TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a serious question 4 times a day is pushing it if you trying to get a nutt off. Like right after the first one you back in it in 10 then recharge over the day and twice again at the end if the day. Dudes can get sore or more sensitive to touch from all the boning espically if they take along time to cum. Me 3 times a day is good 4 is pushing it and I'm squirting water by then and tend to go in and out on number 4. Also this straight up natural no supplements or alcohol

With my ex we got a room one day and I was able to bust out 4, that last one was barely anything. This was over a 13 hr block from 3 pm to 4 am and we had a break for dinner. Any other day i'm good with 1-2. Honestly though it really depends on the frequency of how many times you do it a week. With an ex ex of mine we were a consistent 3-4 a week and depending on our time it would either be a quickie or a long session. With my recent ex we were maybe once a week and each time I wanted to go 2-3.

How much sex is too much for a guy? :frown: I feel like my drive is much higher than my dude's.

my drive is pretty high :lol:
the longest I've ever smashed was about 4 hours I was goooood for the whole day

my drive is pretty high :lol:
the longest I've ever smashed was about 4 hours I was goooood for the whole day

Bruh most chick be ready to throw in the towel after 40- 60 mins if they can't get you to bust. I could see 2 hours if you got the first one out and went for the triple double but 4 hours straight is a bit long , girls be have the c'mon fave with me after 29 mins and get insulted when they can't get me to bust in that time so they try extra hard, throwing it back and riding and grinding extra hard. Also I've never busted off of dome in my life I had multiple girls go to work on me for 40 mins or more and tap out , one girl feel asleep with me meat in her mouth before

Bruh most chick be ready to throw in the towel after 40- 60 mins if they can't get you to bust. I could see 2 hours if you got the first one out and went for the triple double but 4 hours straight is a bit long , girls be have the c'mon fave with me after 29 mins and get insulted when they can't get me to bust in that time so they try extra hard, throwing it back and riding and grinding extra hard. Also I've never busted off of dome in my life I had multiple girls go to work on me for 40 mins or more and tap out , one girl feel asleep with me meat in her mouth before

yeah I agree 100% but that day was something different, it was the same girl I lost my virginity to and the sex was super lame, on both of our parts. saw her about two years later and it was a wrap, I think I had something to prove :lol:

This happened to me before to the point where the chicks started getting insecure like they're doing something wrong or aren't sexy enough.

Fell asleep?
LMAO

yeah I agree 100% but that day was something different, it was the same girl I lost my virginity to and the sex was super lame, on both of our parts. saw her about two years later and it was a wrap, I think I had something to prove :lol:

:lol: Ya don't blame you, if I had my first chick again, there's some new positions I want to try with her that we didn't try back then, she still has that phatty

This happened to me before to the point where the chicks started getting insecure like they're doing something wrong or aren't sexy enough.

Fell asleep?
LMAO

Brought some stripper home after she was all talk in the club . Told her I never busted from head and a smile hit her face , she literally tried everything from breath strips to ice to sloppy and jacking it in her mouth about like 50 mins in i noticed she no toungue or head movements and heard snoring lol. When she woke up later broad called her friend and one of those once in a life time situations happened .

With old yambs it can take a while to bust with protection so many times we both get tired and the chick tops me off to finish

Welp, chick I gave my number to on the train hasn't hit me back. Oh well.

How ya'll feel about workplace yambs? I know the saying goes don't stick your pen in company ink, but there's a few bad joints at work I know I can smash. I have a strong feeling my co-worker really likes me although I'm much younger than her, she's 26 and I'm 21.
the s/n, to avy, to post ratio is off the charts bro
????? What do you mean?

I really gotta completely dead the girl I've been dealing with for about 2.5 years now.

Reasons why:

-Constantly questions me, who I know. If I see a girl I know and say hi she assumes I've either ****** them or talked to them.
-Does not trust me in social situations.

-Watches over my tweets, what I favorite, who I follow, why I follow them.
-Gets angry if I like another girls picture on Instagram. (EX: I liked a picture of Rihanna's thighs on instagram, she flips. Says that's disrespectful.) I never like full-body pictures of girls.
-Basically just gets mad over trivial things. Anything and everything basically. Can't even speak to women I know without her flipping.

The positive is that she is always there for me. When I was broke, when I needed anything. She had my back. I had hers.

The most recent situation: I'm gonna refer to her as Brittany.

Me and "Brittany" went to a party together, separate cars tho. Brittany looks bored the whole time. I'm sitting with her and i'm bored out of my mind. I go out back and grab a drink and sit down. A girl I work with comes to talk to me and gives me a hug, and taps me on the chest, (kinda like how dudes tap each other on the shoulder saying what's up or w/e.) The girl leaves and Brittany comes outside and freaks. She says "why is that girl touching on you?" I said she didn't do anything and I know her. I go back inside 15 min later and sit w/ Brittany on the couch again. Brittany looks bored so i tell her to go home. She forces herself to stay now to watch over me after the girl I knew "touched me". We argue outside about this, and eventually Brittany goes to her car to leave and I go back out back to chill and drink. Brittany storms back in 5 minutes later and sits on the couch staring at me talk to my homeboys. (The girl i previously mentioned is next to me again, but talking to my homeboy) She then comes up to me and freaks, and I tell her i was talking to my boys. My boy cosigns my story and says "No really, we were just talking about the baseball game." (which we were)

This is the most recent situation but there are more annoying stories than this one.

Last edited:
I really gotta completely dead the girl I've been dealing with for about 2.5 years now.

Reasons why:

-Constantly questions me, who I know. If I see a girl I know and say hi she assumes I've either ****** them or talked to them.

-Gets angry if I like another girls picture on Instagram. (EX: I liked a picture of Rihanna's thighs on instagram, she flips. Says that's disrespectful.) I never like full-body pictures of girls.
-Basically just gets mad over trivial things. Anything and everything basically. Can't even speak to women I know without her flipping.

The positive is that she is always there for me. When I was broke, when I needed anything. She had my back. I had hers.

Me and "Brittany" went to a party together, separate cars tho. Brittany looks bored the whole time. I'm sitting with her and i'm bored out of my mind. I go out back and grab a drink and sit down. A girl I work with comes to talk to me and gives me a hug, and taps me on the chest, (kinda like how dudes tap each other on the shoulder saying what's up or w/e.) The girl leaves and Brittany comes outside and freaks. She says "why is that girl touching on you?" I said she didn't do anything and I know her. I go back inside 15 min later and sit w/ Brittany on the couch again. Brittany looks bored so i tell her to go home. She forces herself to stay now to watch over me after the girl I knew "touched me". We argue outside about this, and eventually Brittany goes to her car to leave and I go back out back to chill and drink. Brittany storms back in 5 minutes later and sits on the couch staring at me talk to my homeboys. (The girl i previously mentioned is next to me again, but talking to my homeboy) She then comes up to me and freaks, and I tell her i was talking to my boys. My boy cosigns my story and says "No really, we were just talking about the baseball game." (which we were)

This is the most recent situation but there are more annoying stories than this one.

The jealousy is just showing she cares but if you reassure her over and over and shes still annoying idk what to suggest

As you said she always has your back, if you can talk to her she sounds like a keeper unless the yambs are horrid

Trust is a big thing bro if she doesnt trust you it might be in your best intrest to leave

But if youve cheated in the past and got caught you can only blame yourself

Reasons why:

The jealousy is just showing she cares but if you reassure her over and over and shes still annoying idk what to suggest

As you said she always has your back, if you can talk to her she sounds like a keeper unless the yambs are horrid

Trust is a big thing bro if she doesnt trust you it might be in your best intrest to leave

But if youve cheated in the past and got caught you can only blame yourself
I feel like dude has been an honest guy the whole time.  Just get that vibe from the post.

Anyways, confront her on this behavior and let her know she's #1 or whatever and there are no side h's and what not and ask her to loosen up.

I say "ask" specifically because it comes off nicer.  If she says no or says yes and continues this behavior, take a break.  I don't mean a break to smash other j/os and jós, but a legitimate separation so she can see that when you're not around you won't get into "trouble."

Your girl sounds like Angela from Why did I get married tbh.
Angela: Now I’m an ol’ skool fool. I’m checking his bank statements, I’m checking his credit card statements, I’m checking his time card at work and I’m comparing it to the hours he said he was working and it better match the amount of money he’s bringing home. I’m checking his cell phone bill, I’m checking the numbers he was calling on his cell phone bill. I’m checking his mileage in the car. His job is 10.5 miles, school is 2.1 miles, I check the mileage when he goes to Terry and Diane’s house- it is 6.7 miles! And when any of those miles come back 2.2 or 5.6 or 7.9 or 10.7 if he comes back and I see 4.8 and a ½ of a mile that means he came from Keisha’s house, he rolled to the store to get some breath spray, 

Sheila: Do you check his pulse when he walks through the door?

Angela: His resting heart rate is 42 beats a minute. If Marcus comes home to the house and he claims he was at work all day and that resting heart beat is 58 beats a minute; he been cheating!

Dianne: I’m not doing all that; that’s a full time job!

I will admit this though..the only time I've done anything is when we weren't together.

There have been times through the 2 1/2 years where we have been broken up for 3-4 weeks at time. No contact.

I have done things then but she has no knowledge of any of this, and I don't feel bad because we were clearly not together.

I haven't done anything while we were actually together, at all.

I've sat her down and talked to her about the insecurity issues at least 10 times before. And that's being generous. AT LEAST 10 times in 2.5 years.

Last edited:
I know you might not want to hear this but sometimes when someone stresses trust issues, it's because they've done something and they feel guilty.

If it's not that then that's great, it might just be her experience from previous relationships and you're up against what the other guys did to her which isn't your fault.

I will admit this though..the only time I've done anything is when we weren't together.

There have been times through the 2 1/2 years where we have been broken up for 3-4 weeks at time. No contact.

I have done things then but she has no knowledge of any of this, and I don't feel bad because we were clearly not together.

I haven't done anything while we were actually together, at all.

I've sat her down and talked to her about the insecurity issues at least 10 times before. And that's being generous. AT LEAST 10 times in 2.5 years.
Put her in her place.  If she jumps up again, it's time to bounce.  Because she was loyal doesn't mean she has the right to dog you out like this.

I presume youre still under thirty.  There are many chill females out there, dont believe the hype that jealousy is love.  Jealousy means she has issues to work out, presumably trust issues. You can find other loyal chicks who wont drive you insane.

Been watchin tims videos for years.

This is what I think it should be like:

Last edited:
Damn, dealing with women who are cool to you but straight up @#$@$@# to everyone else :smh: HUGE turnoff. I don't care how fine you are, something like that just makes me hate you with a passion...

For example, it's cool that you're buying me a drink, but do you really have to be yelling "Where the @#$% is this @#$%@$@ bartender?" for her to hear while she's cleaning up a spill right in front of you?

She kept saying things like that all night but eventually she messed with the wrong people :rofl: :smokin

So our entire group got on the elevator to leave the club. Some straight hood @#$ dudes are debating whether they can all fit in the elevator with us, and she goes "Excuse me, can you either get the @#$% on the elevator or get the @#$% out of our way?" One dude starts going OFF. "Naw @#$@ this elevator, and @#$% this ugly @#$, @#$%@ @#$, stank @#$, Shrek @#$ @#$%@ right here! " She panicked and kept trying to close the elevator doors, but he kept putting his foot in between the doors and kept hurling insults the whole time :rofl: pretty much picture Redman in the How High "Get Em!" scene but angry as hell

Eventually he went on his way and she said "Why didn't you help out?????" I told her " I think he was doing fine by himself " and she started going off on me :smh: like where was that courage 30 seconds ago? Just cause you know I don't get react to women like that? In my college years I would've said some evil @#$% to shut her up, but I know it just makes me look bad these days. So I just laughed it off

Anyway my bad for the long story, it would be funny if you were there to witness it...but yea that attitude is no good. Can't physically get myself to smash girls like that, cause the urge to backhand them is too strong :smh:
:smokin

^I don't even need to see the face at that point. As long as it's not some demon looking @#%%, id go in. I'm jelly :lol:

martin and varnell hill...

" how can i get to the YAAAAAAMBS" @ 4:28
right... cuz all the yambs lurk NT...
DAMN wife and I were just watching the second part of this on Sunday.  When Marin showed up at Varnell's studio.
Eventually he went on his way and she said "Why didn't you help out?????" I told her " I think he was doing fine by himself " and she started going off on me
mean.gif
roll.gif

Good call bro, that is that BS. 

Women with bad attitudes just need to have that good **** put on them.

PISSED I couldn't find the gif of this scene.  Northern VA over here.

Last edited:
Been on a hiatus from this topic for a while... Sup guys?

Since I last been on here I really started to open up to girls and speak.

So my yamb ratio went to Desert Dry to Fiji Wet.

How's everybody been? Whats new?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom