TB VS WHT CEMENTS

I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WENT AFTER THESE CEMENT 3'S THAT RELEASED TODAY MORE SO BECAUSE OF THE BOX RATHER THAN THE SHOES ITSELF. THE TRUE BLUE 3'S IN MY OPINION R FAR BETTER LOOKING THAN THE CEMENTS. MORE DETAILED AND ACTUALLY MORE SAUGHT AFTER. IF YOU HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PURCHASE JUST 1 PAIR WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

air-jordan-3-retro-white-cement.jpg

air-jordan-retro-iii-3-true-blue-august-2009-2.jpg

I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WENT AFTER THESE CEMENT 3'S THAT RELEASED TODAY MORE SO BECAUSE OF THE BOX RATHER THAN THE SHOES ITSELF. THE TRUE BLUE 3'S IN MY OPINION R FAR BETTER LOOKING THAN THE CEMENTS. MORE DETAILED AND ACTUALLY MORE SAUGHT AFTER. IF YOU HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PURCHASE JUST 1 PAIR WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

Its an OK topic. Change the title though to maybe something like TB vs White cement cause when I first saw the title I was just smh

Its an OK topic. Change the title though to maybe something like TB vs White cement cause when I first saw the title I was just smh

4x better??? How can you quantify something like that lol. Something could be 4x the size of something else, but not 4x better.

I like the details on the true blues though such as the elephant print on the lace area.

4x better??? How can you quantify something like that lol. Something could be 4x the size of something else, but not 4x better.

I like the details on the true blues though such as the elephant print on the lace area.

I'm partial as it was the first jordans i bought with my own money back in 88'..dang i'm old.

I'm partial as it was the first jordans i bought with my own money back in 88'..dang i'm old.

Originally Posted by W P Sonington

NOT BEING TECHNICAL JUST A FIGURE OF SPEECH BUT TO ME THE WHT CEMENTS R TOO BORING... NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT EM, NOT EYE CATCHING , JUST A SIMPLE PAIR OF WHT AND GREY MIKES THAT I CAN SUBSTITUTE WITH A PAIR OF ALL WHT AF1'S.... I WAS NEVER A FAN OF JORDANS THAT LOOKED TO CLOSE TO BEING ALL WHITE ESPEACIALLY WITH PRICES GOING HIGHER AND HIGHER FOR LESS QUALITY AND DETAIL I MEAN WHATS THE POINT. BACK WHEN JORDANS HAD MEANING TO EM PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOKED FOR COLOR AND DETAIL

Back
Top Bottom