TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn if I could rep everybody that understood that mans question, lol....
Once again too many females in this world to be worried about the ones with problems... I am a living testament to that downfall
Preach brother. I just got out of a bad relationship and thinking back on all the warning signs I shoulda threw the deuces a long time ago
"Temporary people always leave long term problems behind"

Damn if I could rep everybody that understood that mans question, lol....
Once again too many females in this world to be worried about the ones with problems... I am a living testament to that downfall
This
mean.gif

Been trying to pound this into my brothers head for a year. Dude keeps going for these women with family issues and already bearing a seed because they "understand" him.

All the yambs he's been bringing home.. Can do so much better.

how are they gonna lock the successful black women thread right when i posted a situation?

Need some input from y'all on whether or not I should pursue this. Got this 28 year old I'm feeling. (I'm 24) We chilled a while back at her place and had some drinks and I ended up staying the night, didn't smash :lol: . We go a while without talking she was going through some personal stuff so she texted me last weekend and asked me if I was going to church, I told her I don't really go. She invited me to her church with her and I went. We had a good time and we went to her crib afterwards and she ended up cooking me some chicken adobo (she's filipino) :pimp: . We talked through the night and I was gone bounce when it got late but I ended up staying. Didn't smash but I wasn't tripping because I already knew she wasn't on the same iish the usual chicks I mess with be on. She got a son that's 7 and I think that's part of the reason she might be hesitant to start something serious with me. I'm feeling her tough but I haven't been going hard at it. She likes attention and wants a dude to text her first all the time and all that other stuff and idk man it's just the way I'm wired I've never been that type of dude to chase after a chick. Should I go or is it a waste of time?

Need some input from y'all on whether or not I should pursue this. Got this 28 year old I'm feeling. (I'm 24) We chilled a while back at her place and had some drinks and I ended up staying the night, didn't smash :lol: . We go a while without talking she was going through some personal stuff so she texted me last weekend and asked me if I was going to church, I told her I don't really go. She invited me to her church with her and I went. We had a good time and we went to her crib afterwards and she ended up cooking me some chicken adobo (she's filipino) :pimp: . We talked through the night and I was gone bounce when it got late but I ended up staying. Didn't smash but I wasn't tripping because I already knew she wasn't on the same iish the usual chicks I mess with be on. She got a son that's 7 and I think that's part of the reason she might be hesitant to start something serious with me. I'm feeling her tough but I haven't been going hard at it. She likes attention and wants a dude to text her first all the time and all that other stuff and idk man it's just the way I'm wired I've never been that type of dude to chase after a chick. Should I go or is it a waste of time?

Nothing wrong with feeding into her BS (text first isht) for a week if its going to get you the P. Just don't start talking about an exclusive relationship. If that's what it would take to get the P, dead it.

^^ yeah bro you gotta decide what you want. She sounds like she might want a dude who is gonna want a real relationship from her. If that's what you're looking for then go after her, she sounds like a good one....but she has a 7 year old?? Might wanna look the other way bro. You got too much life ahead of you to be playing step daddy...

man y'all can't be serious w/ these questions sometimes.

man leave this girl alone before you get a rape charge or something
laugh.gif
Yeah don't mess with that chick, ignore her and watch her come around.  When she comes around let her know, I don't want to hear about your ex.  If you tryin to do somethin cool, if not then stop come around here tryin to play games.  Dude she let knock it down 3 days ago might have put in some serious work to get it and it finally paid off.  Either that or he is better at talkin those panties off, ignore her for a minute though.  If she don't hit you up Nino Brown her, cancel that B.
This
mean.gif

Been trying to pound this into my brothers head for a year. Dude keeps going for these women with family issues and already bearing a seed because they "understand" him.

All the yambs he's been bringing home.. Can do so much better.
HOLD up now, chicks with kids have some pretty good P, I must say.  Personally the chicks with issues who had kids, I just ignored them.

Oh really, yeah that is terrible.  Yeah go ahead and step out your panties, put your mouth here. 

I ain't have time to hear about there problems, I had my own **** to deal with.  Just pound into your brothers head, don't get CAUGHT up with those chicks problems.  That ain't his job to try and fix there situation.  I take my hat off to dudes stepping into the ready made family, but it could have never been me.
Got this 28 year old I'm feeling. (I'm 24) We chilled a while back at her place and had some drinks and I ended up staying the night, didn't smash
laugh.gif
. We go a while without talking she was going through some personal stuff so she texted me last weekend and asked me if I was going to church,.. She invited me to her church with her and I went. We had a good time and we went to her crib afterwards and she ended up cooking me some chicken adobo (she's filipino)
pimp.gif
. We talked through the night and I was gone bounce when it got late but I ended up staying. Didn't smash but I wasn't tripping because I already knew she wasn't on the same iish the usual chicks I mess with be on. She got a son that's 7 and I think that's part of the reason she might be hesitant to start something serious with me. I'm feeling her tough but I haven't been going hard at it. She likes attention and wants a dude to text her first all the time and all that other stuff and idk man it's just the way I'm wired I've never been that type of dude to chase after a chick. Should I go or is it a waste of time?
Short answer, get OUT.  I highlighted all the warnings I can see from the wisdom I have now, and underlined the danger zones.  Chick is 28, not married, already has a son, and hasn't let you knock it down the two times you spent the night.  I have been with older chicks with kids, if they want it they come on strong so that you know how it is goin down.  This chick is looking for a relationship, and she is moving FAST

Already had you come to church with her, huge mistake.  What if there were some tight chicks at the church, like there always is.  If you see them out and try and get at them, you have to explain what is up.  Nothin major, but I don't want to have to do extra talking if I don't have to.

Also she cooked for you to, tryin to get you use to that home cooking.  She knows younger guys don't usually eat on a consistent basis if they do it is fast food or mom's home cooking.  If you want to lock her down then by all means keep hangin with her, but if you just want to knock it down.  SMH.  This is not the one your looking for, she has been around the block if not as much as you, more than you.

^^^Yea when a chick that got a kid n aint on that relationship ****, then you gonna hit off top..they got other **** to deal with so they aint too worried bout playing games with the yambs.....if you chilled with her multiple times and you still aint get the draws, plus she talkin all that hit me up first bs then shorty trying to get courted, she lookin for step daddy

Nothing wrong with feeding into her BS (text first isht) for a week if its going to get you the P. Just don't start talking about an exclusive relationship. If that's what it would take to get the P, dead it.
yea if you're feeling her like that no problem putting in the extra effort. I refuse to date a single mom again for personal reasons but one good thing about them is they are loyal because they donr want that mistake again. a lot do go through their wild stage if they were with a dude for awhile but yours seems to be ready to settle down.

u dudes saying she ain't let him hit... he also didn't say he tried either. he kept it casual from his story

Last edited:
yea if you're feeling her like that no problem putting in the extra effort. I refuse to date a single mom again for personal reasons but one good thing about them is they are loyal because they donr want that mistake again. a lot do go through their wild stage if they were with a dude for awhile but yours seems to be ready to settle down.

u dudes saying she ain't let him hit... he also didn't say he tried either. he kept it casual from his story

Yeah the two times we chilled I didn't try to smash...even the first time when we was drinking and we both was drunk but I had a feeling she was expecting for me to try and smash so I didn't even go for it. I can't say I'm trying to be in a relationship with her right now idk about all that but the thing that throws me off with her is her personality. Like this weekend that just past I hit her up Saturday and asked if she wanted to go see The Conjuring she hit me back like "already seen it". You know you can feel when you get one of them "leave me alone" type texts from a chick :lol: . It's like she so on and off...hard to explain....y'all know how women are :smh:

Yeah the two times we chilled I didn't try to smash...even the first time when we was drinking and we both was drunk but I had a feeling she was expecting for me to try and smash so I didn't even go for it. I can't say I'm trying to be in a relationship with her right now idk about all that but the thing that throws me off with her is her personality. Like this weekend that just past I hit her up Saturday and asked if she wanted to go see The Conjuring she hit me back like "already seen it". You know you can feel when you get one of them "leave me alone" type texts from a chick :lol: . It's like she so on and off...hard to explain....y'all know how women are :smh:

yea , but you did nothing wrong, you followed protocol imo.. put out them suggestions if she turns something down, just put the ball back in her court like. hey just let me know when you're free to do something.

yea , but you did nothing wrong, you followed protocol imo.. put out them suggestions if she turns something down, just put the ball back in her court like. hey just let me know when you're free to do something.
naw just drop her..if she hits you up then cool..if not , just find a new chick

naw just drop her..if she hits you up then cool..if not , just find a new chick

This. That second post changes things. Hate when bishes do that :evil:. Sounds like she's already getting d***ed out by someone else and you're her number two option to chill with.

@usafant
I have dated my fair share of flips... This is not the start you want... Filipinos have strong ties to Catholicism and her asking you going to church is the beginning of her trying to test if she can change you...plus cooking adobo( greatest **** ever), she is showing her motherly instinct because most are taught to cook and be domestic around the house( at least the girls i have dated and my new girl) has been taught... She setting you up to be daddy bro... If anything Filipino parents ain't no joke with that single motherhood stuff... You really have to step back and look at the situation in a mature light and if you do get the yambs just be ready for pure "ownership" because if you think Latinas are possessive, multiply that by a 1000% with Pinays....she might have another dude on the side as well that is giving her that "work"... At the end of the day have a candid conversation about what she is feeling and your thoughts... My dudes of yamb nation, start grabbing your nuts and speak up for what you want, if she is not down for the plan, then proceed to find other women... I have been hurt, crushed(especially the last one) but I dusted myself off and found a chick that I never thought I would find but we have COMMUNICATION... Leave them games for the birds and silly bishes and nut up and be a man(not a playa) but a man... I know it sucks to walk away( I have been there sooooo many times, especially the ones you click with) but save your sanity and heart because like someone said" temporary people do leave a scars" but to counter act that," you have to know as a man when to play the cards your dealt or get up and walk away from the table to eat another day"...giving these women way too much power over you...

Last edited:
Need some input from y'all on whether or not I should pursue this. Got this 28 year old I'm feeling. (I'm 24) We chilled a while back at her place and had some drinks and I ended up staying the night, didn't smash
laugh.gif
. We go a while without talking she was going through some personal stuff so she texted me last weekend and asked me if I was going to church, I told her I don't really go. She invited me to her church with her and I went. We had a good time and we went to her crib afterwards and she ended up cooking me some chicken adobo (she's filipino)
pimp.gif
. We talked through the night and I was gone bounce when it got late but I ended up staying. Didn't smash but I wasn't tripping because I already knew she wasn't on the same iish the usual chicks I mess with be on. She got a son that's 7 and I think that's part of the reason she might be hesitant to start something serious with me. I'm feeling her tough but I haven't been going hard at it. She likes attention and wants a dude to text her first all the time and all that other stuff and idk man it's just the way I'm wired I've never been that type of dude to chase after a chick. Should I go or is it a waste of time?
son dont do just drop her. I met this 28 year old about two years ago and she been crazy since. The chick would do the same thing with me about not texting her first or hitting her up on a consistent base. I can go on and on about o girl because everything started out all gravy then took a turn like she had to lock me down. Its the same chick that I posted the text about her texting me while i was at the bar with another chick.

Kind of feels like this movie 

Females got more game than us nowadays. Just like we have a team they have theirs too. Protect your neck bro's; don't get played.

@usafant
I have dated my fair share of flips... This is not the start you want... Filipinos have strong ties to Catholicism and her asking you going to church is the beginning of her trying to test if she can change you...plus cooking adobo( greatest **** ever), she is showing her motherly instinct because most are taught to cook and be domestic around the house( at least the girls i have dated and my new girl) has been taught... She setting you up to be daddy bro... If anything Filipino parents ain't no joke with that single motherhood stuff... You really have to step back and look at the situation in a mature light and if you do get the yambs just be ready for pure "ownership" because if you think Latinas are possessive, multiply that by a 1000% with Pinays....she might have another dude on the side as well that is giving her that "work"... At the end of the day have a candid conversation about what she is feeling and your thoughts... My dudes of yamb nation, start grabbing your nuts and speak up for what you want, if she is not down for the plan, then proceed to find other women... I have been hurt, crushed(especially the last one) but I dusted myself off and found a chick that I never thought I would find but we have COMMUNICATION... Leave them games for the birds and silly bishes and nut up and be a man(not a playa) but a man... I know it sucks to walk away( I have been there sooooo many times, especially the ones you click with) but save your sanity and heart because like someone said" temporary people do leave a scars" but to counter act that," you have to know as a man when to play the cards your dealt or get up and walk away from the table to eat another day"...giving these women way too much power over you...

Going out this upcoming weekend but I'm still clueless. I just took the advice didn't rush or pressure. I figure this weekend I'll just tell her straight up what's the deal and just put some work in this week. My boy said him and his wife think that she has no idea that I'm trying to get at her that she's probably really clueless to what I'm doing so he said this weekend to just put it out there.

Going out this upcoming weekend but I'm still clueless. I just took the advice didn't rush or pressure. I figure this weekend I'll just tell her straight up what's the deal and just put some work in this week. My boy said him and his wife think that she has no idea that I'm trying to get at her that she's probably really clueless to what I'm doing so he said this weekend to just put it out there.

If there's a friend...you know The Don will swing through :smokin

If there's a friend...you know The Don will swing through :smokin

Haha you know I got you if there is a friend but this might be our first solo date, my boy and his wife joined us last time.

I might go to Sharkeez in Newport this weekend, not with this chick, but if I do i'll hit you up

Haha you know I got you if there is a friend but this might be our first solo date, my boy and his wife joined us last time.

I might go to Sharkeez in Newport this weekend, not with this chick, but if I do i'll hit you up

Spot get's pretty crazy on Saturday nights, and there is the UFC fight so be ready for that.

Solo, where u taking her? Need to definitely make the intentions known this time.

I detest double-dates, but I've been lucky enough to be on ones where compared to the other dude, I'm the perfect dude. Pure comedy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom