TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all think ima get the yambs tonite..this chick I've been talkin too for about a week now is supposed to come over & make tacos tonite...only thing I'm lightweight nervous about is that she plays some kiddy games..we were supposed to chill Tuesday but she said lets reschedule because her mom came over which I believe is true since her mom works for our school..yesterday she stops by to "show me the update for iPhones" ends up staying a bit and chillin..she says she wants to go home to change texts me sayin lets postpone till tommorrow but comes back 5 minutes later till my roommate shows up..she says she wants to spend the night tonite ..I just hope she isn't on any trash cuz i actually like her
You have to cancel on her tonight, fap, and reschedule for two days from now, then go in raw...no kids...profit...hey! You said you really like her!

Last edited:
lol no need for the Ricky slander

@ball true I was going to make one yesterday till my roommate said he was on his way back..but for sure I will tonite

Last edited:
lol no need for the Ricky slander
Ricky is one of the chillest NTers. It's just light hearted jokes and tough love. I still am shocked that, he, of all people, said that. We really need him to get him in here so he can explain himself
roll.gif

Yes I am interested to hear more about that as well.  If you fap 2 days prior you can go raw in a chick????
He said he fapped the day before so no babies :lol:

Maybe I'm an exception, but, if I fap an hour before, I'm still gonna bust a nut.

Dudes depleting their entire semen bank in a fap and then not being able to produce any more for 2 days so they can go into a chick raw for those 2 days sounds absurd to me. That sounds like some **** my homie would tell me in middle school.

I refuse to believe this is real life :rofl:

:rofl:

Yeah, homie lost me with that one. I'm real active so my sperm count is too high to try that anyway. If I'm getting some yambs over the weekend I try to got like 3 days w/o beating off. I wanna enjoy that p***y.

Going raw ain't worth all that. I stay strapped with the magnum thin joints. Best condoms out.

Imma have to disagree with that statement bruh them joints have ripped on me every single time ive used them no joke

There's this one girl that I'm interested in that's in my history class. I'm thinking of asking her to be like my study partner since I see her all the time by herself and I actually do need help in the class. But anybody got any tips on turning a study partner into potential yambs?

There's this one girl that I'm interested in that's in my history class. I'm thinking of asking her to be like my study partner since I see her all the time by herself and I actually do need help in the class. But anybody got any tips on turning a study partner into potential yambs?

Usually those situations just happen, spend enough time around each other and something's bound to happen

Chick that was supposed to come through and give me dome was like "I'm on my period so we can't do anything". This was Sunday

She came back last night like "we still can't do anything"

I'm just like ok whatever and she starts acting shady so I'm pressing her to tell me what the deal is and she hits me with "I'm going through a miscarriage right now and have been for a couple of days"

I hit her with the :smh:

Not even about to mess with this one anymore

i cant be the only here who has run red lights

ive done it more than a handful of times, i go raw too

obviously you cant do this with some fly by night yambs

one time i had to throw out pillows, comforter, got some spillage on the carpet an everything

she said heavy but damn

Last edited:
i cant be the only here who has run red lights

ive done it more than a handful of times, i go raw too

obviously you cant do this with some fly by night yambs

one time i had to throw out pillows, comforter, got some spillage on the carpet an everything

she said heavy but damn

When they rag I go to their spot....in the rare event that its my spot I put a towel under em

Ran red lights with an ex but that was after 2 years of dating, any other girl that hasn't happened yet

When they rag I go to their spot....in the rare event that its my spot I put a towel under em

this happened at my spot too, lol this particular incident

when that huge stain hit the carpet i couldnt even get mad i was goin in had her on the floor doggy, left the bed for some reason i dunno

yea towel even when it wasnt my spot so no clue why......i dunno whatever. good thing the carpet is dark.

Last edited:

this happened at my spot too, lol this particular incident

when that huge stain hit the carpet i couldnt even get mad i was goin in had her on the floor doggy, left the bed for some reason i dunno

You're living dangerously my G :lol:

My sheets are red so a little spillage is all good after a wash if it doesn't come out

damb fambs...

i come back to dat RIDICULE... :lol:

its all good though...

here's my theory on the 2 day fap rule

someone pointed out that it recovers within 24 hours, you always are making sea mans, yadda yadda....

from my view, if i go more than 3 days without bussin a nut, it FEELS different. i FEELS more powerful. it has more viscosity to it... its not the same as precum, or even a post fap cum...

YES, sea mans come out AFTER you buss a nut still... but it doesnt look and feel the same is if you were holding it in for 3+ days....

yes, you can get pregnant from precum, and post fap cum...... you can also make free throws with your feet...

doesnt mean that's something that's consistent...

pull out method has a 4% failure rate... condoms have a 3% rate... (not making this up... this is real life)

so i would like to personally think that me fapping to get to the "feet free throw shooting" sean mans, combined with pulling out.... the chances of babies are pretty close to as if i used a condom

now... maybe, i'm silly.. maybe i got that Hank Hill sea man power... maybe i've been lucky...

but i'm telling yall... a good fap(s) 2 days before has NOT failed me... I've gotten yambs SO MANY TIMES without the helmet.. and i havent had a baby yet *knock on wood*

to keep it real.. i've had all of 2 REAL pregnancy scares, and one of them was b/c she was getting the D from another feller.

also, when it comes to ol' girl, I dont care HOW MUCH YOU KNOW YOUR GIRL.. you're taking a chance w/ disease, STDS, etc... doesnt matter if yall been together for how long cuz like WE ALL KNOW ... girls out here are ill widdit...

so for me, eem though girlie is 4 hours away.. i have more trust in her than birds i've seen everyday...

i've given plenty advice on the female psyche, and am one of the most cynical cats when it comes to the yambs... so yall gotta understand that i've thought this all the way through...

Last edited:
yea u can, u take health class in HS?
Don't start an argument you can't finish fam.

Ask yourself if you're prepared to be ethered and i'll start linking dozens of articles to back what I said up.

Last edited:
There is no sperm in precum. Precum is just fluid from your urethra cleaning itself out to make way for your semen. If a chick has gotten pregnant from precum it wasn't precum. They just didn't pull out in time and some sperm came out.

Don't start an argument you can't finish fam.

Ask yourself if you're prepared to be ethered and i'll start linking dozens of articles to back what I said up.

Post the articles man. The ones I've read all state that it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom