TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroying the earf for an oil company right now I making 9k a month in Texas but its brutal coming from la and atl

Last edited:
DAMN bro, do I know you or something.  You have lived almost everywhere I have.  I live in Sn Diego.

Same here, willing to give it a try.  Well wife smokes cigs when she is PISSED.

Son, what's the move in SD for this Sat?? I've only done the bars...Youngdoc and I will be in town.

And Elder- You already know about the stories. I actually need to watch it cuz I think my ex peeps the site...and I recently got a pm from someone that said, "Got em :wink:" that had no post...And it has to be someone I know since I say that quite a bit :rofl:

Make sure you wash it real well with hot water, and probably bleach on the part they smokin on.  I don't have a hookah yet but I am a germ freak.

Oh you ain't lyin, my boy and I see this STALLIONS walking around all the time at the gym.  I live in NOrthern VA, 18/19, with just insane genetics at there age.

That's you in the pic bro, you ain't doin to bad for yourself.  Man, tonight when you get home she goin throw the YAMBS at you so HARD.  DAMN.  She goin try and get you P whipped tonight.  Hold on strong bro temptation is going to be there to stick around.

I've only been home with her for an hour and you were 100% correct. Yambs are being thrown.

Bruh my coworkers are ruthless they knocking up room service maids, hotel front desk greeters , and waitresses at ihop . No dambs for quality yambs

My man called it! The temptation is real :rofl:

Went with the straight forward approach with home girl, she said she's game and we're meeting up Friday.

The dating comment threw me off but we'll see Friday

[COLOR=#red]My dudes I'm gonna join the regional Yamb discussion...but first I must give the homie USA props...Real talk I used his bold grocery store technique today at Walmart and it worked...with a twist. I'll be the first to admit that I have some answers but not all the answers so if I see something that works I'm all down for trying it. So here's how it went. It's a lot of text so I put it in a spoiler.

[COLOR=#red]These last few days I've been in a slump trying to figure out what to buy for dinner so I'm aimlessly walking the aisles of Walmart looking for something to cook for tonight. I see this bronzed gorgeous mami with DSLs that getting at least 400Mbps download throughput in some short yellow shorts and matching top by the meat section. She was one of those that was so bad that you have to just give it a go. Without hesitation I say "I'm having trouble thinking of a meal tonight, can you help me with some ideas". Not knowing how she was going to react she says "Sure what do you have in mind?" I was like "If I knew I wouldn't be asking you", she then smiled. We came up with chicken and shrimp alfredo and this chick even went into how Fettucine can be hard to boil and how I needed a big pot to make it come out right.

I thanked her then went on my way to pick up chicken tenderloins and frozen shrimp, then I went to the aisle where the noodles and alfredo sauce was. No freaking lie...this chick comes to the aisle with her mom (which I didn't even know she was there with her mom) and was like "I told my mom about what we talked about and now my mother wants to make fettucine alfredo tonight." I put the charm on mom and said "ma'am your daughter was so helpful and nice to me, that I think she and I should keep in touch" I reached in my pocket got my stainless steel card holder out and gave her daughter my card. She saw it had Texas A&M on it and almost went crazy...she graduated from A&M in 2011. She asked what program I was in and I said Grad Student blah blah, she gave me that look like impressive and her mom was like yeah you need to keep in contact with him. We exchanged info and with the co-sign of mom and the fact we were both feeling each other and we have something in common as Aggies I should be having some stories in the near future.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]All that to say the bold grocery store technique is A+. Part of the reason is probably because chicks don't have their guard up when grocery shopping. I could have probably met that same chick in the club and it could have gone totally different.[/COLOR]

Also, ask a chick if she's read Fifty Shades of Grey...and if so ask her if she's gotten into the trilogy?

If she's into erotica, ahhhh man.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
That age of consent can be a trap too, though. Learned in class (from a prosecutor) that you can still get a 'Contributing to the delinquency of a minor' charge. Lesser charge, but you don't want to mess with that either. Just a heads up to y'all messing with the youngins :lol:

Tiger-sad-249x342.jpg

Ummm. Just confronted my ex bout the 11.5% beer. Said some dudes told her "bold move" aa she grabbed it. In whole foods. Y'all theories are spot on. Respect.

what's a nice way to ask ol' girl to shave down there?

true story..

dude I used to **** with went down on my CRAZY one night.... I mean we chilling on the couch watching a movie and before I know it dude was face diving in my crotch. After about 15 mins, dude comes up. He looks at me grinning and was like if I wanted the head to get better I needed to get rid of my "soul patch/landing strip". Needless to say, by the next morning I was bald :lol: :lol:

So! If you want her to shave, put it in a way that some aspect of ya'lls sex will get better with the hair gone.

she making sure she gets that D tonightAll star weekend is in the NO this year.... we should make a mini NT yamb summit out of the weekend

I'm going and definitely down for that .Unfortunately I could only find rooms by the airport. Plan is to never sleep there that weekend.

true story..

dude I used to **** with went down on my CRAZY one night.... I mean we chilling on the couch watching a movie and before I know it dude was face diving in my crotch. After about 15 mins, dude comes up. He looks at me grinning and was like if I wanted the head to get better I needed to get rid of my "soul patch/landing strip". Needless to say, by the next morning I was bald :lol: :lol:

So! If you want her to shave, put it in a way that some aspect of ya'lls sex will get better with the hair gone.

[COLOR=#red]Well there you have it fellas...straight from a lady's mouth raw and uncut. Muff diving is a beautiful thing is the mami is worthy.

[/COLOR]

Hey what's the deal with white sororities girls pi beta phi to be exact. Just met one earlier today

Pi Phis were known JO's at my school

If you're looking at all races/diversity SoCal takes the cake but

There are stronger areas for black chicks and Latinas. Not saying they're weak out here but not the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom