TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I need the actual schedule on the calendar!

Talks about the Drizzy cd and on like every other day what to do...But thanks tho lol.

I never directly ask a girl if she's dating someone. It just screams that you were strictly looking to **** or date her, huge turn off for most women.

Just let things play out until she brings it up.

Dude made it seem like he hasn't seen her in awhile...No reason to not ask if she's still with ole dude or not. Doesn't mean he's trying to smash at all lol.

I took at is if she was a random. If he knows her and her past then yea i'd ask for sure.

I took at is if she was a random. If he knows her and her past then yea i'd ask for sure.

Oh yeah if it's a random at a club and u get her number u have no reason to ask lol.

I got into a bit of trouble 2 weekends ago with that though, girl came up and started grinding on me...she was married :smh:

Man if ever the two of y'all are in the Chi, drinks and loud on me. I want to hear more of these stories. Feel like Charlie Murphy true Hollywood stories in here.
i can tell some stories lol like how chili used to get ran thru by anybody making six figures or semi famous in the early 00's, how cy hi the prince ( sidell) sister used to get it popping at redan one time dude came home and litterally did the grandpa simpson gif when he saw us in the living room with his sister head in my lap. like i said earlier atl is the biggest little city i know of .

:smh: Say it ain't so with how square and unrealistic she acts on tv nowadays.

Man if ever the two of y'all are in the Chi, drinks and loud on me. I want to hear more of these stories. Feel like Charlie Murphy true Hollywood stories in here.
I ain't been to chitown for hella long, when I do touch down there tho **** all that fine dining I'm used to, get me some Harold's Chicken Shack lol and I'll have some stories for u.  On my former models tho that I aint on good terms with no more, can't **** up business.

it was like 9 the glv skinned brian pumpers in buffalo solider uniforms for that party
roll.gif

roll.gif

*dead*

There was this girl i use to see in the hallways of high school, never talked to her besides seeing her in the hallways. Didn't even know her name or anything about her besides the fact that she went to my school. A while back i saw that she friend requested me on facebook, but since i don't ever use it, i basically never bothered accepting it. Eventually she cancelled the request as it wasn't pending anymore. Since im now a senior, she probably started college already. If i add her on fb to talk, how should i approach it and what should i message? I'm usually always passive but, i want to try something i wouldn't usually do.

Any advice on this?

Hey rrlegend. Did you find it hard to socialize with the people at these high end parties. Even though you had money, you weren't at the tax bracket of these folks.
Most of these high end folks have this smug act and look down at people with less means like they're dirt

Hey rrlegend. Did you find it hard to socialize with the people at these high end parties. Even though you had money, you weren't at the tax bracket of these folks.
Most of these high end folks have this smug act and look down at people with less means like they're dirt
nope never had that type of problem have the same personality if im in a trap house with ratchets or if im on the top floor at cosmo in vegas. If im there im supposed to be there and with that rich folks like to impress folks so when they can show somebody something they never seen before thats like them busting. i was used to the drugs , drinks, and people living free one set of people do it one way another do it their way. i wont front it was kinda odd though because i didnt know what to expect and when it hit me i wasnt prepared mind was blown. 

Your boy Checks is out the game for a while, man.
frown.gif

Team Raw got the best of me...I don't know how to feel anymore.
WTF, after all the various methods were mentioned a few pages back man.  No morning after pill, no nothing.
mean.gif

... after talking to them dude was like they come down every year to pipe these women and get paid 22k flight , hotel , and a 600 $ per diem the weekend along with all the coke, liqour , and women they need the only thing is they have to hit them raw. Now that blew my mind. im tempted to go in 2015 if im still single deff not a place i want to bring my s/o around 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Why did I not know about this when I was SINGLE!!!!!  My boys and I were hanging around UK for a few years meeting up with chicks, around the time Tayshuan Prince was there.
Imagine the stories Charlie Murphy will never reveal.
wink.gif

Got a chick I smashed couple years back, hit her up and was trying to come thru her crib cause already knew the deal with her and she hit me with the "You just want to hit and nothing else" and why don't you take me out and pay for it too.

Last edited:
Bagged two today so far.

One was off the strength of my cologne.

Shorty said "dear God you smell so good, come get in my bed so the smell can stay there."

That was an easy bag. Going over there tonight once I leave work. Shorty was dead serious. :lol:

Second one was just walking on campus, I started a conversation with her about her shoes. I made a sarcastic *** comment .

"Damn I wish I could afford those. :lol:"

She responded and laughed, and I ended up walking her to class & getting the digits when we got to her building.

Got a chick I smashed couple years back, hit her up and was trying to come thru her crib cause already knew the deal with her and she hit me with the "You just want to hit and nothing else" and why don't you take me out and pay for it too.

Some chick told me something like that recently. Saying I need to take her out to the movies or dinner for me to hit. Was like what? It's not that serious. Saying she would feel like a *** and she a respectable woman.

you should have told her to pay since she wants to go out.

you should have told her to pay since she wants to go out.

Trust I did, was hitting me with the but this is what guys suppose to do, she's older by 2 years but only 22 and I feel just trying to use me since I must look like I got it like that to her. Gonna never hit her up again and move on

Trust I did, was hitting me with the but this is what guys suppose to do, she's older by 2 years but only 22 and I feel just trying to use me since I must look like I got it like that to her. Gonna never hit her up again and move on
22!!! ****  Ain't takin her out nowhere, she better jump out and get some Burger King when I stop to get gas.

^^ To continue that, what's y'all take on spending on a date? Talking to my home girls the consensus I got from them is if a guy is asking her out or suggests they go out then he is solely responsible for picking up the bill. My opinion is if I'm pursuing ok first date is on me, no prob. But you got broads out here that won't left a damn finger to pay for **** ever and it's a MAJOR turnoff imo. One of the many reasons why I miss my ex so much, she just knew when to pick it up without even having to say anything :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom