TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the way some of these birds think...

rick ross said something about not giving a girl a purse before she drop drawls... something along those lines.

me: do you think you deserve a purse when you first meet a guy?
her: dont go there. i've had guys spend almost 1k on me in the first month without me even having sex with them
me: :lol: i didnt ask that. you seem real defensive right now. do you think you deserve something from a guy that you just met?
her: yes.
me: why
her: cuz its a privilege to be talking to me
me: *bursts into laughter* lmaowut?
her: yeah... i mean, if a guy is being thirst and trying to talk to me, and i finally give him attention, he's lucky. its a privilege to talk to me.
me: *wiping tears from my eyes* wow. that was the funniest **** i've heard in 2013. and its going to stand for a min.
her: why you laughing? i could hurt your feelings right now
me: *still laughing* ok... try me.
her: its a privilege i even answered the phone when you called. its a privilege for me to be talking to you now. dont front n____. i dont know why you're acting like it aint.
me: *still, laughning your 3 calls, plus 2 text messagess 2 text m[/SIZE]s 2 text messages... . what are you talking about?
her: yeah, keep laughing
me: *laughs harder

homegirl in the background: damb, girl you going off on everybody today.
her to the homegirl: today is not the day to be fuggin w/ me girl. this n____ dont know i can really hurt is feelings right now.

me: ok... i'll stop laughing... but... lemme get this right... its a privilege?
her:... yeah...
me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-
her *click*

she got mad and hung the phone up. she was in front of her friends, so i guess she was fronting for her.

i lost a gang of respect for her. and the cold part is, she has my name tatted on her. :lol: i'm like, where did this even come from? i'm sure she's been getting major gassage for the past couple months... but sheesh... not to:rofl:rollin:rofl: this level.

funny as hell lmfao

Also, so the chick won't get suspicious, lay your phone down somewhere close to her (after doing what I mentioned before).

When a girl texts you, and it pops up, ask the chick to pick it up and see who texted you.

"It was your Aunt Sarah"

They'll be feeling like :pimp: "He let me touch his phone"

Just the fact that you did something simple like even let her physically pick the phone up and look at a text that popped up on the screen does wonders.

This man knows.

It also helps to frequently text someone safe in front of them early on. They'll ask who you're texting and they'll feel good when you not only show them who but what without hesitation.

Another easy trick to is to change the names to male names. Julia becomes Julian, Michele becomes Michael, etc. My boy would do this plus delete every text message that he sent or received from his side pieces.

Nowadays with the private inboxes, galleries, and ability to lock your phone you shouldn't get caught up by your phone. ...I didn't. I got snitched on by a "friend"

This man knows.

It also helps to frequently text someone safe in front of them early on. They'll ask who you're texting and they'll feel good when you not only show them who but what without hesitation.

Another easy trick to is to change the names to male names. Julia becomes Julian, Michele becomes Michael, etc. My boy would do this plus delete every text message that he sent or received from his side pieces.

Nowadays with the private inboxes, galleries, and ability to lock your phone you shouldn't get caught up by your phone. ...I didn't. I got snitched on by a "friend"

That's what I do. I told Ol girl about this annoyin guy I met. This part is true. But I have a reserve on deck that is feeling me. I change her name to the annoying guys name. Delete text convos from other females too. I havent done the hide preview thing yet cause I wanna see the message but I think imma get on that

not sure if mentioned before, but thank  you for making this thread ricky409

....iv'e learned more about the (player) male mentality in 5 months than i could find out in years (without playing the game)

for real though, i cannot contribute much but this thread delivered.....for me. 

Idk anything bout iPhones, but if you got a Android there's no reason you should be getting caught up on ya phone. Download "app lock" it allows you to set a lock code or pattern for any app on your phone (even for texts, calls, email and contacts).

Also if you got a S3 or Note 2, use "blocking mode" when you're sleeping with your girl at night, that way you can keep the alarm and sound on but texts, calls etc, wont display a notification.

Lastly as far as text messaging download GO SMS Pro, and change the LED notification light color for specific contacts. That way you can know what chick is texting without even having to turn the screen on.

Good luck n keep it pimpin..

:lol: @ the way some of these birds think...

rick ross said something about not giving a girl a purse before she drop drawls... something along those lines.

me: do you think you deserve a purse when you first meet a guy?
her: dont go there. i've had guys spend almost 1k on me in the first month without me even having sex with them
me: :lol: i didnt ask that. you seem real defensive right now. do you think you deserve something from a guy that you just met?
her: yes.
me: why
her: cuz its a privilege to be talking to me
me: *bursts into laughter* lmaowut?
her: yeah... i mean, if a guy is being thirst and trying to talk to me, and i finally give him attention, he's lucky. its a privilege to talk to me.
me: *wiping tears from my eyes* wow. that was the funniest **** i've heard in 2013. and its going to stand for a min.
her: why you laughing? i could hurt your feelings right now
me: *still laughing* ok... try me.
her: its a privilege i even answered the phone when you called. its a privilege for me to be talking to you now. dont front n____. i dont know why you're acting like it aint.
me: *still, laughning your 3 calls, plus 2 text messagess 2 text m[/SIZE]s 2 text messages... . what are you talking about?
her: yeah, keep laughing
me: *laughs harder

homegirl in the background: damb, girl you going off on everybody today.
her to the homegirl: today is not the day to be fuggin w/ me girl. this n____ dont know i can really hurt is feelings right now.

me: ok... i'll stop laughing... but... lemme get this right... its a privilege?
her:... yeah...
me: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-
her *click*

she got mad and hung the phone up. she was in front of her friends, so i guess she was fronting for her.

i lost a gang of respect for her. and the cold part is, she has my name tatted on her. :lol: i'm like, where did this even come from? i'm sure she's been getting major gassage for the past couple months... but sheesh... not to:rofl:rollin:rofl: this level.

funny as hell lmfao

Had a girl play some S!!! like that thinking they some sort of privilege to be around...F O H with that S!!!

This one girl, I guess she F!!!n some dude from the Bucks (as well as ssome dude that Dj'd for diddy Dj Prostyles?? i heard of him but shrugs.) but whenever we get into a lil spat +we both conceited+ hits me with the "I turned down dudes in Bentley's and rolls " and i just laugh and be like "I smashed a day after meeting you in an exxplorer so what you saying?"

more anger ensues.

but the nerve of these O's . They act like they really special.

cant front, her body bad tho

Last edited:
Idk anything bout iPhones, but if you got a Android there's no reason you should be getting caught up on ya phone. Download "app lock" it allows you to set a lock code or pattern for any app on your phone (even for texts, calls, email and contacts).

Also if you got a S3 or Note 2, use "blocking mode" when you're sleeping with your girl at night, that way you can keep the alarm and sound on but texts, calls etc, wont display a notification.

Lastly as far as text messaging download GO SMS Pro, and change the LED notification light color for specific contacts. That way you can know what chick is texting without even having to turn the screen on.

Good luck n keep it pimpin..

I use Go SMS and didn't know about that LED trick. Good stuff

so youre not with the white guy anymore?

alright, this whole time weve been on a break, we had an understanding she and i were to be exclusive, i was not entirely honest

nah g, we done :\

So this the same broad that was going places wit' Trey? Man I'm confused, I honestly didn't even think ya'll was together. You were saying that wasn't your girl. You young folks :lol: But man, if you want her back just chill and maybe she'll come around.... idk. Though her going thru your phone is reason enough for you to dead her. Today it's your phone, next time it's your emails etc. She'll never be able to trust you again, fully.

Good luck n keep it pimpin..[/quote
Now that's some good information!

How do ya'll feel about your girl/boy talking to their ex?
When a person can't forget about their ex; you're probably just a rebound.

I think it depends. I'm still friends with one of my exes, friends as in we'll catch up over lunch and stuff like that. I have no desire to date her again, we just get along. We broke up 2005.

I'm cordial with another ex but wouldn't call her a friend. I will respond if she hits me up but I don't hit her up. No interest in dating her again as she's crazy and now has two kids.

It's one thing if they're trying to kick it with them and talk to them often. But catching up from time to time is fine. When you end on good terms no reason to completely cut a good person out of your life. Obviously this only works if you don't have feelings for them

It's fishy

I think it depends. I'm still friends with one of my exes, friends as in we'll catch up over lunch and stuff like that. I have no desire to date her again, we just get along. We broke up 2005.

I'm cordial with another ex but wouldn't call her a friend. I will respond if she hits me up but I don't hit her up. No interest in dating her again as she's crazy and now has two kids.

It's one thing if they're trying to kick it with them and talk to them often. But catching up from time to time is fine. When you end on good terms no reason to completely cut a good person out of your life. Obviously this only works if you don't have feelings for them

It's fishy

yea--- I can honestly say that I still think about my ex's.... every last one of them (3). I try to find patterns in my dating; recall what went wrong and when they went wrong so that I don't make the same mistakes. Sometimes I wonder how they are doing, stuff like that. Guys I dated early in college I don't even really count them as real relationships, we weren't sleeping together :lol: They don't cross my mind often.

Sometimes we want the best of both worlds. I have never regretted cheating or even getting found out the one time I did. I only felt bad because a lot of folks at our school found out and it embarrassed her.

Maybe I'll change when I meet the one. And FWIW I don't believe in karma.

P.S. - I do know what it feels like to be cheated on

Last edited:
and all this sneaky **** ya'll talking is FOUL---

:smh:

like, man up.... if you sticking somebody else , speak on it. Don't duck and hide like a lil' boy.

C'mon now.

Women are the undisputed champions of being sneaky. I know half the stuff I know bout hiding **** because female friends taught me.

I know at least 3 chicks who had a dude pay for a abortion and they KNEW it wasn't his baby, but they ain't tell him. People (men and women) are ruthless out here, either play game or you'll end up A.) Looking like a simp or B.) Be yambless..

Last edited:
How do ya'll feel about your girl/boy talking to their ex?
When a person can't forget about their ex; you're probably just a rebound.

It's fishy
I caught my girl talking to her ex and when I left her alone, she came up to me saying that her ex is drunk and being dramatic. She said that she's been ignoring his messages and calls but got tired of it and decided to answer to tell him off. However, the whole conversation lead to a 15-20 min catching up conversation. We've only been together for 7 months and we got together 3 months after her 10 year relationship.

C'mon now.

Women are the undisputed champions of being sneaky. I know half the stuff I know bout hiding **** because female friends taught me.

I know at least 3 chicks who had a dude pay for a abortion and they KNEW it wasn't his baby, but they ain't tell him. People (men and women) are ruthless out here, either play game or you'll end up A.) Looking like a simp or B.) Be yambless..

didn't say women were less foul---- anybody ducking and hiding is ***** to me. You wanna look through my phone fine but don't get mad at some **** you find. But ain't nobody gon' find too much of nothing cuz I'm not that kinda person. If I gotta consider cheating then it's time for me to leave.

And if you think that's the only way to get yambs then I feel sorry for you. Ya'll need to check what types of women ya'll are dealing with-- as friends and as people you sleep with.

C'mon now.

didn't say women were less foul---- anybody ducking and hiding is ***** to me. You wanna look through my phone fine but don't get mad at some **** you find. But ain't nobody gon' find too much of nothing cuz I'm not that kinda person. If I gotta consider cheating then it's time for me to leave.

And if you think that's the only way to get yambs then I feel sorry for you. Ya'll need to check what types of women ya'll are dealing with-- as friends and as people you sleep with.

Would be ok with a guy you're talking to/casual dating but not in an exclusive relationship with, openly sleeping with other women?

I'm sure the group of girls I'm sleeping with now assumes I do but it's more of an unspoken thing. I've made it clear I'm not looking for a relationship so they know that I'm not trying to be exclusive or anything.

Most girls are not going to be ok with a dude being open about sleeping with other women at the same time. The truth hurts and isn't always helpful.

Now cheating in an "monogamous" relationship is a whole another matter and I realize it's "wrong" but it's not a huge deal to me when there isn't a long term commitment in place. I just chalk it up to part of the game >D

I tell the girls I mess with I mess with other girls from the jump..I tell them in the first two conversations that Im not looking for a gf..no need to hide or lie about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom