TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or are we missing a whole page from today? did we have a street sweeping...

This is not advice to become a womanizer or playa but its advice to dudes to stop giving a damn and start living. We are so programmed but we stay missing life, potential love or yambs because we are scared of rejection from another human being that fears the same. Once you realize you are going to die, you take the limitors off of yourself and just enjoy yourself. I have seen death up close twice due to open heart surgery, and I promised myself after that and being reject by my first love, I would listen to my gut and enjoy myself and make" I" happy and stop worrying about some female not liking me.. It's up to every man to either listen to his heart and conscious or to continue living in the shadows and missing out on the beauty of life.
YOU ARE ONLY AS VALUABLE AS YOU MAKE YOURSELF IN YOUR EYES....
Please stop with the friendzones and get to having fun and finding girls that are truly into you for you...
*What More Can I Say-Jayz*
*Back to Lurking*

mugen81 mugen81 Thank you.

Even a veteran such as my self was about to slip tonight.

ex hit me up already drunk, telling me where she will be at tonight.
I almost cared enough to get showered and go out there.. and for what... for her to play around, maybe get drunk sex...which is not exactly what im looking for or need from her. Just wasn't feeling valuable today.

we have our days/weeks, this week was my week since I got an injury from the gym been sidelined at home.

Thanks again Mugen. I may start Pming you if that's cool

She wants the D.

But in all seriousness I don't think she would agree if she's just being nice. Maybe she is feeling you but I wouldn't put too much pressure on the situation unless she initiates the fact that she wants you to. Don't make it awkward around your kid.
thanks bro thats what i thought but as i stated i suck at this and like asking people who are very experienced in situations like this .
. this is my first time pursuing yambs.all my other yambs have pretty much been thrown at me. 

so we texting 

we got a date for december 6th. she 29 has one kid . has a good job , responsible  and is cool as hell from what it seems like she knows that i have no job that i live with my folks  . tells me she loves my kids and that my feelings(told her i like her and want to chill ) are more then reciprocated. i know this is nothing but i hope im not reading to much into . you're right gotta be cool about it. 

Last edited:
is it me or are we missing a whole page from today? did we have a street sweeping...
mugen81 mugen81 Thank you.

Even a veteran such as my self was about to slip tonight.

ex hit me up already drunk, telling me where she will be at tonight.
I almost cared enough to get showered and go out there.. and for what... for her to play around, maybe get drunk sex...which is not exactly what im looking for or need from her. Just wasn't feeling valuable today.

we have our days/weeks, this week was my week since I got an injury from the gym been sidelined at home.

Thanks again Mugen. I may start Pming you if that's cool
Yeah, it's cool...
Like I said earlier nothing wrong with having female friends but for "Me" it's not my thing because I was that dude getting friendzoned( Word to Mordecai), and I changed that ish because I got tired of girls talking about other dudes, plus it's not feasible to maintain those types of relationships because once a particular girl knows everything about you and vice versa, as humans we start questioning "Why am I not trying to wife her,etc.."
Two attractive,intellegent *** adults of the opposite sex have no reason to be friends because like I said "We are still animals". No matter how "sisterly" that girl might seem I guarantee some of you have given that glancing thought of smashing a "friends" cheeks in the right circumstances,lol...
Not saying these relationships can't be pure friendships because I know people who are genuine BFF with the opposite sex but I just don't get down like that and wifey has the same philosophy...
Plus I smashed a really good friend in my " **** all women, they suck phase", and things got hella awkard and I was going half crazy after she left(word to Musiq Soulchild), just MY personal preference,"Yeezus Shrug"
*Web Slinging Out This Bish*

Last edited:
Famb... I Got played... Used as an emotional tampon... And ego boost....

:smh: :smh:

Luckily, I only lost $70 (from dates)... Might have a chance to salvage the season doe....

Last edited:
Bruhs, I wifes up a garden tool, and now that she's with me she wants to change her ways. I like her, but I'm not gonna go without getting some. How do I break up with her in the best way possible?

Yeah, it's cool...
Like I said earlier nothing wrong with having female friends but for "Me" it's not my thing because I was that dude getting friendzoned( Word to Mordecai), and I changed that ish because I got tired of girls talking about other dudes, plus it's not feasible to maintain those types of relationships because once a particular girl knows everything about you and vice versa, as humans we start questioning "Why am I not trying to wife her,etc.."
Two attractive,intellegent *** adults of the opposite sex have no reason to be friends because like I said "We are still animals". No matter how "sisterly" that girl might seem I guarantee some of you have given that glancing thought of smashing a "friends" cheeks in the right circumstances,lol...
Not saying these relationships can't be pure friendships because I know people who are genuine BFF with the opposite sex but I just don't get down like that and wifey has the same philosophy...
Plus I smashed a really good friend in my " **** all women, they suck phase", and things got hella awkard and I was going half crazy after she left(word to Musiq Soulchild), just MY personal preference,"Yeezus Shrug"
*Web Slinging Out This Bish*

Lol and another point for the Sage.
I was just talking about this with someone 2 weeks ago.
Unless your friends through a homie being married or family member through marriage.....Those feelings do come up atleast once. and that's not saying you can't BE friends, but you've thought about her in a capacity that's more than friends at some point.
Even my 2 best female friends, I imagined at one point or another if they'd be good for me or not.

hell 2 other "female friends" I probably would be with if they didn't have kids.

I haven't smashed Friends...I've kissed a few and we're still just as cool.
one that I almost smashed. glad i didn't.

This is why (especially at this age (28).
It's very important to let girls know your intention. I've told girls straight up, I don't need anymore friends.

Hell my ex, i told her that. when she hit me with the. w e can be friends.. "No we can't, I dont need friends and we've already smashed, every encounter from here on out one of us will want to do that"

There was this chick in one of my classes last semester that i sat behind and never talked to before. Fast forward to this semester and i always see her on my way to class and we would make eye contact and smile at each other. I finally just went up to her this past thursday and i got her number. The conversation went pretty well imo. She remembered me from the class last semester, even told me where i sat and it seemed like she was with it.

While exchanging numbers i asked her if she had any plans for the weekend. She said no just that she does volunteer work on sundays. I was like cool im going to set something up with you for the weekend. I text her friday and i see that she read it ,but i get no response.

Should i just chalk up the L? or wait a few days and try again?

Damn shorty got the read receipt on, cold blooded. I have a big ego so if I get ignored once I don't even write again.

Why didn't you set something up when you were taking to her in person? You already knew when she would be free.

I have female friends but I control the flow of our friendship. Of course i'm sexually attracted to them, but I treat them like homies. There's no overt desire for yambs or the possibility of falling for that friend zone business. You make that happen or not. We're just friends that may or may not do more while living our own lives, no pressure ever.

Bruhs, I wifes up a garden tool, and now that she's with me she wants to change her ways. I like her, but I'm not gonna go without getting some. How do I break up with her in the best way possible?

Lol aren't you like 17? she's only going to get worse, you can't ever save a ***, only she can. But fact of the matter is she's still young, and young ***** only get worse, with the worse possible treatment. Gangbangs, anal, dp on video all that. Disconnect from that emotionally or it's gon be rough.

Seen one of my ex-potential yambs looks so :pimp: like so so so :pimp: ... only problem I got a chick now seen her when I was getting of work with a long grey dress on, and my fellas I almost died word is bond. Me being ruthless I texted her instantly, and got that missin you reply. I dont know what to do.

There was this chick in one of my classes last semester that i sat behind and never talked to before. Fast forward to this semester and i always see her on my way to class and we would make eye contact and smile at each other. I finally just went up to her this past thursday and i got her number. The conversation went pretty well imo. She remembered me from the class last semester, even told me where i sat and it seemed like she was with it.

While exchanging numbers i asked her if she had any plans for the weekend. She said no just that she does volunteer work on sundays. I was like cool im going to set something up with you for the weekend. I text her friday and i see that she read it ,but i get no response.

Should i just chalk up the L? or wait a few days and try again?
Same thing just happened to me today, I honestly am gonna just chalk up the L and keep it moving. I other potential yambs in mind anyway. Always have a back up.

@mugen Who would troll about some **** like that??? Im really shy. I pretty much keep to myself. Im scared of rejection :frown: :smh: Nothin worse than trying to talk to a girl then getting your ship sunk :smh: Anyway I ***** your long *** post. You gave me a little game. Repped.

Rejection makes you stronger. Embrace it and learn from it. It happens to everybody man not just you lol

****** is really bout dat YAMB lyfe :smh: **** Im tired of being scared. Im going to put that Pink Bandana on my got damn head, and talk to that ***** :evil:
lilb-brooklyn2.jpg

I mean I did almost about everything y'all told me to do to acquire yambs when talking to this bi shorty. But everything was getting shot down so went to my old route. Got to know her and she got to know me. Told me that I was different from any cat she met but of course that gets thrown around a lot. But at the end of the day, she really like hanging/being around me (this maybe be because 1) I'm her only friend around these parts and 2) maybe she really likes the person I am).

My question is if none of my money is spent on shorty, what's wrong with continuing to be friends with her? I'm showing her around the area which benefits her and having fun while doing it.

Now don't worry, I have not lost the knowledge y'all passed to me. I, simply, took the L with this shorty, but continue to keep her around for company and have moved on to find other targets to get at and use the tactics y'all taught me.

Last edited:
Got a chick number tonight
Used to have a little crush on her
Great convo
Idk if im going to hit her up tho

2 of the chicks I like we're out last night.. I want to say 1 of them kept eying me ...:didn't speak to neither btw Carlos Rossi is absolutely terrible I will never drink that disgusting stuff again...I still got some milf yambs last night her son who is the same age as me walked in while we were chillin..his mouth dropped but he didn't say anything..oh yea after the party I bagged this thick brown skin chick from Houston who just moved to town my boy bagged her niece...hopefully we run thru them soon

Last edited:
I mean I did almost about everything y'all told me to do to acquire yambs when talking to this bi shorty. But everything was getting shot down so went to my old route. Got to know her and she got to know me. Told me that I was different from any cat she met but of course that gets thrown around a lot. But at the end of the day, she really like hanging/being around me (this maybe be because 1) I'm her only friend around these parts and 2) maybe she really likes the person I am).

My question is if none of my money is spent on shorty, what's wrong with continuing to be friends with her? I'm showing her around the area which benefits her and having fun while doing it.

Now don't worry, I have not lost the knowledge y'all passed to me. I, simply, took the L with this shorty, but continue to keep her around for company and have moved on to find other targets to get at and use the tactics y'all taught me.
If you're not simping then nothing is wrong. Having friends is cool .. some people think the opposite sex should never be friends :lol: but I don't think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom