TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case

victory.gif

You shouldn't ever hesitate for a second on these women, what she gonna do? Say no?

I keep telling myself this and it just don't work lmao. Iono sometimes I can be calm and cool, then sometimes I just turn into straight wackness. Think it's my tendency to think so much, gift and a curse.

Last edited:
I keep telling myself this and it just don't work lmao. Iono sometimes I can be calm and cool, then sometimes I just turn into straight wackness. Think it's my tendency to think so much, gift and a curse.

Just read my post above... They gimme a look, I'm in there.

Exactly, you gotta move off intuition, nothing else. Women respond to confidence and body language, you gotta think about it at a reptilian level, they looking for a provider and a protector. You gotta take what you want out here, just walk up to her with full belief in self.

[COLOR=#red]We all lie to some extent...it's a human behavioral trait...and yes lies of ommision are still lies.

What a person will or will not do depends on the stakes.
Like I was saying a few pages back meeting random smashes is different from trying to get at a chick you really want to be with...It's easy to be straight up with a chick who you just want to bang...but if it's a chick you really really really want to be with and you knew you had to lie in order to make that happen then all of a sudden lying is not such a black and white concept. [COLOR]

@HUMBLEmelord
I mean she could have been busy, not all girls play games, some could be just as nervous or caught up with other things.
You really didnt say what her response was so I can't go off more then just to hit her up for a hang out session and go from there. If you get a face to face meet up you can easily tell when people are lying, etc... Also put your foot down and explain to her you are a more direct person when wanting to chill and not really into games at this time of your life. Close Mouthes Don't Get Fed, don't be scared to lose one to gain one brethren...
terrible advice bruh . . . literally just met the chick and you telling him to hit her up about "playing games" . . . that would make him look creepy as hell

she coulda really been doing something

terrible advice bruh . . . literally just met the chick and you telling him to hit her up about "playing games" . . . that would make him look creepy as hell​

she coulda really been doing something​
Obviously you didnt read what I said..
I mentioned that in the post...
I see reading is truly fundamental...
But good luck with your comprehension breh...
jennifer-lawrence-yeah-you-failed.gif

Also telling a girl that you are not into "playing games" is not creepy if you know how to use your "mouthpiece" which obviously you don't know how to do. There is such a thing called tact into where you ease into that type of conversation....
But I'll let you ride with your grandiose lecture...

Last edited:
Bagged this older chick last Saturday (she's 34 I'm 23) we hit it off real well and she wanted me to go to her house yesterday. This didn't end up happening because she said the father of her child was going to see the baby and she never got back to me. I haven't wrote her or anything but it ended up working out because I had something to tend to this morning. What step should I take next?

Once you get pass that fear, its straight coasting

Bagged this older chick last Saturday (she's 34 I'm 23) we hit it off real well and she wanted me to go to her house yesterday. This didn't end up happening because she said the father of her child was going to see the baby and she never got back to me. I haven't wrote her or anything but it ended up working out because I had something to tend to this morning. What step should I take next?

Keep it pushing baby daddy still smashing.

Keep it pushing baby daddy still smashing.
this is true...

But if dude can hang around just right, he might finesse up some "I'm mad at my baby daddy" yambs....

She's 34.... She realizes that ain't too many guys gonna be checking for her... That's why she scooped up a young 23 y/o that doesn't know any better...

this is true...

But if dude can hang around just right, he might finesse up some "I'm mad at my baby daddy" yambs....

She's 34.... She realizes that ain't too many guys gonna be checking for her... That's why she scooped up a young 23 y/o that doesn't know any better...

Fontaine took the words right out of my mouth.
In my experience they just love to be talked to because when most chicks have kids they feel like they cant get dudes

not to say you pulled her when she was weak, but you gotta expect a lot of BS out of her.

The I'm mad at my baby daddy yambs is possible but don't expect that more than once in awhile.

JUST FINISHED FINALS AND I WAS WALK DOWNSTAIRS AND RUN INTO THIS SPANISH GIRL 7/10 I HAVE BEEN FLIRTING WITH HER ON AND OFF THE WHOLE SEMESTER WE HAD A CLASS PROJECT WHERE WE HAD TO STAIR AT THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR 2 MINUTES STRAIGHT. I WAS LUCY ENOUGH TO HAVE HER AND ME AND HER HAD A INTENSE EYE ******G GOING ON. AFTER THAT WE CLICKED. WHENEVER  I COME IN CLASS I WOULD SAY WHATS UP CRACK  FEW JOKES AND KEEP IN PUSHING. ONE AFTERNOON I WAS HANDLING SOME BUSINESS IN THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE AND SAW HER READING A BOOK. I APPROACHED HER AND ASK HER IF SHE HAD DONE THE ASSIGNMENT IN CLASS. WE PROCEED TOO HAVE A GOOD CONVO. THE BASIC WHATS YOUR MAJOR, WHAT YEAR ARE YOU. STILL KEPT IT COOL. ENDING IT QUICK TO ADD A BIT OF MYSTERY.  

WEEKS PAST AND WE SAY HELLO HERE AND THERE BUT NO ONE AND ONE TALK. WE HAD THE FINAL. MY MIND WAS ON WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO WITH THE REST OF MY DAY AND THEN I RUN INTO HER. WE STARTED TALKING. AFTER 2 MINUTES I SLOWLY STARTED TO WALK AWAY NOT THINKING THIS WAS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE NUMBER. THEN SHORTY GOT CLOSER AND LOOKED AT ME SOME KIND OF WAY ..AND THAT'S WHEN THE LIGHT BULB TURN ON AND I REALIZED SHE WANT TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION SO I JUST ASKED HER AND GOT IT. SHE GAVE ME A HUG AND SAID "I HAVE A FINAL RIGHT NOW TEXT ME TONIGHT" I SMILED AND FELT LIKE A KING
nthat.gif

TEXT HER THAT EVENING AND GOT A RESPONDS THE NEXT DAY AROUND 11AM.  I MEAN I AM NOT SURPRISE CAUSE FEMALES PLAY GAMES. BUT I THOUGHT SHE WAS DIFFERENT. I MEAN THE AVERAGE PERSONS LOOK AT THERE PHONE 4X A MINUTE. IDK I GUESS I JUST DON'T WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME..I KIND OF LOST INTEREST OFF THAT.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?...FAIR?

I AINT THIRSTY OF FEMALE ATTENTION ..AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE I WANT LITTLE TOO NO GAMES WHEN DEALING WITH THESE FEMALES.
IS THIS A NIGERIAN THING? U N MEMPHIS BE YELLIN IN EVERY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom