TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, before you read the next bit of dude's blatant disregard for all man code... all that the Thread About Yams stands for, you have to read what he's referencing, the things I said in the "Best part about being single" thread... which are as follows:
like I said fam so many flip flop half man half woman cats out here 

you can't do nothing but wish you could spit in they face

she still down with you so all he did was pull up his skirt 

I feel you tho

I've been here a long time and I don't even know what to say on this.

First I'm scared because I've spilled beans on here that can cause divorces.

Second I'm ashamed that one of us would pull something like this.

:smh: I don't have enough of these to give.

Last edited:
How do y'all know each other?

I don't know this ***** at all.. I seen her next to me engaged in conversation on her phone and jokingly asked if her and her cousin was talking **** again -- they always be texting each other about their negro problems... She was like no, but the person I am talking to is talking ****.. I said oh, and paid it no mind.

Then today it came up again andi think she read a few lines to me. When it clicked that he was reading phone taps from NT I was like lemme see this bs. Apparently he been wanting to take her on dates and **** and this ain't the first time he's gone undercover to report ****** activities.

Last edited:
I don't know this ***** at all.. I seen her next to me engaged in conversation on her phone and jokingly asked if her and her cousin was talking **** again -- they always be texting each other about their negro problems... She was like no, but the person I am talking to is talking ****.. I said oh, and paid it no mind.

Then today it came up again andi think she read a few lines to me. When it clicked that he was reading phone taps from NT I was like lemme see this bs. Apparently he been wanting to take her on dates and **** and this ain't the first time he's gone undercover to report ****** activities.
have you revealed your real name and location? or the location of the girl? how did the snitch put 2 and 2 together? my bad if i'm out of the loop and this is common knowledge.

So how the hell do they know your girlfriend ?

And how do they who you are based off your s/n?

Last edited:
Yea that's what I'm wondering...hope you ain't trollin breh

Unless you've posted her pics before and he already knew her

Wow....women can be so @#$%&@# jealous and hateful for no reason

I went with my one of my female friends to a party, and I ran into a fine @#$ girl I've been trying to get with for years! I finally got a good convo going with her, flirting with her, made her laugh, etc. I went out to get my phone charger from my car, and when I got back 5 mins later, this girl said " you're a @#$@$@ @#$@#$% !!!" I just laughed it off, thinking it was her being crazy for getting mad about me leaving for a few minutes.

I'm talking to my female friend right now, and I told her about the incident. She says "lol I told her you called her a fat @#$ ****** behind her back. I couldn't handle you talking to that ugly skank anymore lmao"

who the @#$% does this? My "friend" is a 6 at best, given really dim lighting and 3-4 shots of tequila. She always hates on any remotely attractive woman, so I'm used to her obnoxious comments, but doing something like this is just some petty @#$%. Straight up cockblock

Just FYI, this "friend" started calling me a ****** lover cause I found Dwight Howards BM attractive

"******" :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: of course a fit girl is more disgusting than your flabby @#$ that hasn't been to the gym since 9th grade gym class 10 years ago :rolleyes

sorry for the drunken rant.

Last edited:
DAMMIT !!! That's scan as ****

That aint ya friend homie
That's LOW Nfoul. She know that's some ****d up ****

Man I try my best to keep my mouth closed around women it seems impossible for them to keep there mouths closed

DAMMIT !!! That's scan as ****

That aint ya friend homie
That's LOW Nfoul. She know that's some ****** up ****

Man I try my best to keep my mouth closed around women it seems impossible for them to keep there mouths closed

Last edited:
Yup. I told her "wow, if she was ugly, give me an example of someone who's attractive then?" and she said "I don't have time to do all that right now." That pretty much confirms what kind of hater @#$ person she is. Being a @#$%@ just cause the only dudes who are attracted to her are 5'3 200. If this was the 20 year old me, I would've went off on her already :smh: >:

Last edited:
^^ How is she your friend??

I basically grew up with her. She's my dad's best friend's daughter. She's always been a moron but she's been good to me for the most part. But tonight was something else :smh: I don't even wanna talk to this dumb @#$ right now. I cooled off but now she's spamming my phone at 4 AM telling me "I thought you had better taste, sorry for saving you from an ugly girl, thank god most guys don't have your taste in women" etc. :stoneface: Even if she was ugly (she wasn't) what's it to you? SMH. I could see if she wanted me to smash her instead, but I already tried that a long time ago during desperate times, and she put me back in the friendzone. So this whole thing was just pointless sabotage

Last edited:
So how the hell do they know your girlfriend ?

And how do they who you are based off your s/n?

she's not my gf anymore... THEY know each other and he recognized my NT from her Instagram..

I use this particular user name on most of my social media pages, its my birthday

So son be out here lurking .... peeped my ID and it ain't hard to tell I was the same dude

I think I'm in love with a chick who has a boyfriend, that she's loyal to. Mind you, she was dancing with me/grinding last night and we were flirting alot. This chick is friggin hot, and I know she likes me. But, she's been with her boyfriend for years, and he lives 1000s of miles away.

I'm so bummed out. How would you guys approach this situation?

Broke up with girlfriend; but she says she still loves me and always will. I'm confused, is this a reverse psychology tactic that women play?

I think I'm in love with a chick who has a boyfriend, that she's loyal to. Mind you, she was dancing with me/grinding last night and we were flirting alot. This chick is friggin hot, and I know she likes me. But, she's been with her boyfriend for years, and he lives 1000s of miles away.

I'm so bummed out. How would you guys approach this situation?
she doesnt like you. she was drunk, and it felt slightly naughty that she was dancing with someone that wasnt her boyfriend.

I basically grew up with her. She's my dad's best friend's daughter. She's always been a moron but she's been good to me for the most part. But tonight was something else :smh: I don't even wanna talk to this dumb @#$ right now. I cooled off but now she's spamming my phone at 4 AM telling me "I thought you had better taste, sorry for saving you from an ugly girl, thank god most guys don't have your taste in women" etc. :stoneface: Even if she was ugly (she wasn't) what's it to you? SMH. I could see if she wanted me to smash her instead, but I already tried that a long time ago during desperate times, and she put me back in the friendzone. So this whole thing was just pointless sabotage
Moral of the story stop being friends with chicks
Sounds like she may have feelings bruh, bruh
In the words of Corey Holecomb"Why would I be friends with a female, either ****'em or duck'em"... Once you get to a certain age you truly see women are not good wing men and asking them to hook you up with their home girls and you will truly see their C-blocking nature at its finest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom