought that counts. Handwritten card was also a thought, hate getting all emotional and spilling out my feelings haha. 

Haven't been dating for long, but known each other for years. Was thinking about doing the homemade dinner thing, probably will be a disaster haha, but it's the thought that counts. Handwritten card was also a thought, hate getting all emotional and spilling out my feelings haha. 
Which will make it that much more special that you're doing something out of the ordinary, something out of your comfort zone. But like I said, also a small material complimentary gift is appropriate to go with the dinner and card.

Which will make it that much more special that you're doing something out of the ordinary, something out of your comfort zone. But like I said, also a small material complimentary gift is appropriate to go with the dinner and card.
Yea I appreciate your input. Thanks man. Want to get the girl something fancy on top of all this, but money is an issue. Been searching online, was thinking a bag or something, but they are expensive as hell. 
laugh.gif

Here's the situation.
So I've been texting this girl for a while now, one time from 12 to 7 am (a few of you may remember i posted about this earlier).
Recently things have been really slowing down. And then this past friday I called her up to see if I could chill with her for a minute since my roommate was getting down in his room. Also I should note it was like 2 am and i was a bit tipsy. I didn't say anything inappropriate I know for sure but none the less she said no (she said she wasn't in, she wasnt lying tho i could hear the background noise) and since then she's been real frigid no longer really giving me the time of day. What's up? Did I do something wrong? What can I do to fix this (if there is indeed something I could do to fix it)?

this man knows, women loves when a men can write for them.

+ give her the best yambs of her life and you're good to go.

Here's the situation.
So I've been texting this girl for a while now, one time from 12 to 7 am (a few of you may remember i posted about this earlier).
Recently things have been really slowing down. And then this past friday I called her up to see if I could chill with her for a minute since my roommate was getting down in his room. Also I should note it was like 2 am and i was a bit tipsy. I didn't say anything inappropriate I know for sure but none the less she said no (she said she wasn't in, she wasnt lying tho i could hear the background noise) and since then she's been real frigid no longer really giving me the time of day. What's up? Did I do something wrong? What can I do to fix this (if there is indeed something I could do to fix it)?

maybe she thought you wanted the yambs and she didn't want to give it to you in the first place.

maybe she thought you wanted the yambs and she didn't want to give it to you in the first place.

The thing we had already chatted one on one in her room solo dolo before. It's been established that since she's muslim she won't be doing nobody anytime soon. That still doesn't stop me from wanting to date her because with her it's not about the yambs. With her I wouldn't mind that wait. Other females its whatever but she's mad chill so just chllin and hangin with her would be cool by me. I just want to know why she's given me the coldest shoulder since the ice age.

The thing we had already chatted one on one in her room solo dolo before. It's been established that since she's muslim she won't be doing nobody anytime soon. That still doesn't stop me from wanting to date her because with her it's not about the yambs. With her I wouldn't mind that wait. Other females its whatever but she's mad chill so just chllin and hangin with her would be cool by me. I just want to know why she's given me the coldest shoulder since the ice age.
I've fallen in love with 2 Muslim women, my dude. I'm christian, btw.

You have a few options.

Convince to PITB

Dependent how committed she is to Allah, you're not seeing yambz until the potential of marriage comes about

and that may not even be possible, if you're not Muslim, and again, how religiously upstanding her family is.

good luck

Had quite the weekend, thought I would share with the yambs fambs . First, on Friday I got former Bronco and alleged rapist Parish Cox girls number and been chopping it up. Then last night had a threesome with my girl and a little Mexican chick. Then my homegirl just texted me and said she wants to have a threesome with my girl and I.

Last edited:
Had quite the weekend, thought I would share with the yambs fambs . First, on Friday I got former Bronco and alleged rapist Parish Cox girls number and been chopping it up. Then last night had a threesome with my girl and a little Mexican chick. Then my homegirl just texted me and said she wants to have a threesome with my girl and I.
Dog.  You are on top of things.  I consider myself pretty slick with my words and have never been able to pull off the threesome..  especially with my girl and a plus one.  How are you approaching this?  I feel like a night out and then a little bottle of wine back at the crib could do the trick but the stars have never been aligned for me when it comes to the menage. 

Well I got stood up, and was the victim of two subtweets about thirsty dudes. For what I considered to be simply showing interest and trying to confirm date plans. 2 phone calls. 

TOLD YOU SO.

my bad bruh :/

but if she stood you up it was for more than just over some phone calls.... so either way you dodged a bullet with that one. She woulda shown her *** eventually, luckily for you it was sooner rather than later

Well I got stood up, and was the victim of two subtweets about thirsty dudes. For what I considered to be simply showing interest and trying to confirm date plans. 2 phone calls. 

TOLD YOU SO.

my bad bruh :/

but if she stood you up it was for more than just over some phone calls.... so either way you dodged a bullet with that one. She woulda shown her *** eventually, luckily for you it was sooner rather than later
laugh.gif
Its cool yo. I appreciate the insight that you gave and like you said better now than later.

Man idk what it is but I just have a knack for making threesomes happen. My ex and I had three of them. The way I go about it is to find a way to casually broach the subject, like if you're watching a movie and there's anything having to do with threesomes or girls kissing girls, ask if she would ever consider doing that. Maybe even in a jocular fashion if you think she might trip. If she seems game tell her how sexy it would be seeing her with another girl. Try to make it about her as much as possible. It probably helps that I'm always super respectful to my girls and never come off as sleazy. Hope that helps.

I'd love a threesome, but never with my girl. Just two random scallywags.

ok--- and this brings up something this guy who I use dot mess around with brought up....

he told if a dude even brought up the idea of a 'threesome' it basically means that you ain't really wifey type material to him and it could never get/be serious. Any truth to this??

Then, being the **** he was.... proceeded to ask me if I wanted to have a threesome :smh: :stoneface:

Gator- That is definitely not the case with me. I prefer to do it with a serious girlfriend cause there's at least someone there I know and trust. Plus it's sexy to see your girl getting down like that. In a strange way it's a bonding experience lol.

Gator- That is definitely not the case with me. I prefer to do it with a serious girlfriend cause there's at least someone there I know and trust. Plus it's sexy to see your girl getting down like that. In a strange way it's a bonding experience lol.

prior to my discussion with him I didn't take it to mean you are automatically a bird... but he's a guy so I figured I'd ask.

I know my current would most definitely be into it but I doubt he'd ever come out and really truly ask for one. I'd have to initiate it/surprise him with it one night :nerd:

I say majority of the time it's more than likely you're not really wifey (right now). But some people really are just built for open relationships, and can continue to be together well into marriage, in love and swinging. That just ain't me though.

He just sounds like a lame, don't give him any credence lol. Most guys don't come out and ask because they don't want to offend the girl or they don't think there is a chance in hell. If you brought it up and/or surprised him you would make his life lol.

Last edited:
I've had 5 threesomes in my life. All of them with girls I could care less about, and most I met within a 2-3 wk period.

he told if a dude even brought up the idea of a 'threesome' it basically means that you ain't really wifey type material to him and it could never get/be serious. Any truth to this??

Not for me. I could see myself doing a threesome with a wifey material type.

It would be just for the experience :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom