Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

Didn't know grown men listen to women music artists? You only listen to men? .. that's kind of odd.

Nah there are plenty of great female artists but taylor swift? Nah fam. So you have the same musical tastes as little suburban 11 year old girls cause thats who her music caters to.

And thats fine you are proud of it but dont be surprised we find it very odd.

Shake shake shake shake shake shake it off.
Thats what yall are bumping lmao

Last edited:
Nah there are plenty of great female artists but taylor swift? Nah fam. So you have the same musical tastes as little suburban 11 year old girls cause thats who her music caters to.

She sold 9.5 million copies of 1989, more than 11 year girls are buying it fam

I'm not really a fan of her music but come on she's incredibly talented

Last edited:

Been trying to say that. It's ok to like swift but fams talking about she's at the top :lol: ***** please. Her music is generic structured, overproduced (just like her image) trash

She sold 9.5 million copies of 1989, more than 11 year girls are buying it fam

I'm not really a fan of her music but come on she's incredibly talented

Talented sure but she's not jaw dropping incredibly talented like ya making it seem. Average guitar player average writer who gets assisted doesn't compose her own music has a group of men (same man who produces dam near every hit since Britney's toxic). Like I said last night grimes, Julia holter and Courtney Barnett are all better who write, play and produce all their music and all dropped better albums last year one named English artist of the year and had English album of the year. Ya just fell for the trap her and her team made up to give her that aurora

Last edited:

All of this.

Talented sure but she's not jaw dropping incredibly talented like ya making it seem. Average guitar player average writer who gets assisted doesn't compose her own music has a group of men (same man who produces dam near every hit since Britney's toxic). Like I said last night grimes, Julia holter and Courtney Barnett are all better who write, play and produce all their music and all dropped better albums last year one named English artist of the year and had English album of the year. Ya just fell for the trap her and her team made up to give her that aurora

let that hate flow

Will forever hate big sean for taking bieber's song of da summa a while back

what this could have been and could have done
sick.gif
mean.gif
This **** sounded so hard.

He could have just left Bieber on the hook smh.

when she put out country-inspired music, her songs were more melodic and instrumental (def sounded country-ish)

her albums Red and 1989 (which she actually renounced herself a country artist) were the big pop sounding ones...

You guys can't tell me Blank Space doesn't go hard. Overplayed as hell, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom