Team 916

^I'm from Elk Grove. I stay in the south Elk Grove area, next to Elk Grove High. Haven't been on NTalk in awhile. EG C/O 2011! Is it alright if I join "Team 9-1-6"?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Checking in.

I live in Del Paso Heights, couple blocks away from Grant.
Any doods in my hood?
Im out around DPH all the time... some of my mexican homies live out there.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Checking in.

I live in Del Paso Heights, couple blocks away from Grant.
Any doods in my hood?
Im out around DPH all the time... some of my mexican homies live out there.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

I'm too old to post now. 
frown.gif

check check.  whats going on fam...just when I thought i was out...this damn heat for 2011 bringing me back.

check check.  whats going on fam...just when I thought i was out...this damn heat for 2011 bringing me back.

^ I been living in midtown for almost 3 years. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Still haven't got a bike though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
haha yeah no plans to buy a bike yet, I am going to strike to work daily and see how that goes, it'll be 9 or so blocks

laugh.gif
haha yeah no plans to buy a bike yet, I am going to strike to work daily and see how that goes, it'll be 9 or so blocks

^Nice man what part of midtown you moving too? I live in a flat called the Fremont Mews on 14th and P.

Here's the link to my spot. MYSPOT

^Nice man what part of midtown you moving too? I live in a flat called the Fremont Mews on 14th and P.

Here's the link to my spot. MYSPOT

Haha damn dude we are about to be neighbors I guess. I am moving into the Auslander building, right on the corner of 15th and 0

Those Fremont Mews places are too nice, I think I have a co-worker who lives there.

Haha damn dude we are about to be neighbors I guess. I am moving into the Auslander building, right on the corner of 15th and 0

Those Fremont Mews places are too nice, I think I have a co-worker who lives there.

^Small world and I think we know the same people. Just clicked your tumblr link I know Tricia haha.

^Small world and I think we know the same people. Just clicked your tumblr link I know Tricia haha.

lmao yeah I just looked at your Twitter, you're boys with Kaimel right? That's my dude

lmao yeah I just looked at your Twitter, you're boys with Kaimel right? That's my dude

Back
Top Bottom