TBS cancels Lopez Tonight...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

come on man George Lopez never said a funny thing in his life.

Nters are rather hipster about comedians. Once they get a little fame, all of a sudden they aren't funny anymore.

naa man i remember catching a half hour special of his on Comedy Central years ago and giving it the
indifferent.gif
 the whole time. then he started becoming more and more popular and i couldn't figure out why. then he got his own sitcom. THEN he got his own talk show. i felt like i was on crazy pills.

Louis CK, Jim Jeffries, Bill Burr, Greg Geraldo (RIP) > George Lopez  

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

come on man George Lopez never said a funny thing in his life.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
qft this dude is mad corny i never understood why he even had hes on show
he never made me laughed

I never even got past his opening monologue cuz it was so contrived.
I thought it was just him cracking jokes for a while, I didn't even know he had guests
laugh.gif

I usually do barbell and bench presses during that time, so I wouldn't mind them just slapping on a few Family Guys afterwards.

They would have cancelled him last year had Conan not insisted they keep him on.

Good effort but midnight on TBS won't bring in ratings. Conan already had an audience so he can survive on TBS but Lopez... ehhh

Not surprised, the show always seemed so forced and just not funny the few times I tuned in after Conan.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

They would have cancelled him last year had Conan not insisted they keep him on.

Good effort but midnight on TBS won't bring in ratings. Conan already had an audience so he can survive on TBS but Lopez... ehhh
Conan isn't doing so hot these days either.

Watched it a few times, Wasn't really a good show, Had some good guests.

Don't know why he got his own show though.

I'm Mexican if it matters.

Yeah I can't even get into Conan anymore myself. This article pretty much summed it up for me:

[h2][/h2]
[h2]‘Conan’ needs to wise up[/h2] By Kevin McDonough, United Feature

August 10, 2011

Whatever happened to Conan O’Brien? The move to cable television was supposed to liberate him, but too often, he still acts like he’s on NBC. Or still wants to be.

Look at tonight’s “Conan

Back
Top Bottom