TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i hate to spoil this page with a picture of these un-special forces but i was wondering if anyone had some bright sb laces that i could put in these shoes tomake them pop?

295223133.jpg

jk. i do need some laces for them though. i've had these for awhile but i put them in the washing machine to clean them up and was bored last night and itook a pic. imma head down to footlocker tonight to buy some laces.

^^ I got the same pair but mine are dirty as heck.

putting them in the washing machine don't damage it ? I'm about to try it.

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

^^ I got the same pair but mine are dirty as heck.

putting them in the washing machine don't damage it ? I'm about to try it.

i got them for cheap so i didn't care. pulled out the insoles then i used bleach, regular detergent and hot water and they came out fine. last time idid that to a pair of tennis ball talarias they completely disintegrated though.

kevin2nd, "non-special?" You're bugging. Those are honestly some of the best semi-recent canvas AF1's. How can you go wrong with white/blackand a gum sole? My only hesitation whenever I've seen a pair on ebay is getting them dirty. White canvas is not a great idea in NYC as far as keeping themclean.

ugh.. Kev, i was going to get a pair of those (vnds) but i passed.. i cant even remember why...
smh.gif
oh well, hopefully they will come up again..

kev - nice canvas, which year were they released?

Ali - Dammit, it's so $$%$%*# hard to find a pair of those NYC's but you get a pair, lucky you. And they're nice. LMK if you see another pair forsale.

Ali, killin again...are those all your size?

Ke..WOW..never seen those...another one on my never ending list

Originally Posted by micmorales

Ali, killin again...are those all your size?

Ke..WOW..never seen those...another one on my never ending list
mic- yes they are my size !
looney robert- The teal suede joints are'nt part of the laser lebron set there was a blk/teal af1 that went along with the all teal joints
wink.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

dam dam dam and i bet u got both Ali... if u know where to get them teal joints in a 10.5 11 lwt mw know!!!!

no offense to Alieg6, but loony don't even bother
frown.gif
What are you trying to get at?
eyes.gif

It has been a while since i've checked this post..
I even saw some people talking **** about me for gettin some jewels off ebay (and talking about me not being a size13
eyes.gif
)
I'll ask TEAM-AF-ONEs permission first next time i want to buy a pair of shoes
indifferent.gif

But overall good vibes over here.
A lot of boring "Lebron/Laser/Kobe/Hype/NewSchool/Whatever" joints on the last pages tho (to each his own i guess)
The only ones that really popped out were Kev's white canvas joints with gumsole. Classic.
Anyway, best wishes for 2008.

Back
Top Bottom