Team 916

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^
30t6p3b.gif
for real????

yep, we would have a list of like 15-20 heads saying they are going to come and only the same 7 or 8 heads would show.
its like that? wow ive never been to a Sac summit before

^^ WHAT'S UP DOOD!? I'm still around got a nice little loft in downtown. If you have twitter FOLLOW ME, on there alot more these days haha. twitter.com/PHILTHYBASA
Sidenote : I heard Barron aka BIGL and Eric aka Pkballer are happily married these days.

^^ WHAT'S UP DOOD!? I'm still around got a nice little loft in downtown. If you have twitter FOLLOW ME, on there alot more these days haha. twitter.com/PHILTHYBASA
Sidenote : I heard Barron aka BIGL and Eric aka Pkballer are happily married these days.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

pfffttt phil stop that noise...im not with that asian shorty no more.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

pfffttt phil stop that noise...im not with that asian shorty no more.

I'm trying to find a couple of ppl to cop some group packages for Kings games. It would be dope if I could get some NT'ers to come thru
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I'm trying to find a couple of ppl to cop some group packages for Kings games. It would be dope if I could get some NT'ers to come thru
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

^I'm from Elk Grove. I stay in the south Elk Grove area, next to Elk Grove High. Haven't been on NTalk in awhile. EG C/O 2011! Is it alright if I join "Team 9-1-6"?

Back
Top Bottom