TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand a girls fascination with foreplay. I was being super aggressive last night with a yamb and it resulted me in taking the L -.-

I will never understand a girls fascination with foreplay. I was being super aggressive last night with a yamb and it resulted me in taking the L -.-

You do that foreplay right and a girl will pretty much do whatever you want right after though

I basically grew up with her. She's my dad's best friend's daughter. She's always been a moron but she's been good to me for the most part. But tonight was something else :smh: I don't even wanna talk to this dumb @#$ right now. I cooled off but now she's spamming my phone at 4 AM telling me "I thought you had better taste, sorry for saving you from an ugly girl, thank god most guys don't have your taste in women" etc. :stoneface: Even if she was ugly (she wasn't) what's it to you? SMH. I could see if she wanted me to smash her instead, but I already tried that a long time ago during desperate times, and she put me back in the friendzone. So this whole thing was just pointless sabotage
:smh: at you letting her slide, man.... smh

I basically grew up with her. She's my dad's best friend's daughter. She's always been a moron but she's been good to me for the most part. But tonight was something else :smh: I don't even wanna talk to this dumb @#$ right now. I cooled off but now she's spamming my phone at 4 AM telling me "I thought you had better taste, sorry for saving you from an ugly girl, thank god most guys don't have your taste in women" etc. :stoneface: Even if she was ugly (she wasn't) what's it to you? SMH. I could see if she wanted me to smash her instead, but I already tried that a long time ago during desperate times, and she put me back in the friendzone. So this whole thing was just pointless sabotage

I would've been pissed

:nerd:
ole girl has feelings for you famb, tell her you aint bout it (AND BE CLEAR ABOUT IT) and dead it 'cause it's not doing you or her any favors

Last edited:

Letting it slide? I don't argue with women, I just cut them off. if I say anything, I'm just gonna look like the bad guy cause people always believe the woman's side. Lost a lot of potential yambs in college cause I used to call out their ******* friends with no remorse :lol:

The comments about her having feelings make sense, but like I said I already tried to get at her a while back when I was desperate and she was more of a 7 than a beer goggled 6, and she was basically outraged that I even tried to hit her up. Maybe now that only lames hit her up she wants me. Still some really shady nonsense though, I'm not even gonna talk to her anymore

Last edited:
Letting it slide? I don't argue with women, I just cut them off. if I say anything, I'm just gonna look like the bad guy cause people always believe the woman's side. Lost a lot of potential yambs in college cause I used to call out their ******* friends with no remorse :lol:

The comments about her having feelings make sense, but like I said I already tried to get at her a while back when I was desperate and she was more of a 7 than a beer goggled 6, and she was basically outraged that I even tried to hit her up. Maybe now that only lames hit her up she wants me. Still some really shady nonsense though, I'm not even gonna talk to her anymore

ok yeah, you dun messed up :smh:

Last edited:
By a while back I mean back in 2006 :lol:

Are you trying to say that's why she has feelings for me?

Last edited:

At the end of any "friendship" with a female, somebody is bound to fall for the other because
A) you know so much about the person that you start wondering why you are not with them
B) we are still animals
Yes I could say the political correct thing and say men and women can be friends and I have never had feelings for my friend... But it's just not true... If somebody has absolutely no damb feelings for you, they wouldn't throw you under the bus like she did, ie. she got them feelings bruh and nothing worst then a woman having feelings for you/vice versa because it becomes awkward and weird
Count your loses bro, I know u have been friends with her for a long time but this could be the beginning of a rocky *** road

Last edited:

no. she probably already had feelings and that only supported it. Have you said anything outright to her about it since then? If not then...

At the end of any "friendship" with a female, somebody is bound to fall for the other because
A) you know so much about the person that you start wondering why you are not with them
B) we are still animals
Yes I could say the political correct thing and say men and women can be friends and I have never had feelings for my friend... But it's just not true... If somebody has absolutely no damb feelings for you, they wouldn't throw you under the bus like she did, ie. she got them feelings bruh and nothing worst then a woman having feelings for you/vice versa because it becomes awkward and weird
Count your loses bro, I know u have been friends with her for a long time but this could be the beginning of a rocky *** road

truuuuu. It just be like that. You can be casual friends, but spending time alone, telling them so much about you, and for almost a decade :x Someone is bound to get caught up.

Last edited:
I hate getting wound up, her hot and bothered off the foreplay knowing damn well I don't have a condom, and probably will not smash. It's happened a few times. That inner raw demon stay putting up a fight.

I hate getting wound up, her hot and bothered off the foreplay knowing damn well I don't have a condom, and probably will not smash. It's happened a few times. That inner raw demon stay putting up a fight.

always carry a condom son, that's basic fundamentals...only like $12 for a 36 pack of trojans :smh:

i never leave the crib w/ out one on me if i'm planning on spitting that night

Any of you dudes ever hit up hotel bars/lounges? :nerd: I'm thinking this could be a prime location for a women that's traveling, or maybe even gold diggers trying to hit up some business class type dude :lol:

think I might call a few hotels close by, see if they have a bar that get's poppin....hmm

Last edited:
Man after how my night went I know I missed out

I guess I'm half Japanese??

Had a girl come up to me at closing time, ask if I was...Of course I said yeah, proceeded to make out...Her girl comes up 30 seconds later screaming to her, "U have a boyfriend!!!!!"...She comes back 2 mins later and wants it again, gives me her number and tells me how I am way hotter than her bf. Not about that life but still funny.

Ended up smashing the girl I met up with down there...and she had 3 friends for u :nerd:

B) we are still animals
most true quote this week.
homegirls / friends. its hard to not catch a bit of feelings for em. you think like....we are friends for a reason..why am I not with this chick...it happens. may not even be an ever lasting feeling. I have some homegirls I've been friends with for 20 years and all of them I've looked at a few Times like ...yo thos would probably work out...but at the same time u have to be careful cuz it always seems like yall are never on the same wavelength at the same time and that can ruin the friendship......
but moral of the story ...your wing man should never be your homegirl. unless she has a man already...
all females get jealous when they're single (men hate too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom