TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is a certified lame. He's bout to go in the same category as Ninja.

Ended up canceling on the 3star last night, my stunner came through and had sweaty, sweaty dual climax intercourse. Straight pound town.
Hmmm lame because I am waiting for JoeyD to say somethin negative as he has done many times in this thread.

**THUMBS UP**

Some people open up and tell a story about a big part of their life and another life lesson.. and look who decides to come in here?.. this thread has always been about support. If you don't want no part in it, move on..

I asked him a question. Why does everyone get so defensive?

If you can't handle getting asked questions then why post on the thread?

Last edited:
Also another city full of beautiful women is Vancouver

Just to quickly turn you away from your life story there.
So u been to Vancouver? Our feeling in the city are that most Vancouver girls are hard to approach compared to other Canadian cities. They have become very materialistic.
It's different if you're black and American. There's barely any black folks here

"Rap snitches, tellin' all they business, sit in the court and be they own star witness, did you see the perpetrator, yeah I'm right here, eff around and get the whole label sent up for years." - MF Doom

Giving youngins advice based on experience is all positive, however some things/details are better left out of the public eye/Internet, for ones own sake.

Last edited:
"Rap snitches, tellin' all they business, sit in the court and be they own star witness, did you see the perpetrator, yeah I'm right here, eff around and get the whole label sent up for years." - MF Doom

Giving youngins advice based on experience is all positive, however some things/details are better left out of the public eye, for ones own sake.
I love the beat on that track.

That teacher story.....homie RR is a legend haha

Yall ever smash on the balcony of an apartment? **** is wild man. I was at a party a year ago and I met this cute little yop who wanted me to mix a drink for her. I hit her with a simple rum and coke and then she wants to take shots. Shorty pulls out the Goose and after that its game. Shortys feeling your boy hardcore and we outside for a "smoke" shorty locks the door and throws the yambs at me. Hitting the backstroke while catching the scenery of the Austin cityscape is a beautiful thing haha

Sit down lil man, nobody is buying your weak act.
roll.gif

The teacher story was crazy, I really wanted to smash a few back in school, but what about professors? 

I've been getting this crazy vibe from one...

Last edited:
This is turning into a sex story forum, lol
As long as we keep it calm cool and collective mods won't care.  DAMN Legends story.
It's not that hard to believe, when there's all these freaky teachers that end up on the news all the time. This one withheld the urge until after rrlegend graduated.
And the teachers, ALWAYS choose the wrong kids.  Kids run and tell parents, let that of happened to me in school.  I would be bangin teacher out for YEARS.

fam has stories for days im not livin right smh lol

the craziest chick I messed with told me she was pregnant to find out she never was..the chick was crazy as cat **** she was 25 at the time already been thru a divorce had 3 kids and stabbed her ex husband yikes lol..and her "bestfriend" is the one who put me up on game with her

@joey naw but Ive seen cats do it all the time coming into apartment complexes **** is hilarious lmao

I feel like if I went to a real college I'd have stories for days. This community college ish ain't cutting haha

That teacher story.....homie RR is a legend haha

Yall ever smash on the balcony of an apartment? **** is wild man. I was at a party a year ago and I met this cute little yop who wanted me to mix a drink for her. I hit her with a simple rum and coke and then she wants to take shots. Shorty pulls out the Goose and after that its game. Shortys feeling your boy hardcore and we outside for a "smoke" shorty locks the door and throws the yambs at me. Hitting the backstroke while catching the scenery of the Austin cityscape is a beautiful thing haha

I got dome on the balcony of my hotel in Hawii. Folks in the trump across the street got a bunch of shows those 2 months. Ol girl wanted the blinds open . I miss her:smh:

@rrlegend which company is easiest to get on with a oil rig? Im looking to do hydraulic fracturing.

Anyone ever banged a "little person" on some Tucker Max ish? :nerd:

Edit - I can't be the only one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom